Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NEEDY FEMALES

Have women always been so friggin' needy? After reading another story about another child missing from a home the mother shared with her boyfriend I have begun to wonder why so many women bring a man into their home to reside with their children. There's nothing wrong with being an independent female, THAT'S a good thing, admirable. What the hell is wrong with women? Jesus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It is bred into us that we need to be needy. That is all..that we cannot be whole without a male counterpart. All families must be One mommy, one daddy and 2.5 children. Right out of the Beaver's time.
hah ya think? I train my daughters to kick ass and take no prisoner. I pity their boyfriends, I really do.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-06-2011, 08:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have women always been so friggin' needy? After reading another story about another child missing from a home the mother shared with her boyfriend I have begun to wonder why so many women bring a man into their home to reside with their children. There's nothing wrong with being an independent female, THAT'S a good thing, admirable. What the hell is wrong with women? Jesus.

Yep, women have always been that way, It's caused by the inny.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-06-2011, 10:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah ya think? I train my daughters to kick ass and take no prisoner. I pity their boyfriends, I really do.

your daughters will end up with men who are stronger than they are, you can't take the needy part out of the DNA. women need to have a man who is stronger than they are, it's nature plain and simple. protector / nurturer.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick has lost his fucking mind. Some of us fight back, Dick. I dare some man to try to tell me what to do. My boss doesn't even do that shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-06-2011, 11:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yep, women have always been that way, It's caused by the inny.

You should lay off the ugly, stupid women. They aren't much of a challenge. Maybe pick one from the long bus.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-06-2011, 11:50 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 11:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yep, women have always been that way, It's caused by the inny.

You should lay off the ugly, stupid women. They aren't much of a challenge. Maybe pick one from the long bus.

Ha hahhah funny but bullshit. It's ingrained. Women want a protector, a strong protector, you would have no respect for a weak assed man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewjxzSGmOGw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewjxzSGmOGw

John Adams

(01-07-2011, 12:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote: It's ingrained. Women want a protector, a strong protector, you would have no respect for a weak assed man.

While I know I'm completely able to take care of myself, I hate to admit that I see some truth in that. I don't need a protector (at all) but I'm more attracted to men that I think are capable of protecting me. It's hot! And Dick, unfortunately for you, that's not just physical brawn, it takes brains too.

I've always been attracted to men's men. If you haven't been in some good fights (and won), if you're not a guy's guy, if you spend more time in front of the mirror than me, if you carry a man purse, shave your chest or get manicures, don't know how to bait a hook, don't understand the appeal of a 5 o'clock shadow, slather yourself with cologne instead of working up a good sweat chopping wood or something...blurg...you need not apply. Ba-bye. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I find men to be a hundred times needier than I am. Most are whiney ass, sensitive babies. I can't think of one reason to have one in my house. I can operate everything around here and fix most things. I pay for everything. I cut grass (used to say "mow the lawn", fuckin' Georgia ruined me). Men are a liability who leave dirty glasses and bits of hair everywhere. And they get poop all over the toilet. How the hell do you boys manage that one?

If men were even a little bit difficult to get in the sack I might have a different opinion.
I do have to admit that most of my friends are very needy. They don't feel complete without some man around to bitch about. I don't understand that. I assume it was the way they were raised. They would rather be miserable with a man than be happy without one. Crazy.
(01-07-2011, 12:59 AM)Cracker Wrote: I find men to be a hundred times needier than I am. Most are whiney ass, sensitive babies.

That is the truth too (the total dichotomy). My husband has a cold right now and you'd think he had ebola for fucks sake. Wah, wah, wah...
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2011, 12:59 AM)Cracker Wrote: If men were even a little bit difficult to get in the sack I might have a different opinion.

Commando Cunt Queen
Not all women are needy. thats a fact.
(01-06-2011, 11:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 10:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah ya think? I train my daughters to kick ass and take no prisoner. I pity their boyfriends, I really do.

your daughters will end up with men who are stronger than they are, you can't take the needy part out of the DNA. women need to have a man who is stronger than they are, it's nature plain and simple. protector / nurturer.

Shut up, Dick. Women don't "need" stronger men. Like I said in my other post, some of us might be attracted to strong men but they're so goddamn few and far between....The human species would die out if all women waited around for "strong protector/nurterers". I've met men who are looking for their "mommys" in their spouse too. Momma's boys. Signs_173

Commando Cunt Queen
I know a few couples I consider healthy couples. They get along, they work together, they have separate interests, and they split the duties. That would be a bearable situation to me. That isn't the reality in most relationships. There is usually one needier person the other is willing to put up with in order to get what they want. I resent being expected to do things for another adult they can just as easily do themselves. If I want to do it, that's different, but who wants to nurture another adult? Most people need to grow the fuck up and be something besides a titty baby or a dictator.

All marriage is a crap shoot. You don't know what you are going to get five or ten years down the road. People are very good at hiding what they really are.

Heh.. we agree on something... Smiley_emoticons_fies

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I'm as capable as any man unless it's something that requires muscle...that I can hire.

Parents do their daughters a disservice when they are raised to depend on a man.

I have a man in my life because I want one, not because I need one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think most women prefer a big strong man over a pencil neck, that doesn't make them needy. I think Duchess is talking about the stupid bitches who allow some loser to control their lives because they're willing to put up with anything just to have a man around. Not all women are like that, I'm certainly not.
(01-07-2011, 08:58 AM)sally Wrote: I think most women prefer a big strong man over a pencil neck, that doesn't make them needy. I think Duchess is talking about the stupid bitches who allow some loser to control their lives because they're willing to put up with anything just to have a man around. Not all women are like that, I'm certainly not.

Duchess doesn't know what she is talking about, Women who put up with abusers are completely different than what she asked about.

why the fuck do we have to translate for the stupid bitch? and come up with what we "THINK" she means,can't she form a sentence to say what she means by herself?

John Adams