Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Grade school teachers suck!
Holy shit! I deal with 100 different customers every fucking day with all their stupid little eccentricities and a goddamn teacher with 23 students cannot keep track of fucking popcorn money. I have to say that some of them dumb fucks would be dead in the water in the real world.........thats why they are teachers they suck at real work. Use a fucking roladex ya dumb bitch. It's fucking 23 kids! Fuck I wanna become a teacher and kick ALL their asses and get them fucking moving. Lazy fucks! Christ, its fucking 2nd grade, how goddamn hard is it?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I mean whadadeydo get outta high school, go to college, party and take some lame social services major, get certified, get a job at some school, Sit back...........this is the shit lame assed kids that do not have parents to make things hard for their kids in order to prepare them for life? Never cripple your children with an easy life, make them work, hell they will have to when you are gone.
I know there are good ones out there world. But goddammit, the world will be run by people from the 80's & 90's soon, I guess its gonna be a private school after 5th grade. Fuckit. People that put their children in private school should really get a tax break. I gotta work on that. Ignore
<--------BEFORE FACE TRANSPLANT

Jesus. I thought my boss had found her way to Mock for a moment there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-05-2010, 08:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Holy shit! I deal with 100 different customers every fucking day with all their stupid little eccentricities and a goddamn teacher with 23 students cannot keep track of fucking popcorn money.

What the fuck does popcorn money have to do with teaching? Maybe if teachers could actually spend their time teaching, instead of watching over Junior's spare change and dealing with crazy fucking parents who get incensed over things like popcorn money, they could do a better job.

Now go take your dunce cap and sit in the corner where you belong.

Commando Cunt Queen
Really. 23 X 4.6 = too many crazy fucking parents, stepparents, grandparents (because mom is crackhead), and dad's girlfriend (because dad has a myspace).

I better stop following you around or people will think we are PM sexting like lawn finger and pinkeyeofblue.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I am not the one requesting popcorn fucking money, I just figured paying for the entire year would be better. They lost the fucking check anyways so I went in and paid the fucking thing. But they asked for the goddamn money to start with. So eat my belly button cheese ya tards. Smiley_emoticons_razz
I feel better now.
(10-24-2010, 09:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: I better stop following you around or people will think we are PM sexting like lawn finger and pinkeyeofblue.

Jeebus. Imagine the carpet those two could make. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-24-2010, 09:49 PM)username Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 09:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: I better stop following you around or people will think we are PM sexting like lawn finger and pinkeyeofblue.

I hate you like the bloody wart/scab on the inside of crackers jerk off hand.
Is pinkeye your girl? Because she has lost interest in you. She likes her men sweating last night's beer and smelling of new mown hay with wisps of dandelions gone to seed in their hair.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-24-2010, 10:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hate you like the bloody wart/scab on the inside of crackers jerk off hand.

Better a scab than a callous.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-24-2010, 10:27 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I thought Cracker was a women. Women don't have jerk off hands.

(10-25-2010, 02:03 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 10:27 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I thought Cracker was a women. Women don't have jerk off hands.

Says you................
Maggot,

Being a retired elementary teacher I'd like to add my two cents to your comments regarding elementary teachers. This may come as a surprise to you, but I agree 100%. During my years of teaching I observed mostly "idiots" who "taught" at the elementary level in my hometown. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe them! There are so many examples of utter stupidity that I hated to be known as an elementary teacher. I could write a book, literally, about them. Signs_173

Before I became a teacher I always thought they were great. My boys attended the school where I eventually taught with no problems. (Honestly, I'm not bragging but they were exceptionally bright - hence, no problems with learning.) When I got into the profession (after my younger son turned 13) I was amazed at what I saw. Most of them openly expressed their hatred of their job and also of the children. Why then stay in that profession? As you said, because they can't do anything else.

I have to give one example: The teachers who taught the kids the year before I got them were something else. You could walk past their classrooms at any time and the kids were either coloring or watching a Disney movie. The amazing thing is that they were all either first or second honor roll students when they advanced to my room. NOT! Those kids knew nothing but yet received all A's and B's (of course, the parents were thrilled thinking the teachers did such a fantastic job). What a joke! The worst example I can give you is that I had a Mexican boy who was a product of these teachers - First Honor Roll all year. Well, in fact, the child could not read one word of English not mentioning all of the other subjects he definitely had not mastered. I made up a special spelling test for him with two and three letter words. He could not spell "it" .... not exaggerating. Isn't that sad? IT - really a difficult word.

Didn't mean to turn this post into a novel but I'm still infuriated at the majority of elementary teachers at my school. People wonder why the kids of today aren't learning --- I don't wonder any more.

By the way, I have to mention (so as not to be judged as strictly an elementary teacher) that I first received a degree in business administration, a masters, education degree, another masters. I became a teacher because of my love for children and the desire to see them excel.

In my opinion the principal is to blame for letting this continue. In many cases, if you can't teach, you are promoted to a higher position in the school system. Thanks for letting me vent!

Teacher - The Peter Principle at work - our school systems.

Precisely why home schooling and virtual online academies are becoming so popular.
People are figuring it out.
Wolf,

Even with all of the negativity I posted, I am not 100% for home schooling. I have taught & seen children who have been home schooled. Their social skills are sorely lacking - way behind my other kids. Education, as we know, is extremely important, but being able to successfully socialize with your peers is way up there on my list.

As far as the "Peter Principle", I'm not sure this applies to my previous post. The ones who get promoted are not competent as a classroom teacher. They are simply "promoted" because they are lousy teachers -getting them out of the classroom. Just telling it like it is in my hometown. Not all teachers are like the ones in my district.........I hope.
Is school then a "social" experiment? I am 100% for charter and home schooling. Kids should be in school to learn not fuckoff. Social skills in todays schools suck.
(05-12-2011, 08:55 PM)Teacher Wrote: In my opinion the principal is to blame for letting this continue.

What about the teacher's union? Do principals have the luxury of firing non-performing teachers or is it based on tenure/the union?
Commando Cunt Queen
Unfortunately, teachers do not get to choose their students.
(05-12-2011, 10:18 PM)username Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 08:55 PM)Teacher Wrote: In my opinion the principal is to blame for letting this continue.

What about the teacher's union? Do principals have the luxury of firing non-performing teachers or is it based on tenure/the union?

I truly believe most teachers get into teaching because they want to help kids, but after 10-15 yrs 75% become slaves to the union. Not so with home schooling, parents are more intense throughout the process and those kids get the best as the parents are more involved. A ton of parents use school as a babysitter and that is the meat of the matter. The parents are not involved.
When the children are 25 the results are outstanding to see. The 12 yrs of school become a blur and only the important things remain. They become usefull adults and we are all better off.
Public education today is a joke and will only get worse unless charter, private and home schooling creates a better adult. The gov sytem is flawed. Money does not equal better results.