Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunday sucks
the only good thing about sunday is Masterpiece on PBS. Miss Marple tonight!

Sundays are great power-washing days, or so I'm told.:Blush:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oh god..look at the time. It's Sunday. That means that I am back to work tomorrow, after vacation. :Blush:
I love Sundays & wish I could extend it into another 24 hrs. !...I let the machine or voice mail pick up all calls and I close the gates to make others think we are not at home...That will change next month when pre-season football starts tho...WooHoo !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ah Sundays. Only thing to look forward to is animation on Fox and then animation on Adult Swim.

Aside from that, I can't say that I'm a Sunday person. Especially since I cannot buy beer xD
You need to plan ahead, bubba.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You need to plan ahead, bubba.
Yes but the only problem is that I drink it all up on Saturday ::bigg::

and I can't seem to figure out how to change my avy, it's like it uploads and shows up in my profile, but it's not reflecting on the forums. Kinda weird.

I don't like scary Michael Jackson anymore.

Sundays have always made me a little depressed except if I'm on vacation.
Maggot Wrote:Sundays are great power-washing days, or so I'm told.:Blush:

::laugh:: Lazy punk ... go power wash ...
86 112
Mock2zuma Wrote:

and I can't seem to figure out how to change my avy, it's like it uploads and shows up in my profile, but it's not reflecting on the forums. Kinda weird.
Dear "HTML genius,"

You probably just need to refresh your browser (hit F5) and get rid of the old avatar still in your browser's cache. Go to a topic with your post in it, and try. 41
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:

Dear "HTML genius,"

You probably just need to refresh your browser (hit F5) and get rid of the old avatar still in your browser's cache. Go to a topic with your post in it, and try. 41
::laugh:: I did that earlier but it didn't work. But as soon as you posted it is now working. Thank you God of the internet.

and I never said I was an HTML genius :smartass::

I didn't know what in the world to put in "resume" it's not like I'm applying for a job or anything. Why would someone have to put any type of resume for a Mock forum?
Mock2zuma Wrote:I didn't know what in the world to put in "resume" it's not like I'm applying for a job or anything. Why would someone have to put any type of resume for a Mock forum?
Because it's fun to see what they put in there. Some don't exactly get the joke and put their actualy 'resume' in there.
Mock2zuma Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:

Dear "HTML genius,"

::laugh:: I did that earlier but it didn't work. But as soon as you posted it is now working. Thank you God of the internet.

I didn't know what in the world to put in "resume" it's not like I'm applying for a job or anything. Why would someone have to put any type of resume for a Mock forum?
Because Frank's a petty little control freak that likes to categorize people. Smiley_emoticons_wink
The Antagonist Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:I didn't know what in the world to put in "resume" it's not like I'm applying for a job or anything. Why would someone have to put any type of resume for a Mock forum?
Because it's fun to see what they put in there. Some don't exactly get the joke and put their actualy 'resume' in there.
Not exactly correct.... Sally said she was a dentist among other things, and she's been called a liar more times than I can count. Yeah, I'm talking to you OP, you twat.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:

Dear "HTML genius,"

Because Frank's a petty little control freak that likes to categorize people. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Yes, she's right. Nothing controls and categorizes people like them writing anything for their resume on a Mock forum.

86 112
Yeah I know Frank is just toying with me (omg, why did I just call him Frank? weird)

Sorry about the thread derail. Smiley_emoticons_razz (not really cause it's already been established that threads are free to go wherever the posters want them to)

Back to Sunday... hmmm yeah, I need to get off my lazy ass and cut some grass today. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I have a scag (not me in pic)

[Image: scagMower_03.jpg]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Not exactly correct.... Sally said she was a dentist among other things, and she's been called a liar more times than I can count. Yeah, I'm talking to you OP, you twat.
I live in a web of lies much like Ant and Walter Mitty ::rollseyes::
Now see here. The threads always get derailed.

Let me illustrate. The Brown doggy = The thread's original direction.

The Blonde doggy = random ass posts that have nothing to do with the topic.

[Image: addnvkfds.gif]

But I digress.

I hate Sundays because the Church people across the street keep parking their cars in my lawn ::irk::

Now I cannot cut my grass.
Good fences make good neighbors.
I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a guy Crouching down behind a tombstone. I said "morning." He said "no just taking a Shit".
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.