Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Jackboots.....
[Image: hc_birthday_1758.gif]
HEY QB, thanks very much! Smiley_emoticons_biggrini loved the chipmunk card too! Smiley_emoticons_smile::banana::

Hey! I just saw this! That's what you get for using that stupid recent button instead of looking at the home page!

Check your email bitch! Crappy Birthday!
The Antagonist Wrote:Hey! I just saw this! That's what you get for using that stupid recent button instead of looking at the home page!

Check your email bitch! Crappy Birthday!
many Thanks for the fattening card Ant! Smiley_emoticons_razz

I hope your birthday sucked and that when you look back, it marked the day you would never ever eat any kind of fresh pasta again.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope your birthday sucked and that when you look back, it marked the day you would never ever eat any kind of fresh pasta again.
You're a cruel cruel man Frank.
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope your birthday sucked and that when you look back, it marked the day you would never ever eat any kind of fresh pasta again.
so much for YOUR Christmas gift goombah! 78::flip::

You tease the ones you love. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Which is why I was dead serious.

86 112
so i can stop pricing 98 -inch flat-screen TVs then? ::hmph::

jackboots Wrote:so i can stop pricing 98 -inch flat-screen TVs then? ::hmph::
98... christ almight
Happy Birthday, JB!
Thankyou Syber! Smiley_emoticons_smile

jackboots Wrote:HEY QB, thanks very much! Smiley_emoticons_biggrini loved the chipmunk card too! Smiley_emoticons_smile::banana::
Yep..I filmed them myself, in my back yard. Aren't they cute. LOL
Happy birthday Linda.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Happy birthday, you degenerate alcoholicguest book destroyer ::bravo::Smiley_emoticons_razz
sally Wrote:Happy birthday, you degenerate alcoholicguest book destroyer ::bravo::Smiley_emoticons_razz

Still fighting the good fight for your queen Sinister I see.

Must be nice to have an online sycophant like you defending your already worthless reputation all the time.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
sally Wrote:Happy birthday, you degenerate alcoholicguest book destroyer ::bravo::Smiley_emoticons_razz

Must be nice to have an online sycophant like you defending your already worthless reputation all the time.
Feeling the wind as the sarcasm blows right over OP's head.
Do you honestly think Sally has the intellectual capacity to actually be sarcastic?, you flatter her.

Her little dig about "guest book destroying" was 100% literal, another step in her ongoing mission to defend her mistress whenever the opportunity should arise.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I was joking with her you idiot.Please tell me when the fuck I have ever defended Sinister here or kissed her ass? You can't because it's never happened, you stupid cunt.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Do you honestly think Sally has the intellectual capacity to actually be sarcastic?, you flatter her.

Her little dig about "guest book destroying" was 100% literal, another step in her ongoing mission to defend her mistress whenever the opportunity should arise.
What in Gods name are you talking about, are you on crack?My ongoing mission?You needsome help because I really think you believe your own lies.