Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
mommy is a dirty slut druggie ~ baby dies in the washer!
what a piece of crap. she has 6 kids with 5 men. a nasty police record. the 4-year-old was wandering around a very bad dangerous area during late night.
the cops couldn't even give the kids to grandma. since grandma is a crack whore.
WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE BABIES? THE WELFARE CHECKS?

orlando sentinel
Five children who were left home alone while their mother went clubbing will remain in custody of the Department of Children and Families, a judge ruled Monday.

Formeka Sanders, 29, was arrested after her 4-year-old was found wandering in the Oak Glenn Apartments parking lot about 1:45 a.m. Monday. She is facing child neglect charges.

DCF initially turned the children over to Sanders' mother, a police report said. But at a hearing Monday, a judge and DCF officials said Sanders' mother has a history of crack-cocaine use.

Sanders has six children, but apparently only five of them were home at the time.
DCF also had prior involvement with the family with allegations involving failure to protect, sexual abuse and inadequate food.

Judge Anthony Johnson indicated Sanders' mother wouldn't be a possible option for the kids to live because of the previous DCF involvement and drug use.

Sanders' children — ages 12, 10, 9, 4 and 2 — were left home alone at their apartment on Mercy Drive while she went to Club Firestone in downtown Orlando, police said.

Sanders appeared at the hearing in a navy blue jail jumpsuit and said little. She remains in the custody of the Orange County Jail on a $1,000 bond.

David Rushing, the father of the 4-year-old, also attended the hearing and requested custody of the boy. The judge ordered a review be conducted to determine if it will be a suitable home for the child.

A similar study is being conducted at Sanders' great-aunt's home to see where they will be placed.

Police were alerted around 1:40 a.m. by a security guard who was patrolling the parking lot near Sanders unit and found the 4-year-old boy wandering around outside.

The child told the guard he was by himself and then led the guard back to his apartment, police said.

When officers arrived they found four children sleeping in a bedroom. The officer woke all the children, who all seemed to be fine, according to the report.

The officer tried calling Sanders cell phone several times, but when she answered all he could hear was loud music in the background.

Sanders returned home around 3:20 a.m. Monday with her boyfriend and was detained.

During an interview with police, Sanders said she left her home around 12:30 a.m. and placed her oldest son in charge. She told police she feels the child is "old and responsible enough" to take care of the four children.

Jail records show Sanders has been arrested several times in the past on charges of aggravated battery with a weapon and grand theft of a motor vehicle.

After the hearing, Rushing said he wants custody of his son and he thinks Sanders is a "fit" mother. :O

"I would never expect for anything like this to happen," he said.

Sunday's incident isn't the first time DCF and law-enforcement have been involved with Sanders' children.

Orlando police and DCF responded to the apartment complex July 6 when one of her children nearly drowned in a pool.

Sanders was not home at the time. A father of one of the children was supposed to be supervising the kids.

"Clearly we have a documented pattern of inadequate supervision and given the potential for such serious harm, especially in the July incident, we felt we had no choice but to remove the children and place them into protective custody," DCF spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said Monday

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Formeka_Sanders_20100823075240_320_240.jpg (Size: 12.87 KB / Downloads: 281)

(08-23-2010, 09:02 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE BABIES? THE WELFARE CHECKS?

Yes!

[Image: 1publicass.jpg]

I have an original copy I purchased in 1981 or 82. It is the best board game I ever played.
it was a rhetorical question. fucking sluts who can't keep their legs together or care for their litters aren't just from the ghetto either. i arrested all colors.

here's another piece of garbage.

she was shoplifting condoms.

Pa. woman gave son, 6, to stranger on bus

PITTSBURGH — A Pittsburgh woman faces charges after she allegedly left her 6-year-old son with a stranger on board a bus while she was being arrested on a shoplifting charge. Police said Portia Scoggins had two children with her Friday when she boarded a bus after taking items from a pharmacy, but just one when they pulled it over and arrested her.

Officers said Scoggins left the older child on board, giving a stranger the address for one of the boy's friends and instructions to drop him off there.

Police later learned the boy had been on the bus and found him at the address Scoggins supplied to the stranger.

Online court records don't detail the charges against Scoggins. A phone listing for her could not be located Monday.

The children are in the custody of county social workers.

edit to add---she has a prior charge for child endangerment. she got in a fistfight, while holding her 1-year-old, with a guy who MAY HAVE BEEN THE BABY DADDY IN A FIELD OF 8 POSSIBLE GUYS!!! YEAH, SHE SHOULD BE STEALING CONDOMS!! 28

teach your kids to steal so they too will have a good future in jails and prisons.

Police: Shoplifting Mom Runs Away, Leaves Baby Behind 12
Children Released Into Custody Of Relative

NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- A woman suspected of shoplifting tried to make a fast getaway, leaving her six-month old child in a South Florida Walmart, police said.

Broward Sheriff's Office deputies said Janita Moreau, 37, and two of her children, ages 13 and 11, were stealing merchandise from the store on West McNab Road Wednesday night.

Store security guards spotted the trio putting items into a diaper bag, and a stroller with the baby inside.

As the family tried to leave the store, they were confronted by security guards. That's when, according to police, the family ran back into the store to hide, leaving the 6-month-old behind.

Police said Moreau faces charges of petty theft and neglect without great harm. She is being held at the Broward County Main Jail.

