Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maggot, you're going to want this...
better get the first edition now for your vast and priceless collection!

Charlotte Observer
A fire rages out of control in a town called Graceville. From within the engulfed building, a voice is heard: "Lord, help me! Please, God!" The cry is from Bella Hope, an orphan who is destined to become a powerful missionary - if she can survive!

Her prospects look grim, as the flames force firefighters to retreat. But then, suddenly, out of the blue, her prayers are answered: A caped superhero with a cross emblazoned on his chest busts his way into the building, scoops up Bella and leaps safely from the burning wreck.

Thus begins the saga of Captain Salvation. 30

Disguised as a mild-mannered vitamin salesman, the character who will become Captain Salvation is the son and grandson of superheroes. Like them, he relies on his own strength to do good works. But after he survives a mishap in which villains strap a bomb to his chest, he accepts Christ and is born again as Captain Salvation - dedicated to doing God's will and relying on God's power.

"Victory!! In Jesus' name!" Captain Salvation says (in a dialogue balloon) as he vanquishes a giant robot in league with the devilish forces of the underground.

The muscular captain even has a masked sidekick: Joshua quotes the Bible and, in a takeoff on David's defeat of Goliath, loads his slingshot with magic yams.

Their version of the Batmobile is a vintage Harley motorcycle with sidecar. "Quick, Joshua," Captain Salvation says whenever there's new evil to battle, "to the HOLY ROLLER!!!"

Supplying the direction and power to the bad guys are red-faced, suit-wearing demons, with horns and dragonlike wings. Helping the Religious Duo is SoZo, a kick-butt angel who looks like an NFL linebacker with white wings, blue face and gold earring.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Their version of the Batmobile is a vintage Harley motorcycle with sidecar. "Quick, Joshua," Captain Salvation says whenever there's new evil to battle, "to the HOLY ROLLER!!!"

I think not! Smiley_emoticons_razz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
She is driving me crazy!

who? Wasnme Angel