Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
registration fees WTF!
300.00 to register a freaking 1974 and a 1989 ..........up 100.00 in one fucking year!......I'm gonna fire up my unicycle and ride up to the mayors office and shove a flower up his ass! 36
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
shaddap. you have no damn state income or sales taxes there, and you have cheap liquor stores. quit bitching.

Attached Files
.gif   cry.gif (Size: 14.12 KB / Downloads: 66)

Listen, if you don't kwit'cher'bitchin we will send you our governor...he will be out of a job in November anyway..and WTF, he can't see for shit, maybe he would not even notice he is in another state.

I think that sounds high, Maggot. When it's time to register here we pay 40.00 for new tags, 80.00 if it's a vanity tag & if your car is brand new there is nothing for five yrs...You also may register for two yrs. at a time.I don't take care of any of this personally but, I think that's the correct amount.

We also have no tax, whatever the price tag says is all that one pays.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sounds high to me too, but if he's in a state with no state income tax, then it's not surprising.

But damn, dude...sounds like you're due for a new vehicle or 2.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

that '74 0f his is a screaming badass. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I imagine the look on his face when he's behind the wheel of it to be similiar to a photo I saw of him at 24...I think you told him he looked insane in the pic. ::lol::
demented deranged speed-freak maniac would be a fair assessment. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

He must be a blast to hangout with. He is a nutjob in the nicest possible sense...I'd love to share a doobie with him!!
It was once 35.00 each 8 years ago..........but we have a Dem gov now I may as well be paying for someones booze through an ebt card. Those things work at any atm yaknow. :mad: The 89 climbs over rocks like a spider though.
post the car pics bay bay! :B

Yeah, post the pix, Maggot.

Where's the fuckin' pix...Huh..Huh..Huh ?
(08-10-2010, 08:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have been looking for them and probably put them under something else like fishing tackle or something. I will snap a few pics in the morning. Miss hasty pudding pie.
(08-10-2010, 08:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I will snap a few pics in the morning. Miss hasty pudding pie.

Ta. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
That "r" makes my "n" look like an "m". see "rn" or is it just me?

I see it too & that scares me.
it's all to do with the global warming, you see, rn merging into m is all part of the ozone depleting the pixel-spacing

Get your pixels here, while you can!
(08-10-2010, 08:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

boss hog! even has an 8-track! Dancingparty

Attached Files
.gif   th_carrace.gif (Size: 24.31 KB / Downloads: 21)
.gif   th_nascar12.gif (Size: 40.46 KB / Downloads: 20)