The children were released into the custody of the baby-daddy sperm donor.

If it wasn't so uncouth, I could market this for a charity. I could create a "Spay/Neuter" non-profit for sluts & whoremongors. I know plenty of people that would kick in if it helped to lower their taxes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
These whacked out people need an island. A place to go and party, a place they can call home, a place where there are no supply ships.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The pink handcuffs in the pic attached in post #1 are priceless.

Very good thread Lady Cop.

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

(09-21-2010, 05:18 PM)Gogo Wrote: The pink handcuffs in the pic attached in post #1 are priceless.

Very good thread Lady Cop.

since we only have one pair of our personal cuffs on our belts, they get to wear cheap plastic ones to court that the jail supplies.
she did have waist chain on though.

more on festive colored cuffs here:
CUFFS

oops...thanks. i can't stand these crappy mothers.

there has to be more to why they died than 10 hours in a closet. Signs_173

INDIANAPOLIS -- A woman charged in the deaths of two of her children allegedly locked them and three siblings inside a small closet and left to visit a friend, returning about 10 hours later to find the boy and girl dead inside.

An Indianapolis police report released Tuesday said Edyan Farah, 28, told officers she "was not in her right mind" when she allegedly put her five children in an upstairs closet about 6 a.m. Sunday and placed a large bed in front of the door so they couldn't get out.

Police said the closet was about 6 feet long and 18 inches deep.

Farah, an immigrant from Somalia, found her 5-year-old daughter, Zuhur, and 3-year-old son, Zakariya, "stiff and unresponsive" when she returned home about 10 12 hours later and opened the closet, the report said. She told officers she then carried them downstairs, but did not call 911 or try to revive them, according to the report.

Lt. Jeff Duhamell said the three surviving children — a 7-year-old girl and boys ages 5 and 1 — are now in foster care.

"It's just a very, very sad case," he said. "It's one of the worst ones I've seen — to be placed in closet approximately 18 inches by 6 feet and a bed pushed up against it for a minimum of 10 hours. We think possibly a lot longer and probably not for the first time."

All these mothers have at least one thing in common. NO, I WON"T SAY WHAT IT IS, GODDAMNIT. Look for yourself. Smiley_emoticons_fies
crack, welfare, and who de baby-daddy?

Marion County - The Indianapolis woman arrested for neglect in the deaths of two of her children may face charges as early as Thursday morning.

Edyan Farah, 28, appeared in court briefly Wednesday and learned prosecutors requested more time to file the appropriate charges.

Police say Farah is the mother of two young children found dead Sunday at Manchester Village on the city's southwest side.

According to police records, Farah says she placed all five of her children in a closet in an upstairs bedroom, closed the door and placed a large bed in front of the door so that the children could not get out. Police say they also learned SHE REFUSED TO GIVE THEM FOOD. Her children may have stayed locked in that closet for more than ten hours.

Ashley Rivers, 27, was charged with child neglect after police say she left her 3-year-old child home alone while she went out dancing. According to a police report, a neighbor saw the child wandering outside and crying outside an apartment around 3:30 a.m. on Saturday. That same neighbor took the child back home and noticed no one was home.

Authorities say that Rivers admitted to going dancing at the club. she changed her story a little. Rivers claims that she never told police that she went out dancing and that she just left the house to get her keys from her boyfriend, who works at the Sidelines nightclub. She also denies that she tried to hide her child from the police when she walked in her apartment that night.

DSS conducted an investigation but, according to Ashley Rivers and other family members, the toddler is back in the custody of her partying mom.

Gave the little darling back to her partying mom, what the hell are they thinking? Guess they will wait till the toddler dies from another bout of neglect!!! Insane
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando woman was arrested early Friday morning on suspicion of leaving her 6-month-old baby home alone for several hours while she visited a theme park.
Kendra Leonard, 28, was arrested around 1 a.m. after returning to the Governor's Manor apartments on L.B. McLeod Road in Orlando.

Police said Leonard went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Orlando, but she was not able to get in because she didn't have any money, SHE MUST BE SHERLOCK HOLMES! Sherlock so she stayed at CityWalk before returning home.

On Thursday night, neighbors called authorities saying an apartment door was left open for at least three hours, according to Orlando police.

When officers arrived, they found the front door kicked in and the 6-month-old wearing a soiled diaper in a crib, Orlando police said.

Investigators brought in bloodhounds and search helicopters, trying to find the infant's mother near Interstate 4 and South John Young Parkway. Leonard then walked toward the search scene and was later arrested.

While Leonard was gone, and the baby was inside the apartment, investigators believe someone broke into the home and stole a television.

The infant was home alone for up to four hours before being found by neighbors and police, and Leonard was gone for about seven hours, according to investigators.

The baby was not hurt and was placed in the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families.

And people think I'm in the wrong to say all those rotten bitches should be spayed & neutered.
I completely agree Duchess. Mandatory spay and neutering is cases like this is justifiable. Just because you have the "right" to reproduce, doesn't mean you should.
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
(09-22-2010, 07:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:

All these mothers have at least one thing in common. NO, I WON"T SAY WHAT IT IS, GODDAMNIT. Look for yourself. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I SEE IT!!!!!! I SEE IT!!!!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked Smiley_emoticons_shocked Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Actually, the thought occurred to me after the second story. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Damn, I wish I just didn't read any of this. I like to pretend kids don't have to live this way. My god.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.