Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
WHAT HAPPENED?

What has become of civility & respect? Where has honor gone? Of course it's not gone completely but, something has been lost. So many kids are little bastards, in more ways than one. What the hell is a ten yr. old doing giving birth? Why are teens hacking to death a mother. Why would someone kill a baby? Fucking fuck, people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Parents have lost the ability to parent. Or they just don't give enough of a fucking ass shit. Little girls walking around with their asses hanging our and belly buttons pierced. For fucks sake. I cannot believe the way some kids act the actions they take. Even my own kids are horrified at many of their peers. Plus, they know that they have parents that will quickly kick the living crap out of them for even thinking about doing anything stupid.
One of my son's friends is one of "those" girls. She is 10 years old and her facebook is full of swear words. For Halloween she was some girl rapper and the costume has pump up boobs!! I wouldn't let him go TT with her. No fucking way. That girl is going to end up pregant at 16. I know it. What mother let's her 10 year old wear a costume with pump up boobs??? And she lets her post that crap on FB? I monitor my kids pages like a NAZI.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
what happened? some parents abdicated their responsibility to their kids and to the society that their kids would enter.
the other thing that happened was the proliferation of drug abuse, anything goes in TV, movies, and video games that glorify murder. it's a free-for-all in many segments of the population. and it seems there are no more standards.

some parents are trying! and doing a good job. and someday their kids will thank them for being decent role-models. because those are the kids who won't be in jail or otherwise fucked up.

(11-04-2010, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: One of my son's friends is one of "those" girls. She is 10 years old and her facebook is full of swear words. For Halloween she was some girl rapper and the costume has pump up boobs!! I wouldn't let him go TT with her. No fucking way. That girl is going to end up pregant at 16. I know it. What mother let's her 10 year old wear a costume with pump up boobs??? And she lets her post that crap on FB? I monitor my kids pages like a NAZI.

That's called "tough love"!

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Progressivism happened; they have rewritten history for the last 100 years. They have taken over the education system in ths country, and they have taken over the courts. They believe the government knows best, and you are too stupid to raise your own children.

Keep votng for those progressives; just like Coons.

Me, I am stacking gold and silver, ammo and dried food stuffs.
(11-04-2010, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: One of my son's friends is one of "those" girls. She is 10 years old and her facebook is full of swear words. For Halloween she was some girl rapper and the costume has pump up boobs!! I wouldn't let him go TT with her. No fucking way. That girl is going to end up pregant at 16. I know it. What mother let's her 10 year old wear a costume with pump up boobs??? And she lets her post that crap on FB? I monitor my kids pages like a NAZI.

That is awful. I also monitor the Fb like a nazi! Good for you not allowing him to go with her!
(11-04-2010, 06:29 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Keep votng for those progressives; just like Coons.

Shaddup. I took the time to vote, go rag on someone that didn't.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-04-2010, 06:30 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote:

That is awful. I also monitor the Fb like a nazi! Good for you not allowing him to go with her!

Hayell no I wouldn't. I like her but her mother does not supervise her at all.

Greenie, ima facebook you!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I would love that! I will pm ya.
(11-04-2010, 06:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 06:29 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Keep votng for those progressives; just like Coons.

Shaddup. I took the time to vote, go rag on someone that didn't.

I am not ragging; I am answering your question. God help this country when California, New York and Illinois go broke next year. The Fed just bought another 600 billion of debt; this country has more takers than producers. The US is doomed; unruly kids will soon be the least of your problems.Smiley_emoticons_shocked

What happened is that a parent can't use corporal punishment any more, deprive your child of a meal for being an asshole you can go to jail, ground the little fucker off the phone and you can go to jail, what happened is that the nanny state has invaded your home and your family almost completely usurping your right to be a parent.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-04-2010, 07:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: What happened is that a parent can't use corporal punishment any more, deprive your child of a meal for being an asshole you can go to jail, ground the little fucker off the phone and you can go to jail, what happened is that the nanny state has invaded your home and your family almost completely usurping your right to be a parent.

Not true. You can still pop a kid. If you raise them right in the first place, you don't have to hit them (often, I'll get your ass if you step over the line) or starve them.

What really happened is many of our generation is too selfish, stupid, and fucked up to properly raise children. Judge all parents by their children. Hold them accountable. Society isn't to blame for your jacked up kids. You are.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-04-2010, 07:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: What happened is that a parent can't use corporal punishment any more, deprive your child of a meal for being an asshole you can go to jail, ground the little fucker off the phone and you can go to jail, what happened is that the nanny state has invaded your home and your family almost completely usurping your right to be a parent.

Not my home. I'm old school, and will not cripple my kids with an easy life. They work for everything. They make me proud and will be head and shoulders above the rest. And I NEVER yell, and have never hit them. Well...........once I caught my son trying to stick a penny in the outlet, I withheld all his good toys for a week and put them in a box marked for excecution. I only had to zap one plastic woody doll with my welder.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Morons have moron kids, end of story. All kids do stupid shit, but when they're killing people, tossing their new born babies in the dumpster, and beating up bums up n'shit then thats most likely a cross between hereditary and bad parenting.
(11-04-2010, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Morons have moron kids, end of story. All kids do stupid shit, but when they're killing people, tossing their new born babies in the dumpster, and beating up bums up n'shit then thats most likely a cross between hereditary and bad parenting.

word
(11-04-2010, 07:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: What really happened is many of our generation is too selfish, stupid, and fucked up to properly raise children. Judge all parents by their children. Hold them accountable. Society isn't to blame for your jacked up kids. You are.

I absolutely agree with this. Many parents have just stopped being fucking parents. I was at school the other day and this little 6th grade kid proudly told me how he'd been suspended for calling his teacher a retard. He was bragging about it left/right. Next day, he's suspended but I see him wandering around outside the school. WTF? My kid would have been on freaking lockdown (and then some). Some parents seemingly reproduce and then just walk away from the job of RAISING their kids. These are the same kids that (from kindergarten) don't turn in their homework. Ever. It's fucking pathetic!
Commando Cunt Queen
I think the sense of shame has died. My parents would have fucked me up for embarrassing them in public. People now have a distinct lack of shame.

Not everyone, though. Some kids still fear the mama hand. My mom could black your eye in the back seat and steer the car.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-04-2010, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Morons have moron kids, end of story. All kids do stupid shit, but when they're killing people, tossing their new born babies in the dumpster, and beating up bums up n'shit then thats most likely a cross between hereditary and bad parenting.

Son of a bitch!

(11-04-2010, 09:38 PM)sally Wrote:

Son of a bitch!

Did you just quote/get surprised by yourself?
Commando Cunt Queen