Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GROUND ZERO MOSQUE

Should a mosque be built there? I'm curious to read what you Mockers think about that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No.

Absolutely not.

When the day comes when Islamic countries have churches, European toilets, alcohol and the rest of it
then I'll allow a mosque in any western Christian country.

You either adopt the norms and values of that country, or you get the fuck out.

Born there? Don't like it? Then fuck off where you will like it. Just don't fucking Islamicise Christian countries.

I don't like the UK, that's why I'm trying to emigrate to the country where I want to be.
islam did not sponsor the 911 attacks. but it was done in the name of islam. i can understand why many consider the prospect of a mosque there a stab in the heart.
why not a fucking reichstag in Israel then?

Israel should be flattened and America needs to stop funding the war on terror they perpetrate.
so you are not the God of the Israelites?

Yep, And we should build synagogues, catholic and baptist churches in Afghanistan, and Iraq and every other muslim nation on the face of the planet.

Americans are such pussies.

and as a side note, we need to build an INS station at the front door, we also need a homeland security office at the front door.

and God needs to be crucified for his comment.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

lol!

Just as I'm stoning you, Dicky-boi!
Of all the places in N.Y. this is where they want it? They (people building it) have not revealed who is funding the construction. Why build it there? This is another slap in Americas face and someone in the middle east is laughing so hard he fell off his camel. Someone who has the money and hates America is having a ball and the mayor of N.Y. will end up getting political fund raising money for giving the OK. I see that we cannot even build something there because we are so fucking lame and the infighting is ridiculous, and yet this is getting built. We have a constitution and must abide by it but why is the President saying its OK, the seperation of church and state is being abused here.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot, I'm reporting you for not replying in Arabic

This would be in Arabic, but you wouldn't understand it...

Duchess, I want fucking funding to "Allah Akhbar" here.....
and point your fucking laptop towards Mecca, if you don't mind.
(08-15-2010, 12:17 PM)God Wrote: lol!

Just as I'm stoning you, Dicky-boi!

"boi"

Why do you use the Faggot spelling of "boy" are you a dick smoker?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

No, I thought it was something you identified with...and I was right!

(fucking easy targets, or what? lol! at least move around a bit and make it a little more difficult, you fucking immigrant)
(08-15-2010, 01:32 PM)God Wrote: Maggot, I'm reporting you for not replying in Arabic

لماذا استخدام اللغ.ة العربية؟ أنها لغة سخيف أحمق
(08-15-2010, 01:38 PM)God Wrote: No, I thought it was something you identified with...and I was right!

(fucking easy targets, or what? lol! at least move around a bit and make it a little more difficult, you fucking immigrant)

Any lie will do God.

Its all good make up whatever shit you need to.
John Adams

the wrong place, asshole - and get a life while you're moving around

( I think Dick is simply fucking around - he's welcome to it! lol! )
CNN often does polls on hot topics..here is theirs regarding the mosque and Obama's support if it. I am sure Obama's critics are having a field day here.

Do you agree with President Obama that Muslims have "the right to build a place of worship" near ground zero?
Read Related Articles
This is not a scientific poll
Yes 51%64675
No 49%61460
Total votes: 126135
This is not a scientific poll
I don't believe that poll - I believe it has been rigged from the start
(08-15-2010, 02:15 PM)God Wrote: the wrong place, asshole - and get a life while you're moving around

( I think Dick is simply fucking around - he's welcome to it! lol! )

Interesting that you would Think "Fucking around" is an appropriate response to you being asked if you are a dick smoker?

If there are still people who think that the President is qualified and that his sworn oath to protect the Constitution was real, they also need to be rehabilitated.
John Adams

I'm done with Dick's retarded baits today
(08-15-2010, 03:01 PM)God Wrote: I'm done with Dick's retarded baits today

Obviously not.hah
John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

[Image: 82565_600.jpg]