Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maggot went to camp in the North Woods
to hunt deer. so let's talk about him. 17

here he is stalking his prey, silent and cunning, at one with nature. a true son of the mountains, blending into the forest and whispering to the ancient hunter ancestors on the wind~~oooooooo Great Spirits! send me a big buck with which to feed my people and sacrifice to the totem of the lake loon. oh heed the call of the loon! do not let it snow on my frozen ass as i await the craggy ghost of the old man of the mountain~~

and do not let the liquor store close before 9 PM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here's his sidekick Pete, who knows 101 ways to cook groundhog.

Does a maggot shit in the woods? 113

Hey, I just had a thought, him & Dick aren't together, are they?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
as far as i know, Maggot is just with his trusty mountain guide Pete.

here's the camp, and Maggot wearing the traditional beaver on his head. he is never without his field guide to the wilderness, shown here.

Well, Maggot & Pete must be in their deer stands right now. I'm NOT wishing them good luck. I bet it's colder than a witches boobie up there.
i just got this pic on my phone from Maggot...tragically Pete was mounted by a nearsighted amorous 109 moose and shagged to death.
Maggot says if it gets much colder and he gets any hungrier, he will be forced to eat Pete.

That's a cool pic! I would LOVE to see something like that up close.
Well I went on a 200 mile trip today, and after seeing a posted deer crossing warning sign, sure enough I saw a sad sight. Not a mile later there had to be a big deer that was run over by a 18 wheeler. There was blood & crushed chopped meat all over the road for at least 100 yards. It was nasty! Gun or truck, the outcome is the same.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

TMI
(11-13-2010, 06:49 PM)Carsman Wrote: Gun or truck, the outcome is the same.

Supper?
Deer Sarcastic

(11-13-2010, 08:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Deer Sarcastic

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Bambi. *sniffles*
Commando Cunt Queen
Forget shooting the deer. At least give them a fighting chance...Maggot, have you heard about death by penis?
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-13-2010, 06:49 PM)Carsman Wrote: Well I went on a 200 mile trip today, and after seeing a posted deer crossing warning sign, sure enough I saw a sad sight. Not a mile later there had to be a big deer that was run over by a 18 wheeler. There was blood & crushed chopped meat all over the road for at least 100 yards. It was nasty! Gun or truck, the outcome is the same.
You should have gathered up all the meat and made venison sausage.
(11-14-2010, 12:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-13-2010, 06:49 PM)Carsman Wrote: Well I went on a 200 mile trip today, and after seeing a posted deer crossing warning sign, sure enough I saw a sad sight. Not a mile later there had to be a big deer that was run over by a 18 wheeler. There was blood & crushed chopped meat all over the road for at least 100 yards. It was nasty! Gun or truck, the outcome is the same.
You should have gathered up all the meat and made venison sausage.

Too many other speeding 18 wheelers riding by, if I tried doing that, I would have become part of the mixture as well! hah

HOW COULD YOU MAGGOT? 21111 Signs_173 11121

[Image: tumblr_kt6cawlQvG1qa1xnko1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_kt6bzghO5v1qa1xnko1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_kt6c8pDDgg1qa1xnko1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_kt6cguD4E71qa1xnko1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_kt6cdvNKQa1qa1xnko1_500.gif]

[Image: Thumper_saves_Bambi_001.gif]

1-spike 1-8pt total 280 lbs. :B hanging nose to China now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-13-2010, 11:57 PM)username Wrote: Forget shooting the deer. At least give them a fighting chance...Maggot, have you heard about death by penis?

I need to research this before giving an answer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-14-2010, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: hanging nose to China now.

I used to hate coming home to an elk hanging in the garage. Scarred for life. At least you eat it. Hope you didn't hit the liver...

I got a London Broil that tasted of liver about a year ago. I can't eat it now. Again, scarred for life.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.