Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PET OWNERS

If you're not going to be a responsible pet owner then don't have pets. Just don't. You fuckin' people piss me off. Pets need regular vet visits, they need shots to keep them healthy, they need to be spayed or neutered, they need to be cared for in a responsible fashion. Assholes. 86
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-13-2010, 08:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

they need to be spayed or neutered, they need to be cared for in a responsible fashion. Assholes. 86

Could be ,should be, is not the same needs to be, Fucking assholes who think that every fucking animal should be fixed, you do realise that this concept would effectively seal the fate of every domestic breed of animal, this thought pattern ensures extinction.

get a fucking clue before you pretend to preach!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Are you really so fucking obtuse that you don't understand my intent? Huh? I rescind what I said the other day about you being a smart guy, you're not, you're just as fucking stupid as the day is long. You've got to be the single most miserable old fuck that I've ever encountered, both online & in real life. 86
(08-13-2010, 08:24 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Could be ,should be, is not the same needs to be, Fucking assholes who think that every fucking animal should be fixed, you do realise that this concept would effectively seal the fate of every domestic breed of animal, this thought pattern ensures extinction.

Pet animals are never going to become extinct you fucking idiot, spaying and neuturing ensures that pet ainmals behave better and don't pollute the planet with their unwanted spawn.

Duchess is correct, you really are a miserable and clueless moron.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-13-2010, 08:24 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(08-13-2010, 08:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

they need to be spayed or neutered, they need to be cared for in a responsible fashion. Assholes. 86

Could be ,should be, is not the same needs to be, Fucking assholes who think that every fucking animal should be fixed, you do realise that this concept would effectively seal the fate of every domestic breed of animal, this thought pattern ensures extinction.

I don't think she was talking about responsible pet breeders. She meant people who get a pet and then allow it to roam all over town multiplying like rabbits. Would you like to have 400 cats roaming around your neighborhood and then all end up euthanized at a shelter?

That's exactly what I meant, Sally & I find it hard to believe that dickhead didn't understand what I was saying. The cranky ol' bastard was just looking for a fight. He has no concept of how to communicate unless it's in the form of an argument.
It also pisses me off when people get dogs for their kids expecting them to take care of it. Then they end up getting rid of the dog or chaining it up in the back yard because the dog is becoming a pain in the ass from being neglected and not properly trained.
Another pass the fucking blame to the one reading instead of the one writing !! a fucking twit that thinks everyone should be able to read her fucking mind , say what the fuck you mean and none of this shit happens.

You made a blanket statement about pets needing to be spayed or neutered, I can only assume that being responsible would include the advice you gave? If not then why fucking give advice to begin with?

If you intended to act stupid and be smart you fucked up, if you intended to sound smart and act stupid then you are a roaring success.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Given that I specifically said, pet owners, I didn't feel the need to elaborate any further, DICK.
Read your first sentence, No here let me help !

"If you're not going to be a responsible pet owner then don't have pets."

after this sentence the whole fucking thing was directed to responsible pet owners.or was it? DICK RECEPTICLE !

Remember all of you responsible pet owners those pets NEED to be spayed or neutered!
John Adams

OK..the guy across the street is an animal control officer. When he is on call..there is truck sits in his driveway..so it is not like no one in the neighborhood knows. A few years back, the asshole next door to him would leave his dog chained outside, for most of the day. In the summer heat with no fresh water or food or anything. Guy would also not clean the yard, so poor thing was sitting in his own shit sometimes.

Our animal control neighbor gave him warnings, then took the dog. The dog owner whined at me that he just did not know why his dog was taken. :mad:
What did you do for the dog when you saw it without food and water?

I bet the dog was grateful and enjoyed the shade and nurishment that the warnings provided.
John Adams

that flaming imbecile with the IQ of a turnip, princecolon/silverpoop, put salt in his little dogs' water bowl one winter so it 'wouldn't freeze'. yes indeed, smart as a whip that boy. (he said the little dogs were not allowed in the house no matter how cold it got because his thriller-from-manila wife didn't like them.) pussywhipped pussyboy.

So...you advocate tresspassing. Give us a scenerio that would work, Dick. I'd be interested in reading, "what would Dick do".
(08-14-2010, 07:11 AM)IMaDick Wrote: What did you do for the dog when you saw it without food and water?

I bet the dog was grateful and enjoyed the shade and nurishment that the warnings provided.

I would put water down for the dog. Gave him some food. The animal contol officer saw me doing it, and that is how it came to his attention.
QB -iisfwn?
(08-14-2010, 02:30 PM)God Wrote: QB -iisfwn?

is it safe for work now? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(08-14-2010, 03:09 PM)God Wrote: is it safe for work now? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yes it is.
tfft Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(thank fuck for that)