Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
oooooo Halloween Spirit(s)

Undead Mockers! get your Halloween costumes on, time to get into the spirit! maybe a scary avatar? or signature? make us all shriek with your ghoulish and creepy side~~YAY FOR OCTOBER AND HALLOWEENIE!

~Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
William Shakespeare~

[Image: black-widow-witch-different.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Pump.jpg]

[Image: d00b.jpg]
[Image: 17.gif] [Image: 4.gif]

[Image: 5.gif] [Image: 24.gif]

[Image: bloody_mary.jpg]

I think celebrating Halloween (especially dressing up in costumes) should be against the law for everyone over the age of 13. Bah humbug.
Commando Cunt Queen
oh i don't know...i think it's fun for all ages on some level, it brings memories of being a kid at Halloween, just handing out the candy to excited little wide-eyed children is funny and nostalgic. (to me anyway).
my son is an adult, but he was born on Halloween night and he STILL loves to celebrate the holiday. he dresses in something goofy every year and has his birthday party.
my adult sons grew over a dozen pumpkins this year and will love carving them into jack-o-lanterns, it makes them feel like kids again too.
i remember loving the clouds and moon flying high, kicking swirling crunchy Fall leaves, being outside on a scary night that grabbed the imagination~~i still like it! i can see those witches flying in the full moonlight!

click to animate~~

I always wish I would get trick or treaters here. I'd be like Maggot with all the cool decorations & I'd don a costume to hand out candy. I think it could be big fun, a lot of laughs.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hate Halloween. Walking with the damn kids in the rain while they beg for candy from strangers has never been my cup of tea.
Dear Sally
If I was your husband I could talk you into chipping chocholate chips from chocholate mountain. Then you might appreciate Halloween. You would get a break from taking your spawn out in the rain, and I would do it for you. Because you were working on chocholate mountain for the past month and securing the 2000.00 for the mortgage. I would be ready for sex.
Yes, you are welcome
your pal
Maggot
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-05-2010, 09:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dear Sally
If I was your husband I could talk you into chipping chocholate chips from chocholate mountain. Then you might appreciate Halloween. You would get a break from taking your spawn out in the rain, and I would do it for you. Because you were working on chocholate mountain for the past month and securing the 2000.00 for the mortgage. I would be ready for sex.
Yes, you are welcome
your pal
Maggot

I was trying to think of a reply, but I'm tired and coming up with nothing. This smiley will have to do for now

Insane

this is my pet halloweenie beanie.
when i bought him i thought he was a bear, but he's a cat. 22

btw that's not lint on him, it's sparkles. heh

I want to place a golf ball on the pie or pizza or whatever the hell that thing has in its hands and see if I can whack it without knocking the heart into its head. But that was my first thought. Cute little bugger.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I like that blanket/throw & he looks like a bear, not at all like a black cat.
(10-06-2010, 05:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to place a golf ball on the pie or pizza or whatever the hell that thing has in its hands and see if I can whack it without knocking the heart into its head. But that was my first thought. Cute little bugger.
it's a pumpkin. you are hopeless. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

thanks Duchess, i do like tartan!

here's some local ghosts~~

GET READY FOR THE GREAT PUMPKIN!

[Image: charlie_brown_great_pumpkin_001.jpg]

.gif   ghost_smileys.gif (Size: 49.8 KB / Downloads: 30)

Dear God. I can remember watching that as a child.
Do I have to give candy to the kids I hate in the neighborhood? Can I instead give them helpful hints?

Young man, you should wash your face with glycerin soap or go see a doctor and stop cursing like your dad because he is a drunk and works at the park.
Young lady, you are going to be whore. I can tell already. Please tell your parents they should trick or treat with you so you don't come home pregnant.

Isn't that better than candy?

I have a 10 ft. Homer Simpson dressed like a skeleton I put in the yard. There is a dead squirrel in the yard right now, so I am waiting for a neighborhood cat to drag it off before I put Homer out. It has been there 3 days. I hate the fucking cats in this neighborhood.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-25-2010, 08:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do I have to give candy to the kids I hate in the neighborhood? Can I instead give them helpful hints?

Young man, you should wash your face with glycerin soap or go see a doctor and stop cursing like your dad because he is a drunk and works at the park.
Young lady, you are going to be whore. I can tell already. Please tell your parents they should trick or treat with you so you don't come home pregnant.

I have a 10 ft. Homer Simpson dressed like a skeleton I put in the yard. There is a dead squirrel in the yard right now, so I am waiting for a neighborhood cat to drag it off before I put Homer out. It has been there 3 days. I hate the fucking cats in this neighborhood.

Holy shit, that is hilarious! Love the idea of the helpful hints.
(10-25-2010, 08:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do I have to give candy to the kids I hate in the neighborhood? Can I instead give them helpful hints?

I love this!!
You might want to test your theory and slip her a twenty. Report her whoring proclivity directly to her parents. Don't be lazy! Critique her performance and make suggestions for improvement . . . it keeps with the spirit of helpful hints for Halloween! You, sir, are a giver!