Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Methicans
They just busted a Mexican meth superlab in Georgia today. They got 984 POUNDS of meth worth $44 million.

They busted another Mexican meth lab in May 2009 that was four miles away from this one and seized 351 pounds.

If I didn't love stuffed pablanos so much, I would be really angry.

[Image: meth_GCPD5_766462l.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Those poor illegals, we need to pay for their health care,college and new homes.

you know it's abject poverty that drives these poor things to a life of crime.

where is your compassion?your love of your fellow man?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I just love their food.

My county is joining the Secure Communities program soon (immigrant fingerprinting program). All illegal alien criminals will soon be deported. I happen to think anyone living here without permission is a criminal, too, but that is a debate for another day.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
In related news, Mexico allegedly captured the head of LaFamilia yesterday, the largest drug cartel known for importing methamphetamine to the US.
HUGE BUST! 44
meth will never be stopped. just like crack. it's a cheap drug of choice for certain demographics.

Is it still called, crank? I recall doing a line or two while cramming for finals.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
www.alipac.us

I was looking up someone who was recently arrested and noticed in my county about 30% of the people on the arrest list had Hispanic names. Less than 10% of the population is Hispanic. Either my local popo profiles, or this is a problem.

If you sneak into a country and are never made a citizen, do you feel bound by their laws? I think that is the root of the problem.
I'm sick of this. Send the fuckers home. By ANY means necessary.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

"Four pounds of methamphetamine burned in a Gwinnett house fire that killed three young children Thursday afternoon, said police, who continue to search for the alleged arsonist.

Detectives fear Ivan Gonzalez, 26, may flee the state or try to cross into Mexico, according to a statement from Gwinnett police.

Gonzalez lived at the house in unincorporated Lilburn and sustained facial burns in the blaze, which started when chemicals used in the meth-making process ignited, police said. Gonzalez, not the children's father, faces three counts of murder for the deaths of 1-1/2-year-old Stacy Brito, Ivan Guevara, 3, and his 4-year-old brother, Isaac Guevara.

The children's mother, Neibi Yamel Brito, was charged with trafficking in methamphetamine, police said, with additional charges possible.

In a strange twist, police arrested Gonzalez on Feb. 10 for producing false documents at the scene of another grisly crime that took the lives of children. Gonzalez was picked up during the arrest in Suwanee of Antonio Cardenas-Rico, who was accused in the stabbing deaths of his girlfriend's two young sons. Police later dropped murder charges against Cardenas-Rico, though he remains in jail on a felony drug charge. Police say the boys' father stabbed them to death and tried to blame it on Cardenas-Rico.

"Gonzalez was the person he was arrested with," Gwinnett Police Cpl. Jake Smith said. But, he added, "we don't have any ties with that incident."

Gonzalez was released, re-emerging as a suspect in the meth fire Friday morning.

The children were on the second floor of the house in the 1100 block of Spring Mill Drive when the fire broke out in a ground-floor hallway, officials said.

Several Good Samaritans helped rescue the children from the burning home. Ivan, the 3-year-old, died Thursday, and his siblings passed away later Thursday night at Grady Memorial Hospital from severe burns and smoke inhalation.

Firefighters arrived to the burning home to find Gonzalez trying to dampen the fire with a garden hose.

"He was claiming the victims were family members of his, and he appeared to be suffering from burns," said Smith. "He was not challenged as he left the scene to follow the ambulance."

It is unclear if Gonzalez actually followed the ambulance to check on the children, Smith said. Police have checked with area hospitals and are asking the public to notify them with any information on Gonzalez' whereabouts."

[Image: methhouse_0219_2_840427l.jpg]

and the Mother of the Year:

[Image: brito_840363l.jpg]

Those poor babies.
"Meth abuse costs Georgia an estimated $1.3 billion annually, including expenses related to law enforcement, family and social services, treatment, and lost productivity. Forty-two percent of child endangerment cases in Georgia involve meth, and 43 percent of federal convictions in Georgia are meth related."

Blacks prefer the rock. Meth is a poor white trash and Mexican problem. Sadly, we'll never get rid of the poor white trash in Georgia, but we CAN do something about the Mexicans.
LC, note that the vato is a friend of the one who was with the four kids that were stabbed in GA the other day.
I think the addiction rate is very high. I think I saw somewhere that once you are hooked its very difficult to get off. Its horrible what it does to peoples lives. I watched America Exposed on the Crime and Investigation channel here and it was a documentary about people who were hooked on meth and it followed the pathetic lives of these people.

They say its worse than herion. Its all bad.
No sympathy from me. Fucking idiots:
[Image: hazards.jpg]
(02-18-2011, 05:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They say its worse than herion. Its all bad.

And it fucks up a junkie's teeth horribly. That alone is enough to keep me from turning into one of them. Ugh.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"The meth monster is alive and thriving in Georgia.

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, the amount of methamphetamine seized in the state has soared from 51 kilograms in 2008 to 279 kilograms in 2010, a whopping 447 percent increase. And so far this year, authorities have already confiscated 575 kilos.

Most meth available in the Atlanta area is still produced in Mexico and smuggled over the border, according to Chuvalo Truesdell, a spokesman for the DEA office in Atlanta."

We are getting ready to implement Arizona-style immigration legislation. It's time. Most of these people bring drugs and disease to this country and take home piles of cash that could be better used to pay for more tires on top of the white trash trailer homes. We can't afford them in the South. We are still supporting the, "Ten generations ago, one of my family members was a slave" people. They need to head up North since we got stuck with most of the carpet baggers and freedmen.

(02-18-2011, 05:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: LC, note that the vato is a friend of the one who was with the four kids that were stabbed in GA the other day.

i saw that Cracker...i like the AJC, good outlet.

The thing is too, with meth, is that the users seem type of crazy and will do any kind of crime to get their hands on it. they don't care who they hurt or how badly.
hahahahahaha you HAVE to see these photos, i don't feel like downloading them all. Smiley_emoticons_razz

a home for old mexican whores------>

:wheelchair:

http://www.worldoddities.com/a-shelter-f...in-mexico/

The "war on drugs" is just like the "war on terror", unwinnable.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
We dropped that rhetoric. Obama pretends we are no longer at war. He thinks if he doesn't mention it, we won't notice. We are a peaceful nation now. Our only concern is providing for peoples unwilling to work while punishing people too stupid to quit.