Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benefit scrounger used dole money so he could look like the Devil.
Guard swindled cash for operations to turn himself into the devilA security guard swindled £3,500 benefit money to pay for operations to make himself look like the devil.Published: 4:55PM BST 15 Jul 2009
[Image: paslow_1443954c.jpg]Gavin Paslow, aka Diablo Delenfer Photo: FERRARI PRESSGavin Paslow used the money to fund an operation to give himself a forked tongue, devil horns and green eyes.
Paslow, 39 who has changed his name by deedpoll to Diablo Delenfer, which he says means 'devil from the inferno - said he needed to carry out "body modifications" to look more like Lucifer.
He took the money while working variously for a security company, two separate recruitment firms and as a self employed guard
The wannabe demon, of Seasalter, near Whitstable, Kent, was this week banned from leaving his house at night - after being slapped with a curfew from 5pm to 5am every day. He was also fitted with an electronic tag.
Prosecutor Mark Hutchings told Cantebury Magistrates Court how Paslow had stolen cash to fund medical procedures.
He pleaded guilty to seven offences of failing to promptly notify the Department for Work and Pensions of a change in circumstance that he knew would affect his benefit claims.
Speaking outside court said: "Obviously, there aren't many people who look like me and some might be a bit taken aback," he said.
"But other people realise I'm an almost normal human being in other ways and the kids love it," he said.
JPs heard Delenfer defrauded a total of £3552.98 of benefits including £322.92 of housing benefit, £110.61 of council tax benefit and £3119.45 of income support between 28 September 2007 and 29 September 2008.
He was originally sentenced in April to 200 hours community service but was back in court to receive the curfew as a substitute punishment claiming he could not complete the unpaid work due to ill health.
A source at the Department of Work and Pensions said: "We have heard of people stealing benefit money to pay for all sorts of different costs but this is just something else.
"I guess this just shows no one is immune for being found out for benefit fraud - even if he resembles the Prince of Darkness."
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Hhahahaa, Diablo Delenfer... Wasssup?¿

[Image: devilINTERNATIONAL_450x475.jpg]
They walk among us. ::scared::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's a woman at work with a split tongue... Jesus Christ, that creeps me out.
Does she lisp ?...How the fuck are these people able to form words ?
Duchess Wrote:Does she lisp ?...How the fuck are these people able to form words ?

She enunciates very clearly, and I have no idea how. She's also covered with tats, has teflon thingies under her skin that creates raised designs and has a shitload of piercings.

Another guy I work with has been 'branded'. Yes, burned in patterns.

I don't get it.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:There's a woman at work with a split tongue... Jesus Christ, that creeps me out.

i just want to know...

WHY????

And some think we are a fucked up bunch. ::rollseyes::
It's art... taken to another level.

A level of insanity :shock:

Gets worse:

Cat man

[Image: 35580398_529e12c2e9.jpg]

Lizard man

[Image: lizard_man_1.jpg]

I too don't get it. ::worried::

I think they're basically attention whores or something. "Hey guys, looks at me, I look fucking ridiculous!"

Jesus Christ...They're all freaks that I would cross the street to avoid...Not on the same level as this but, I had to speak to a woman once that had a moustache & sideburns...I couldn't take my eyes off it, I was both horrified & mesmerized, it was very distracting to me, I can't even imagine trying to speak to these people.
I know what you mean, someone I worked with had a HUGE honking mole on her upper lip with a very coarse hair growing out of it that must've been half an inch long. Not only couldn't I help staring at it, I'd lose track of the conversation.
Duchess Wrote:Jesus Christ...They're all freaks that I would cross the street to avoid...Not on the same level as this but, I had to speak to a woman once that had a moustache & sideburns...I couldn't take my eyes off it, I was both horrified & mesmerized, it was very distracting to me, I can't even imagine trying to speak to these people.

My ex's new wife has thick bushy sideburns and enough hair on her chin to give you permission to call it a goatee. It's long and she bleaches it.

Goddamn woman..... you could tug on that chin hair! Try electrolysis or laser removal! If you're too cheap for that, how about fucking waxing that shit off.

This is the fat hairy bitch - too bad you can't see the hair in this pic.

Looks like a man in the face.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Looks like a man in the face.

She's just a nasty whore. Apparently he likes fat, hairy whores.

She's wearing his clothes in that pic. That was taken in my house at a party. She fell asleep on my couch - drooled like a retard all over my couch pillow!

needless to say I chucked the pillow in the trash.
The Antagonist Wrote:

She's wearing his clothes in that pic. That was taken in my house at a party. She fell asleep on my couch - drooled like a retard all over my couch pillow!

Why do I get a weird feeling that's secretly you in that picture and you're self-conscious aboot your appearance?Smiley_emoticons_razz
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know what you mean, someone I worked with had a HUGE honking mole on her upper lip with a very coarse hair growing out of it that must've been half an inch long. Not only couldn't I help staring at it, I'd lose track of the conversation.
Why people leave those disgusting moles on their face is beyond me. Would it really be that much trouble to go to the dermatologist and have that bitch removed.
Mock2zuma Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

Why do I get a weird feeling that's secretly you in that picture and you're self-conscious aboot your appearance?Smiley_emoticons_razz

Because you're an idiot? ::dunno::

I'm a licensed cosmetologist - do you think I'll actually leave hair on my face if I had hair there? Plus, my picture has been posted on this forum and people here know what I look like.

Hey Sally, how'd the haircut turn out by the way?
Art schmart.

If they want to disfigure themselves then that's their decision. Now stealing to get the cash for it is just plain wrong no matter how you slice it.

Yup......go for whatever look you like but, don't wonder why you can't land that executive position or win the election for anything more than dog catcher (if you could even win THAT!).
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
They all work at the freak show on Ocean Ave. in Coney Island, Brooklyn, NYC. No joking.
The Antagonist Wrote:They all work at the freak show on Ocean Ave. in Coney Island, Brooklyn, NYC. No joking.
Man......what great employment aspirations they have! ::banana::
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]