Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Amber Alert for mom and kids
i hope to hell she was talking out of her ass about this! but she's been gone since tuesday. druggie, babies at 14, 2 baby daddies. great. get those kids away from her!

Orlando Sentinel
Port Orange police issued an Amber alert today after a 20-year-old mother disappeared Tuesday with her two children after allegedly threatening suicide.

Investigators said Katie Thompson's mother told them her daughter stated, "Maybe I'll get a motel room and kill myself and my kids."

She disappeared with her 6-year-old son Anthony C. Dodd and her 4-month-old daughter Clairra L. Koontz.

Officials said Thompson disappeared after allegedly discovering she had a serious health concern, the police report shows.

Her mother told police Thompson has a history of narcotics use.

She was last seen driving her black 2002 Dodge Durango. Florida tag number AMKF99.

The vehicle has a broken driver's side rear window and a front tubular grill guard, police said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse
AMBER ALERT
ENDANGERED
ANTHONY DODD
Date Missing: 12/14/2010
Missing From: Port Orange,FL County: VOLUSIA
Birth Date: 9/15/2005 Age Disappeared: 5 yrs 2 months
Height: 4' 00" Race: White Hair: Brown
Weight: 071 Sex: Male Eyes: Hazel
Narrative: A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Anthony Dodd and Clairra Koontz. The children were last seen in the area of the 400 block of Wiltshire Blvd. in Port Orange. The children may be in the company of Katie Suzanne Thompson who was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a mossy oak camouflage jacket, a camouflage baseball hat and black and white sneakers. They may be traveling in a 2002, black Dodge Durango with a front brush guard and a trash bag covering the driver side rear window. Florida tag number AMKF99. Law Enforcement believes the companion and children have left the immediate area.

i'm glad to say they were found safely. DSS needs to take a hard look at this mother.
Katie Thompson and her two children were found OK in a DeLand apartment at about 3 p.m. Thursday.

Authorities said there are no charges at this time.