Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenith, you voodoo mutha fucka
How's Mock's original chocolate-chip bi-funky voodoo pixie-dust bitch doin'?
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:How's Mock's original chocolate-chip bi-funky voodoo pixie-dust bitch doin'?

Oh just casting spells and fuckin' up people's lives ::stir::

::bigg::

Hehehe, j/k you know I don't dabble in the "void" but on some real shit though....what the fuck have you been up to spicy meatball bitch?
Just slappin witch asses and singing while I do it, you tarot card readin vex-fag!

In-between that stuff, I've been doing the pool/tan/beach/bbq/family/music thing, and considering a second dog. Well, more than just considering, we put in the word to "the guy" that we are ready to adopt the greyhound when he finds one that meets our "conditions."

Have you been enjoying the summer so far? Has the suck economy hit your part of the woods too hard? I hope not.
86 112
I love me some Zenith...She turns me on. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
:shock: ::sly::
86 112
Pretending to be shocked ?...Heh..I see what your hobby is, pal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought I'd pretend, to come off like I have mainstream sensibilities and stuff.
86 112
Shaddap MF, we all know you lost all sensibility when you made this place.

Hiya Z!
The Antagonist Wrote:Shaddap [color="red"]MF[/color], we all know you lost all sensibility when you made this place.

Hiya Z!

OS,AA!!!!
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:I love me some Zenith...She turns me on.  75

c'mere you HOT and sultry mock woman you...70
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Shaddap MF, we all know you lost all sensibility when you made this place.

Hiya Z!

Sup Ant! I gotta show you my new hair color. I will try to post something this weekend.
I can't wait to see it!
The Antagonist Wrote:[color="red"]Shaddap MF[/color], we all know you lost all sensibility when you made this place.

[color="red"]Hiya Z[/color]!
HMMMM...... Hypocrite much?

The Antagonist Wrote:
post it note Wrote:Donkeys? [color="orange"]srysly???[/color]

SERIOUSLY you look ignorant.

It's not the acronyms (which you seem to think) bothers me it's this kind of retarded spelling that makes you look moronic. Get it now?

And yes, donkeys.

Really find something else to bitch about instead of the same type of shit you do yourself...srysly...STFU!!!
Oh, By The Way...

srysly...STFU = seriously...Shut The Fuck Up....

TTFN!!!
post it note Wrote:Oh, By The Way...

srysly...STFU = seriously...Shut The Fuck Up....

TTFN!!!
WTF, are you a Tigger wannabe? Or a Webnigger wannabe? Go back to your cell phone texting idiocy you illiterate, ignorant, Mock xenophilic moronicus. Oh, and don't strain your brain trying to understand those polysyllable words. You'll just hurt yourself.
post it note Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Shaddap [color="red"]MF[/color], we all know you lost all sensibility when you made this place.

Hiya Z!

OS,AA!!!!
Open Source, Alcoholics Anonymous.

Deep man... really deep.
SyberBitch Wrote:
post it note Wrote:

Hiya Z!

OS,AA!!!!
Open Source, Alcoholics Anonymous.

Deep man... really deep.
And those belong together in what world? Other than the fantasy in this idioticus maximus' mind of course.