Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so sick and tired of.....
Construction noise, dust, power tools, etc. in my house that I might actually go shopping. I hate shopping.

Of course, some dip shit, crack head, psycho burned down my fucking mall last week. Asshole.
i sympathize 11

i had an entire new roof put on last year and thought i'd go mad from the noise above my head! Becoming evil
it was only 3 days thank christ.

They have been here since Friday, and will likely be another 5 days or so. Sigh.....
Quit bitching and serve the hot coffee and doughnuts. Chop-chop.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-26-2010, 01:20 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: Construction noise, dust, power tools, etc. in my house that I might actually go shopping.

That's a happy sound to me. That's the sound of progress. I love me some home projects. Some people stroll through a park, I stroll through Lowes.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What are they building?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
They're building a shrine for bad parents like you, soup chicken.
86 112
Ramsey,

My mom is retiring, finally, and moving home. She is going to live with us. We are turning our bonus room and the adjacent upstairs laundry room into another master suite for her.

My laundry room is being re-located into the walk in pantry off of the kitchen. The upstairs laundry room is becoming her bathroom.

I hated it upstairs and this house is huge. We have never used the bonus room, and it just became a big storage room. I am going back to school and cannot wait to have the help with the kids!

It will be wonderful when it is over but it's loud in the meantime!
(10-27-2010, 03:44 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: They're building a shrine for bad parents like you, soup chicken.

It's about time.
What are you going back to school for Greens?
(10-27-2010, 04:59 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: Ramsey,

My mom is retiring, finally, and moving home. She is going to live with us. I am going back to school and cannot wait to have the help with the kids!

Building maid/unpaid nanny quarters. Check.
Commando Cunt Queen
Is there some hotline for elder abuse?
Commando Cunt Queen
Rams, I really have not decided. I am going to try to get my masters. We will see how it goes.

User, My mom is not going to be our maid. We already have a housekeeper. She will also be working when she is living here, she is just tired of being a bank Vice President for Wells Fuckyou and wants a slower pace. However, If she'd buy into it, I would sleep until 9 or 10 and let her deal with the morning routine around here. Sadly, I think I am ass out.

It will be nice to have her here. She has been away too long.
(10-27-2010, 09:36 PM)username Wrote: Is there some hotline for elder abuse?

My Mom is only 59. Hardly an elder.
(10-27-2010, 09:42 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 09:36 PM)username Wrote: Is there some hotline for elder abuse?

My Mom is only 59. Hardly an elder.

Good. Hopefully she's cognizant enough to know she's basically moving in to be your slave/help with the kids.
Commando Cunt Queen
My Mother wanted to move in with me but my sister in Fla. has a better climate for her. She has her own little guest house, on the end of her own little street, in a little town in the middle of that state. She's a freakin facebook queen now and wants to be everybodies stupid goddamn fucking friend. I thought about it and said I would be fine with it when I move into a nice little hut next to an active volcano.
She is a goddamn fire-cracker.
Who wants to work in a bank during this huge financial collapse? I'm sure your mom is thinking, "Modify THIS!" hahaha

I couldn't stand to listen to a hundred sad stories a day. Who gives a shit? (Horrible, but don't buy shit you can't really afford.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-27-2010, 10:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: My Mother wanted to move in with me but my sister in Fla. has a better climate for her. She has her own little guest house, on the end of her own little street, in a little town in the middle of that state. She's a freakin facebook queen now and wants to be everybodies stupid goddamn fucking friend. I thought about it and said I would be fine with it when I move into a nice little hut next to an active volcano.
She is a goddamn fire-cracker.

I bet your mom has a wrinkly snow bird lover in FLA. I bet they talk dirty on FB. If your mom has tan lines, she is probably a little slutty. Just want you to be aware so you aren't shocked when you visit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
It just came to me in a flood of mud.

For Cracker:
When your sitting there lonely
with no one to call
They all left you home
and went to the mall
Just remember this ditty
as you eat a cheese curl
Your writting is silly
you sound like a girl
But as for my mother
that sits by the screen
She has nothing on you
she's just not that mean
Your just not that rich
nor very exciting
Karl Rove owns the dick
that you are now biting
But next time you think
you are being so cute
Forget that I think
your as big as a boat.
Your Pal
Maggot

(10-27-2010, 10:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who wants to work in a bank during this huge financial collapse? I'm sure your mom is thinking, "Modify THIS!" hahaha

I couldn't stand to listen to a hundred sad stories a day. Who gives a shit? (Horrible, but don't buy shit you can't really afford.)

Thankfully, she doesn't work in that division. She has nothing to do with lending, or forclosures or loan mods. What a nightmare that must be.