Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mock "bigots", crazy people and freedom of speech
we do have a few charming crazies. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin and people who say what they think aren't necessarily bigots. if people look Mock over a little before they dive in, they will see it's not for the faint of heart and those with tender sensibilities. the beauty of Mock and free speech is that you can call someone out for whatever you want. and they can give it right back to you. this is not a sunshine and lollipops heavily moderated feel-good forum. there are many others that fit that description. you, a generic "you", may not be comfortable or happy here. if that's the case, you are free to find a better fit, it's a big internet. and best wishes to you. Smiley_emoticons_wink nobody is going to like everybody. that's not realistic.
i welcome all the new people, and remind you of our easily-followed rules. no posting another member's personal info, and no threats. those are instant ban items. there are a few other matters of policy to be found in my sticky in the crime forum.
~read this sticky:~ http://mockforums.net/thread-4781.html

our motto is (i just made this up haha) we have zero tolerance for abject stupidity at Mock. but will defend to the death your right to be stupid. hah

(02-09-2011, 07:59 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: we have zero tolerance for abject stupidity at Mock. but will defend to the death your right to be stupid. hah

Perfection. 27

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There are no Bigots at Mock, trust me I know, that is one characteristic that I land on very hard, I don't put up with prejudice for One fucking minute.

There are however a few feminazis here, and a couple of white bread assholes, and even a couple of lets just say people of suspicious gender, but there are no fucking bigots.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

All spics should be blown off the face of the earth.
(02-09-2011, 08:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You're going to need both hands and good set of lips to get a rise out of me.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Eww Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(02-09-2011, 08:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Eww Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Someone has a dirty mind !!hahhah
John Adams

(02-09-2011, 08:55 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Someone has a dirty mind !!hahhah

Uh Huh. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(02-09-2011, 08:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 08:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You're going to need both hands and good set of lips to get a rise out of me.

put your pretty pink & purple soupy chicken avatard back. hah

Attached Files
.jpg   spic.jpg (Size: 1.38 KB / Downloads: 67)
.gif   soup chicken.gif (Size: 5.27 KB / Downloads: 68)

umph. I really could not care less who I piss off here. I say what I want. And whatever comes off the top of my head. Smiley_emoticons_fies
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I love LC.

I try to be good, I swear. Sometimes the ornery just takes me over...

If people choose to judge others over the Internet, that is entirely their choice. They are not the kind of people who require evidence or strong logic to make decisions. Plus, the more stupid people that hate me, the better. It's not like I want to join their club...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Cracker: I love LC.

Notworthy Blush

Maggot, who the hell did YOU ever piss off? you big teddy bear! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Attached Files
.gif   bear dance.gif (Size: 329.65 KB / Downloads: 40)

Imma gonna piss you off with a joke in the middle of your stupid thread:

A wife bought a crotchless set of panties and decided to wear them to supper one night.
There she sat at the other end of the table crossing and uncrossing her legs.
The husband says "Hey is that a pair of crotchless panties you have on there?"
The wife says "why yes" in a sexy voice.
The husband says " Whew! I thought you were sitting on the cat!"

Offtopic
LC is so diplomatic. Smiley_emoticons_smile To paraphrase, pretty much anything goes here, grow a fucking backbone and deal with it or leave--or hang out in the kinder/gentler parts of the forum.

If you choose to leave, please refrain from telling us you are leaving. We don't care and that just makes you look really pathetic on your way out the door.
Commando Cunt Queen
that's terrible you swine. (Maggot!)

(02-09-2011, 08:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: There are no Bigots at Mock, trust me I know, that is one characteristic that I land on very hard, I don't put up with prejudice for One fucking minute.

There are however a few feminazis here, and a couple of white bread assholes, and even a couple of lets just say people of suspicious gender, but there are no fucking bigots.

Whew! I thought I was a feminazi for a minute there.

All races are fair game with me. If people take that seriously, they need thicker skin. People talk shit. That's what people do. If anybody met my real life friends, they would be shocked as hell. Of course, if my real life friends read Mock, they would be shocked as hell, as well. hahaha It is my dirty secret. I do not for a minute think they don't have their own dirty secrets...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-09-2011, 09:25 PM)username Wrote: LC is so diplomatic. Smiley_emoticons_smile To paraphrase, pretty much anything goes here, grow a fucking backbone and deal with it or leave--or hang out in the kinder/gentler parts of the forum.

If you choose to leave, please refrain from telling us you are leaving. We don't care and that just makes you look really pathetic on your way out the door.

Who the fuck are you talking to? Your kneecap?
(02-09-2011, 09:27 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 08:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: There are no Bigots at Mock, trust me I know, that is one characteristic that I land on very hard, I don't put up with prejudice for One fucking minute.

Whew! I thought I was a feminazi for a minute there.

All races are fair game with me. If people take that seriously, they need thicker skin. People talk shit. That's what people do. If anybody met my real life friends, they would be shocked as hell. Of course, if my real life friends read Mock, they would be shocked as hell, as well. hahaha It is my dirty secret. I do not for a minute think they don't have their own dirty secrets...

Wow! I guess I'm a white bread feminazi asshole then. But I'm not a fucking bigot.

I'm just me
(02-09-2011, 09:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Who the fuck are you talking to? Your kneecap?

hah Apparently, the hand.

[Image: hand.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Dear friends of mine are a mixed race couple - three kids under 5.

During a Sunday BBQ, somehow the subject of caterpillars and butterflies came up.

When the three year old was asked if he knew what a cocoon was . . .