Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astrologically speaking..
Everyone should know their astro-signature. It's composed of your sun sign, which everyone probably knows, moon sign, and ascendant or rising sign.

Astrology is not the crap you read in publications about your sun sign. It's very involved and includes literally thousands of different elements to interpret your makeup.

Also, nothing is written in stone and nothing is good or bad in astrology. Some people like Gandhi for instance, have challenging aspects in their charts. Gandhi had loads of freaky sex stuff but overcame it. In fact, it's the challenging aspects that we learn from. The only lesson you learn from having an easy life and being happy is that it's fun and easy.

I will do your astro-signature for you if you have your correct time of birth. I can do your astrology without it, but it won't be the same because it won't include your moon sign or ascendant sign. It also won't have the houses each sign and aspect are playing out. For instance, Scorpio Sun in the 1st house is completely different than in the 8th house.

You can leave your info here if you like or let me know and I can turn on my PMs.

I will need:
Date of birth
Exact time of birth
Place of birth

turn on your PMs please. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(12-04-2010, 01:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: turn on your PMs please. Smiley_emoticons_slash

On!
hah i could have done it, but i wanted it to be strictly voluntary on your part!

(12-04-2010, 01:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: hah i could have done it, but i wanted it to be strictly voluntary on your part!

Thank you. Is this thread in the right place?
yes, i moved it. you had it in newbie initiation, i put it in "good shit". Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't really want to throw a wet rag on this thread "or may be I do"?, but the information which is needed to do these charts is enough to lose your identity from.

Keep in mind that the internet is a fucked up place and there are fucked up people out there doing fucked up shit.

I don't know this person I won't be providing shit as far as real info goes.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

This could be the best scam EVER!

You are a suspicious fuck, Dick.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-04-2010, 01:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Keep in mind that the internet is a fucked up place and there are fucked up people out there doing fucked up shit.

I never lose sight of that fact.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]