Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
He really does...
I like this story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VhXQTJGg_c

Good for you, dude.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Wow!! His voice doesn't at all match his appearance. Cool.
Commando Cunt Queen
"This clip speaks for itself -- literally. The Columbus Dispatch discovered a homeless man along Ohio's I-71 claiming to have "the God-given gift of voice," and what began as your everyday viral video has exploded into a life-changing experience for one man. Yesterday morning he was a panhandler; today he's the most in-demand voice personality in the world, thanks to offers from countless radio stations, voiceover gigs and even the Cleveland Cavaliers."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i am very happy for the man's newfound good fortune!
i read today he has 9 adult children!
i wonder why none of them helped him out.

and now he'll have a home. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(01-05-2011, 06:21 PM)username Wrote: Wow!! His voice doesn't at all match his appearance. Cool.

He got his second chance.

I have a heart for homeless people. That must truly suck. I freak out if I lock myself out of the house for an hour. Not having a home has got to be horrible.

Once the homeless move into public housing and reproduce, they start to piss me off.
(01-05-2011, 06:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i am very happy for the man's newfound good fortune!
i read today he has 9 adult children!
i wonder why none of them helped him out.

and now he'll have a home. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I like that he admitted that HE fucked up and that HE had to fix the situation. He deserves a good life.

Blamers and fucked-up-for-life people deserve what they get.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWG6zNf4xY0

Aww. He didn't get to go see his mom. They wouldn't let him on the plane without proper ID. So sad.

He makes me want to cry. What a cool guy.
I have a funny feeling about that guy, like he was a setup or something or a radio station is doing some funky see what everyone says thing. It just seems a bit sketchy. What was he doing for the couple years he said he was a drunk? There is something more here mockers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-05-2011, 09:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a funny feeling about that guy, like he was a setup or something or a radio station is doing some funky see what everyone says thing. It just seems a bit sketchy. What was he doing for the couple years he said he was a drunk? There is something more here mockers.

Damn cynics ruin everything. I will hate it if you're right but you have me wondering.

Commando Cunt Queen
normally i'm the suspicious one, but i believed his story. still do. haven't had my BS detector go off.

nice follow-up here on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/06/golden....tml?hpt=C1

Doral Chenoweth III, the man who filmed Williams

Attached Files
.jpg   mugshot2_doralchenoweth.JPG (Size: 7.68 KB / Downloads: 39)

My BS detector is pretty quiet on this one too. Nice story. Hope he does well. It is nice to see someone who has fallen on hard times actually WANT to come back and fend for himself.
So far, so good. I think if it were any type of prank, it would have come out by now. I saw a picture of him all cleaned up today--he looks so much better! Good for him.
Commando Cunt Queen

I saw this guy interviewed on the Today show this morning. He appeared genuine & very grateful for all the opportunities that are coming his way now. I believe him...I really hope that's not misplaced. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Even if he does go back to drinking and drugging, at least he will have had a moment of clarity. Some people live their entire life with their head up their arse.
great article here with a lot of photos (and mugshots), too much to copy.
he has quite a record and evidently he and his hooker girlfriend were breaking into cars...recently.
He was addicted to crack cocaine and has been arrested for robbery, theft, escape, forgery and drug possession, according to police records.

link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...other.html

he meets his mom:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i heard a report that he and a daughter were detained by LAPD last night for an out-of-control confrontation in a hotel. you know, you can take the drunk druggie criminal off the street and give him a job, but he is what he is. i hope he learns to handle 'success'.

Maybe his daughter is the asshole. She probably wanted her cut.
or the drunk druggie never took care of/supported his kids and she wanted to confront him. i don't know.

And the weather outside today is.....thunder showers with a chance of a cold rain. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-11-2011, 09:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: or the drunk druggie never took care of/supported his kids and she wanted to confront him. i don't know.

I read that he had five daughters. I wonder how long he has been a loser?

Looked it up: Patricia Kirtley raised four daughters alone after Williams split 23 years ago and dove down the rabbit hole of drugs.

Not only that, Kirtley took in the baby boy the radioman had with another woman and raised him as her own.

Yeah, dude owes some back child support, for sure.

Now I like him less.

[Image: Ted_Williams_Mugshot_1.jpg?ggnoads]
And did someone back over his head? I have never seen a longer head on a human.