Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do y'all think I'm mean?
Or do you think people are too sensitive?

I realize I can be a little acerbic at times, and maybe a little harsh at other times, but do you think I am downright mean?

I would like honest input, please.

Newbies, go ahead. I won't bite your head off. Maybe spell check first. (just honest advice, I know myself)

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-22-2010, 08:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: Or do you think people are too sensitive?

I realize I can be a little acerbic at times, and maybe a little harsh at other times, but do you think I am downright mean?

I would like honest input, please.

Newbies, go ahead. I won't bite your head off. Maybe spell check first. (just honest advice, I know myself)

Mean is such a harsh word!!! However, if the foo shits, you gotta wear it! And for being acerbic, maybe try some Tums!

(In case you hadn't noticed, I suck at putdowns)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yeah, you are a bad one to ask. You wouldn't say for true.

(You noticed I changed my avatar, right?)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-22-2010, 08:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yeah, you are a bad one to ask. You wouldn't say for true.

(You noticed I changed my avatar, right?)

Why yes I noticed, (I changed mine also) but sinister profile, was changed out for sinister front on! For some time I thought you were a guy, I'm slow like that I guess.

And yes some people can really dish it out, but when they receive like in kind, they become sensitive.

Holy shit, I just now saw the DoubleS duke out thread Cracker. You gave as good as you got! She got better then she could give!

(11-22-2010, 09:26 PM)Carsman Wrote: You gave as good as you got! She got better then she could give!

See, this shit just gives me a headache. If they gave as good as they got, how could she (DS) then get better than she gave? WTF?

Cracker, you're a raging bitch and some people are just idiots for joining a forum such as this expecting to be treated nicely.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-22-2010, 09:44 PM)username Wrote: Cracker, you're a raging bitch and some people are just idiots for joining a forum such as this expecting to be treated nicely.

Now the way I see it, you are only a bitch if you make stuff up that isn't based in truth. If it's true, you are just honest.

Some people need to stay in mommy forums, for sure.

When is Dick coming home? Dick doesn't mince words. He butchers them, but he doesn't mince them.
You want the truth? Yea. I think you can be mean. Reading your posts during the little bit of time I've spent here, I think you're sharp and witty and pleasantly bitchy, but I also think you can be caustic bully. I also believe that people can be too sensitive. Just my opinion.
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
I think you are nice to people that are nice to you and I would love to see what you look like. Sometimes I get a mental image of a person, but I'm not getting it very clearly with you. I think I might be seeing a tall women with a bun , kinda like Anthony Perkins lol.
(11-22-2010, 09:52 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(11-22-2010, 09:44 PM)username Wrote: Cracker, you're a raging bitch and some people are just idiots for joining a forum such as this expecting to be treated nicely.

Now the way I see it, you are only a bitch if you make stuff up that isn't based in truth. If it's true, you are just honest.

Yeah, well if you're honest you'd tell that lady that invites you over to her house that it's a dump and no way in hell would you eat any food that she might serve you...right?

If you're concerned that you might be coming across as mean at a forum called Mock, I can recommend some nice mommy forums for you.

There's a time and a place for everything. hah

Commando Cunt Queen
(11-22-2010, 09:58 PM)bampton Wrote: You want the truth? Yea. I think you can be mean. Reading your posts during the little bit of time I've spent here, I think you're sharp and witty and pleasantly bitchy, but I also think you can be caustic bully. I also believe that people can be too sensitive. Just my opinion.

Me: So would you like coffee or tea?
You: Yes.

Ha!

I think "caustic" was a good description. That's exactly it. It's not that I honestly care. (who knows these folks? they could be anybody, really) And it isn't every post or every poster. So why some and not others?

I don't get angry. I'm laughing on this side. (except Julie, starting a race war on federal time, that did piss me off IRL) I would hope other people realize it IS the Internet and you could be chatting with anybody in the world.
I can't understand why some folks believe that “Initiation AND Torture” are mutually exclusive elements.

I also have difficulty with the “You’ve been Owned” mentality.

Cracker . . . SNAP OUT OF THIS SOUL-SEARCHING!

If they don’t want to play, they can go home.

But you stay right here . . . please!
(11-22-2010, 10:08 PM)sally Wrote: I think you are nice to people that are nice to you and I would love to see what you look like. Sometimes I get a mental image of a person, but I'm not getting it very clearly with you. I think I might be seeing a tall women with a bun , kinda like Anthony Perkins lol.

Hahahaha!

I look like an angel. Small children do not fear me.
(11-22-2010, 10:22 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I can't understand why some folks believe that “Initiation AND Torture” are mutually exclusive elements.

I also have difficulty with the “You’ve been Owned” mentality.

Cracker . . . SNAP OUT OF THIS SOUL-SEARCHING!

If they don’t want to play, they can go home.

I'm not soul searching. I'm grown, dammit. I grew up to be someone I would like for a friend. But then, none of my friends are pussies. I think some of my friends can even field dress game, not sure.

I was just wondering if everyone thought I was mean. I know username and sally don't because they are just like me (only WORSE). hahahaha

It is hilarious to me when an adult has a baby fit and leaves a forum, THEN comes back. If they do it in less than an hour, we can realistically suspect some kind of mood disorder.

I do fuck with people, though. I always have. I think that is a personality type.
(11-22-2010, 10:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: I do fuck with people, though. I always have. I think that is a personality type.

Some people call it "mean". hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-22-2010, 10:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: I look like an angel. Small children do not fear me.

Keep the personality (type) but move your fucking van!

(11-22-2010, 10:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(11-22-2010, 10:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: I look like an angel. Small children do not fear me.

Keep the personality (type) but move your fucking van!

That was wrong.
(11-22-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote:
(11-22-2010, 10:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: I do fuck with people, though. I always have. I think that is a personality type.

Some people call it "mean". hah

Don't you fuck with people? It's my favorite hobby. I used to be better at it when I drank.

You know what it is? It's a pothead thing. THAT is what stays with you. THAT is why people ask if I smoke, because I am always fucking with people. You should be a therapist, username. Then you could prescribe drugs, too. Maybe medical marijuana.
You're not mean. You're just an insecure tard. Obviously, your emotional maturity was stunted by your alcohol issues and the obvious childhood tramas you experienced. I suspect your a survivor of some real physical and emotional abuse by alcholic parent/s.

May I suggest you seek professional help. Research shows Lithium can do wonders for bipolar cunts. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Trauma, fucking idiot. Because you are retarded, you shouldn't suggest anything to anyone.

You don't have an original thought in your head. Let's not even pretend you have read any peer-reviewed research. Plus, dipshit, they have been using lithium since the 1800's.

I don't think I'm mean. I think some people need to hear hard truths. I answered my own question, with a little help from the above nutjob who has changed her avatar four times in her first day at Mock. I can spot a nutjob almost instantly. I'm not mean. I have a gift.