Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the case of the purloined penises
Exclamation 
28 PINCHED PENIS! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!! :O::dick::

Ghana
A Tamale Circuit Court has remanded 48-year-old Alex Ikege, a man suspected of making some persons’ genitals disappear, into police custody to re-appear on December 23, 2010.

The suspect, a Nigerian, facing charges of indecent assault, is alleged to have caused the disappearances of the male genitals of four persons but has pleaded not guilty.

Mohammed Assan, Abubakari Zaidu, Ahmed Lukman and Sadat Tahiru, the four victims, all residents of Damongo in the West Gonja District of the Northern regions, have been issued with police medial forms to see a urologist at the Tamale Teaching Hospital.
Earlier reports suggested that the suspect allegedly siphoned the genitals of the four but police disclosed that their genitals were intact except that they seemed to have mysteriously shrunk and could no longer erect.

Giving the facts of the case, the prosecutor told the court that the suspect, on December 17, checked into ‘Mahama Guest House’ and invited Ahmed Lukman, an errand boy, into his room.
He was alleged to have pleaded with the boy to spend the night with him in the room which the boy initially tried resisting but upon insistence, he agreed.

Lukman, according to the prosecution, woke up at midnight to find his guest fondling his manhood and allegedly chanting some incantations.
He tried screaming but Mr. Ikege pleaded with him to keep quiet. On the following morning, Lukman found out that his penis had drastically reduced in size and he could also not erect.

The victim reported the matter to the police, leading to the arrest of the suspect who was placed behind bars for further investigations.
Three other persons who were alleged to have suffered the same fate also reported to the police and were issued with medical forms.
The circuit courts, presided over by Vincent Senya, at its first sitting on the case, remanded the suspect into police custody to enable medical experts to examine the victims and issue a report.
Ansah Dawwuda, West Gonja District Police Commander, who earlier confirmed the incident to Daily Guide, appealed to residents to remain calm as police were on top of the issue.

The alleged missing genitals issue has scared Damongo residents who do not want to come into contact with strangers for fear that they could become victims of it. This is however not the first time reports of persons allegedly missing their genitals in parts of the country has been received.

Sometime last year, a middle-aged man was nearly lynched in Accra after a mob descended on him for the alleged disappearance of the genitals of a young man. Police came to the rescue of the suspect and nothing has since been heard about the matter but it is widely believed that these persons use some magical powers to cause the disappearance of male genital organs of their victims for ritual purposes.

Just reading that makes my balls shrivel into my kidneys.

: to draw into wrinkles especially with a loss of moisture
2a : to become reduced to inanition, helplessness, or inefficiency
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So, NOW are we gonna get letters from Nigerians asking for money to get their willies back??
(12-22-2010, 02:27 PM)QueenBee Wrote: So, NOW are we gonna get letters from Nigerians asking for money to get their willies back??

hahahahaha you mean you didn't get yours yet?

dear madam,
i am a victim of penis pilfering and i can get my member returned if you will deposit $10,000. US in my bank acct. you will be repaid with 90% interest within 3 days after i get my sticky dickie back! Dick-head

Attached Files
.jpeg   print glass.jpeg (Size: 5 KB / Downloads: 20)