Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
this is child abuse!
he will never live to see age 10, his heart will fail unless there is medical intervention. there are obese children everywhere, it's a modern plague. and barring medical causes, this is selfish parental abuse! poor kid. he's only 3.
in China the little prince is probably the only child/only son, so rules the home.
i know we've discussed obesity as child abuse before. it's everywhere. are the parents simply ignorant of nutrition and health?

from Daily Mail:

This Chinese boy tips the scales at a massive ten stone (140 lbs.) -- five times the average weight of the three-year-olds in his class.

Such is the concern over his size that Xiao Hao was banned from several pre-schools because staff believed his size posed a risk to classmates.

He has now found a nursery in Guangzhou, southern China, which is happy to accommodate him but his mother Xiao Lin has asked doctors to help him lose weight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Whoever is in charge of the food is probably a fat ass too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bet he beats the living shit out of his classmates for their rice.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
from what i read he's a gentle soul who just wants to play. like a big puppy. but he could certainly inadvertently hurt a playmate.

That's one big baby!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I think it's child abuse. To let your child (who is really under your control at that age with regards to what they eat) balloon to those proportions...um, no. Take the kid away if the parents can't learn how to just say no to Happy Meals.
Commando Cunt Queen
Has he been medically tested to see if he has some kind of disorder? That can't just be from eating too much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
this is not the same child as post above.
what is wrong with these parents?

story at link.

At 132lbs, Lu Hao is already five times the size of a normal child his age.

The three-year-old toddler from China eats a staggering THREE bowls of rice when he sits down for a family meal.

When Lu Hao was born he weighed just 2.6kg (5.7 lbs), however, from the time he was three months old he began to gain weight rapidly.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1HPwqukNL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-13-2010, 10:59 AM)Maggot Wrote: I bet he beats the living shit out of his classmates for their rice.

hah Great one that caught me off guard ...
86 112
(03-23-2011, 06:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is not the same child as post above.
what is wrong with these parents?

story at link.

At 132lbs, Lu Hao is already five times the size of a normal child his age.

The three-year-old toddler from China eats a staggering THREE bowls of rice when he sits down for a family meal.

When Lu Hao was born he weighed just 2.6kg (5.7 lbs), however, from the time he was three months old he began to gain weight rapidly.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1HPwqukNL

Jesus fucking Christ ... can he even see?
86 112
good question MF! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

This surprises me that they are both Chinese..they are not known for being particularly fat. Their foods are rather healthy.
But I hate when parents use the excuse that the kid demands the food...and they give it to them.
Many Chinese parents virtually worship their sons but thats generally because sons are expected to get higher paid jobs than daughters so they can support their parents when they get older.

I can't see what career these two warthogs are going to go into, eating comps?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-15-2010, 01:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Has he been medically tested to see if he has some kind of disorder? That can't just be from eating too much.

I immediately thought of Prader-Willi syndrome, particularly "small for gestational age" on this website:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002572/

All they need now is to be photographed in walmart. The circle will be complete.

Before these children are taken away, the state should send a nutritionist to the house. Maybe the parents just don't know how to eat healthy.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
(03-23-2011, 08:01 PM)mamabear Wrote: Before these children are taken away, the state should send a nutritionist to the house.

This is China we are talking about here.

Multi millionaire martial arts superstar Jackie Chan still refuses to leave any food on his plate, he was taught as a child that every morsel was a precious blessing. My mate Ken (not his real name) who delivers takeaway food at the weekends says that it is common for Chinese parents to force their children to eat everything put in front of them regardless of how full they feel.

Looks like these parents have taken that idea to the nth degree.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-24-2011, 10:19 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 08:01 PM)mamabear Wrote: Before these children are taken away, the state should send a nutritionist to the house.

Multi millionaire martial arts superstar Jackie Chan still refuses to leave any food on his plate, he was taught as a child that every morsel was a precious blessing. My mate Ken (not his real name) who delivers takeaway food at the weekends says that it is common for Chinese parents to force their children to eat everything put in front of them regardless of how full they feel.

More stereotyping from the judgemental 4 foot tall liberal brit.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-24-2011, 10:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: More stereotyping from the judgemental 4 foot tall liberal brit.

More inconsequencial horseshit from mocks resident racist whining bitchboy who never negatively stereotypes Mexicans, Irishman, Brits or black people, oh wait yes he does all the fucking time.

Twat
(03-24-2011, 10:19 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

When you're a 4-foot tall liberal whose big ambition was to have the best hamster farm on the block, most ideas would look like they were taken to the "nth degree."
86 112