Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maddox
It still surprises me to this day to run into someone who has never heard of him.

But just in case http://maddox.xmission.com/

(I'm willing to bet that most of you dinosaurs first saw this and thought "OMFG OLD!!!")

amirite?
I've never heard of that person.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've never heard of this person.
Ahh the mocking begins

I have. Had his site bookmarked for like 5 years now.

I just don't get it with all the kids and this idolization of Che Guevara.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill

edit to add that link. It's another of his.
One of my friends bought his book, http://www.amazon.com/The-Alphabet-Of-Ma...amp;sr=8-4 and I later asked to borrow it but never gave it back--full of win, I keep it by the toilet for a good few laughs

Page after page of pure mocking :Diablo:

[Image: maddoxl.jpg]
Do you like to sink your teeth into others ?...We may have some common ground.
Duchess Wrote:Do you like to sink your teeth into others ?...We may have some common ground.
NAH... I have two pics--of some sharp ass teeth--as my alias because I like to gently kiss and caress ppl

::bitchp::

Hell yeah I bite, I put the "K" in "kinky" and yes that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

RAWR! [Image: vamp.gif]
::finger:: Smart ass
Everytime I see this title, I think of Angelina Jolie's first adopted kid.
Duchess Wrote:::finger:: Smart ass
I betcha it's a cute one as well:Angel:
Biologically, I'm old enough to be his mother, nothing about that turns me on.

RAMSEY...RAMSEY...We have someone in your preferred age group here for your posting pleasure. ::gigg::
Duchess Wrote:Biologically, I'm old enough to be his mother, nothing about that turns me on.

RAMSEY...RAMSEY...We have someone in your preferred age group here for your posting pleasure. ::gigg::
is he not a 'cutie' ?::wait::
Wow, doesn't BRO-Tard seem eerily alot like Sinister with the drooling over young men here?
The Antagonist Wrote:Wow, doesn't BRO-Tard seem eerily alot like Sinister with the drooling over young men here?

WOW.......THAT WAS SOOOO THERAPUTIC!::coffee::
The Antagonist Wrote:Wow, doesn't BRO-Tard seem eerily alot like Sinister with the drooling over young men here?
That always embarrassed me for some reason...I'm all over MF & 1 or 2 others but, it doesn't faze me a bit...I must be a flirting hypocrite. :Blush:
BROTHER Wrote:

You're beyond the help of therapy, you fucking freak... it's time to consider a lobotomy.
Duchess Wrote:
That always embarrassed me for some reason...I'm all over MF & 1 or 2 others but, it doesn't faze me a bit...I must be a flirting hypocrite. :Blush:
The difference is, we all know you're just play acting... Sinister would've gladly spread her wobbly cellulite thighs for any of the young (and not so young) men that have joined here. Her desperation didn't waft, it blew like a fucking hurricane.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:

You're beyond the help of therapy, you fucking freak... it's time to consider a lobotomy.
Who did yours?
Duchess Wrote:Biologically, I'm old enough to be his mother, nothing about that turns me on.

Didn't he say he was 28 in his intro? He's too old for her. She likes them 26 and younger. 28 is over the hill for Ramseys boy toys.