Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amber Alert S.C. 12-yr-old girl
what the hell was a 12-year-old girl doing at a CVS store at 10:30 PM?
looking for more information.

CLEMSON, SC (WMBF) - An AMBER Alert has been issued in South Carolina after authorities say at 12-year-old girl was abducted in Clemson.

Julieta Yoselin, 12, was last seen in a CVS parking lot on Highway 76. Police said they have reason to believe Yoselin was abducted by Jesus Alanda Lozada, 26.

Yosselin has been described as a Hispanic female, standing 4'0" and weighing 85 pounds. She has black, shoulder length hair, brown eyes and was wearing black calf-length boots, black pants, and a black shirt with a white 'Scream' mask at the time of her abduction.

Detectives with the Clemson Police Department have further described Lozada as a Hispanic male, standing 6'0" and weighing 190 pounds. He has short black hair and brown eyes.

Authorities do not have an exact description of what Lozada was wearing at the time of the reported abduction.

An official AMBER Alert issued by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division said Lozada and Yoselin could be traveling in a tan, 4-door 1996 Honda Accord with South Carolina tag GAT-461. Officials believe the two could be traveling towards Georgia.

Anyone with information on the location of the suspect car, Lozada or Yoselin is asked to call the Clemson Police Department immediately.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well hell, she has been missing since monday and this was just issued. 52
so he's a 'family friend'. guess we know what he wants.

(CNN) -- A kidnapped South Carolina girl and the man sought in her abduction may be headed to Mexico, the FBI said Thursday.

Julieta Yoselin, 12, was last seen in a CVS Pharmacy parking lot in Clemson, South Carolina, according to a flier from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, disseminated by the FBI. That sighting was on Monday, according to CNN affiliate WYFF. Authorities said she is believed to be "in extreme danger."

WYFF said Yoselin and a friend were walking home and thought a car was following them, according to police. While the friend called authorities, Yoselin disappeared.

The suspect in Yoselin's kidnapping is Jesus Alanda Lozada, 26. The two may be traveling in a tan Honda Accord with South Carolina license plate number GAT461.

Police said Lozada is a family friend of Yoselin, according to WYFF.

South Carolina has issued an Amber Alert, but Georgia had not yet done so as of Thursday afternoon, said Stephen Emmett, special agent with the FBI's Atlanta, Georgia, office. However, the "investigation indicates that the two were in Atlanta as recently as last night and that they may be en route to Mexico," Emmett told reporters Thursday.

The FBI was obtaining a federal warrant on a charge of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, he said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I had a curfew almost until the day I graduated HS. That sounds so corny now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-18-2010, 04:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I had a curfew almost until the day I graduated HS. That sounds so corny now.

no, sounds like parents who CARE. hell, my Dad didn't want to let me out of my room until i was 30! hah

i'm hearing that this child was actually involved with this guy!! don't know if true. "friend of family". yeah.

edit friday:

A 12-year-old Clemson girl who went missing Monday evening has been found and a man has been arrested and is facing charges of kidnapping.

Clemson Police say at approximately 12:30 a.m. Friday, the vehicle named in the AMBER Alert was located at a suburban residence within suburban Atlanta.

Agents from Atlanta's FBI Office were able to locate Julieta Yoselin, of Clemson. And they took suspect, Jesus Aldana Lozada, into custody, according to reports from Independent-Mail coverage partner, WSPA Channel 7.

A transport team from the Clemson City Police Department went to Atlanta and transported Julieta Yoselin back to Clemson to be turned over to her father.