Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Duchess gets restraining order....(including her picture)
90-Year-Old Duchess Gets Restraining Order Against Suitor

Quote:It seems you're never too old to have a stalker.

The 90-year-old Dowager Duchess of Devonshire -- the last of the fabulous Mitford girls who scandalized aristocratic society in the 1930s and '40s -- has obtained a restraining order against an admirer, according to reports in the Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail.

[Image: 1294272310279.JPEG]

link to article

Damn, you still got it girl.Smiley_emoticons_fies
he probably had visions of moving into Chatsworth House. hah

Centrepiece of the family estate is the magnificent Chatsworth House, which has been owned by the Dukes of Devonshire since 1549.

It featured as Mr Darcy's home in the 2005 film version of 'Pride and Prejudice' and was also used in 'The Duchess', starring Keira Knightley in 2008.

lusty old git, and THE estate:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here she is with the Queen mother in 1937, and a 1952 portrait~~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

She is alot older than I though; I thought she was in her 40's.Smiley_emoticons_shocked
(01-07-2011, 09:36 AM)pyropappy Wrote: She is alot older than I though; I thought she was in her 40's.Smiley_emoticons_shocked

um...YOU posted this: 90-Year-Old Duchess ... Smiley_emoticons_wink

Get a clue, will you.Smiley_emoticons_fies
It's pick on Duchess day!

But pyro, you're really going to have to do better than this. Actually, I think that lady looks damn good for 90.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2011, 01:53 PM)username Wrote: It's pick on Duchess day!

It's about time. It's been just awful having to act with charm & grace everyday in here. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

But pyro, you're really going to have to do better than this. Actually, I think that lady looks damn good for 90.

Yea, someone gets it, almost.

It is not about the old lady; it's about calling Duchess old! She is too vain; otherwise, she would post a recent picture. Her avatar must have been taken twenty years old ago when she was 26.Smiley_emoticons_fies

(01-07-2011, 03:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's about time. It's been just awful having to act with charm & grace everyday in here. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Is that what its called; I though the word was "SNARKY".:B

(01-07-2011, 06:34 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Is that what its called; I though the word was "SNARKY".:B

Whoosh

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-07-2011, 09:49 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Get a clue, will you.Smiley_emoticons_fies

oh i have a clue. i was simply hoping against all odds you were posting a thread with some intelligent/interesting content. hence, i tried to make it about the story, rather than some pathetic attempt at humor at Duchess' expense. my error.
carry on, and i'll not further sully your "topics".

(01-07-2011, 06:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 09:49 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Get a clue, will you.Smiley_emoticons_fies

oh i have a clue. i was simply hoping against all odds you were posting a thread with some intelligent/interesting content. hence, i tried to make it about the story, rather than some pathetic attempt at humor at Duchess' expense. my error.
carry on, and i'll not further sully your "topics".

Fuck ! Do you actually talk like that? I just wionder if you could say that with your mouth full?Smiley_emoticons_razz

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

depends...full of what exactly? Smiley_emoticons_stumm

i am walking into this with my eyes open and mouth shut. heh heh

(01-07-2011, 06:32 PM)pyropappy Wrote: It is not about the old lady; it's about calling Duchess old!

Nooooooooooo, really??? Thanks for spelling that out for me. 78 Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2011, 08:51 PM)username Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 06:32 PM)pyropappy Wrote: It is not about the old lady; it's about calling Duchess old!

Nooooooooooo, really??? Thanks for spelling that out for me. 78 Smiley_emoticons_fies

hahhah miserable fucking failure, So much for pyroperv's driving privledges.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-07-2011, 08:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: depends...full of what exactly? Smiley_emoticons_stumm

That's cool lets see those eye's Smiley_emoticons_smile

John Adams

(01-07-2011, 09:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 08:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: depends...full of what exactly? Smiley_emoticons_stumm

That's cool lets see those eye's Smiley_emoticons_smile

Attached Files
.gif   neweleven.gif (Size: 22.9 KB / Downloads: 63)

hah I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just happen to have this in the old photobucket account...

[Image: eyes-1.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
I have seen that look before! Smiley_emoticons_shocked I may not even sleep tonight. :O at least not without a broom or stack of pillows or something......she looks pissed!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.