TESTING

So...Ima just posting some random bullshit so I can play around with some of my Admin. tools. I don't like deleting but I'm not opposed to moving shit somewhere else. If you post in this thread it's with the full knowledge your post may disappear...or not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Penis.

Just giving you something to play around with.
Commando Cunt Queen
go for it! i know what you're up to, and i had no luck with that particular function. but i'm a tech-tard.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVT-Xe1xHx3vCuzDxaNHb...mkW_M4FXCw]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-16-2011, 10:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVT-Xe1xHx3vCuzDxaNHb...mkW_M4FXCw]

hahaha did you see the paris hilton dog in "annoying celebrities" thread?

http://mockforums.net/post-128277.html#pid128277

post 194

No, but I saw the Chi and the burrito in the Hump Day thread. hahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Paris should not be in some experimental thread she deserves much more.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I love Paris, too. Cocaine and high fashion doesn't look good on everybody.
(02-17-2011, 01:28 AM)Cracker Wrote: high fashion doesn't look good on everybody.

You ain't kiddin'.

I think a lot of haute couture is downright hideous.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]