Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Show for the Fuck this Job Flight Attendant?
WTF...why is he getting TV offers for a reality show? What makes this fucker so special we'd want to watch him on TV. I love the section I highlighted that has his lawyer saying he just wants to get back to a normal life!!

Reality show offers pour in for Steven Slater
Steven Slater, the flight attendant who slid from an airplane to fame last week, now employs the services of one of Hollywood's top public relations representatives.

Howard Bragman, Chairman of media and public relations agency Fifteen Minutes, confirmed to CNN that he is now representing Slater and will help him assess offers to appear in proposed television programs inspired by Slater's dramatic exit from a JetBlue plane at New York's Kennedy Airport after he cursed a passenger over the public address system and deployed the emergency slide.

"There are probably 25 reality show offers on the table at this point," said Bragman. "There are dozens of e-mails and offers to this guy."

Queens District Attorney Richard Brown charged Mr. Slater with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief, felonies that could land him in prison for as much as seven years.

"The first job is to get through the criminal charges," said Mr. Bragman, adding that he would handle Slater's publicity judiciously. "It's got to be done in a dignified way; it's got to respect the criminal charges and it's got to deal with the realities of what's going on."

Stone and Company Entertainment, a leading producer of reality television programs, is among those expressing interest in a program with Slater, Bragman said. Stone and Company did not respond to CNN’s requests for comment.

Though Slater's fame may be fleeting, Bragman said he was in no rush to strike deals for the career flight attendant. "We're going to sort through it. This is a marathon, not a sprint," he said.

On Thursday, Slater's court-appointed lawyer claimed the flight attendant was not interested in cashing in on his celebrity.

"Steven is not trying to capitalize on this," said Howard Turman, an attorney with The Legal Aid Society. "There have been suggestions of a number of propositions. Steven's intent is to maintain a quiet and return to as much of a normal life as he can."[/size]

Turman also told the media Slater hoped to hold on to his job with JetBlue.

JetBlue removed Slater from duty last Monday following the incident. The airline has been conducting an internal investigation and says it has tried to contact the flight attendant.

"We have reached out to Mr. Slater. We're waiting for him to call us back," said spokesperson Jenny Dervin.

Post by: CNN
well i LIKE interior decorating.

Attached Files
.gif   gayaway.gif (Size: 1.92 KB / Downloads: 13)

I am fed up of Queen Bitches on the tv - it's just the latest fad.

What's wrong with the regular people? You know, fuck ugly butts like Imadick
who cannot present, give information or anything for that matter?

Now that would give you a reason to switch off or shout at the telly!