Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COMPLAINING BITCHES

Let me preface this by saying this is not directed at any one person.

I have reason to believe there are some in here who do not "get" Mock's premise. We have two rules, that's it. I don't expect my members to treat each other in a respectful manner, it's quite alright with me if people want to engage in a verbal beatdown with each other. *shrug* I just don't care. You're all adults, I'm not your nanny and I'm not going to scold a member because he/she has insulted another member. THIS IS MOCK. Mock is unique in that you allowed to say whatever it is you want to say, in order to enjoy that luxury in an online community you have to be prepared to take the bad with the good.

LC's crime forum has certain standards & when you're in there you are under her jurisdiction but, when you're out in the open forums anything goes. I'm as laid back as they come & I am not babysitting anyone. I'm not hand holding or comforting hurt feelings. I encourage discord & when you tell someone to fuck off I'll applaud you. What I won't do is get involved in your hissy fits or settle your arguments. You're adults, I cannot express that enough. Handle your own bullshit & don't cry to me or LC, she's not your babysitter either.

Have a beautiful day. 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Fuck off, Duchess!
(02-19-2011, 10:18 AM)sally Wrote: Fuck off, Duchess!

Respect-applause

(02-19-2011, 07:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Have a beautiful day. 27

We're expecting 4 fucking inches of snow this evening after a 60 degree prick tease in our weather last week, and you're telling me to have a beautiful day??

So yeah, I agree with Sally...Fuck off Duchess!!!

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(02-19-2011, 10:48 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Fuck off Duchess!!!

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Fuck off member-who-talks-too-loud-in-public and even bitches online. What a nutfuck. Nobody cares. There. That is the plain truth. N.O.B.O.D.Y.C.A.R.E.S

Fuck off, Duchess, for even listening to that bullshit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
OK, it's become clear that this thread title need to be changed to "Fuck off Duchess"
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

well i'll be glad to name names. here is a post from my forum this morning. it seems we are a "juvenile" forum" and will "never grow" either.

my response:
Oops netsleuth brought it to my attention i misspelled "apropos" in an earlier post. (i doubled the P) i sure did, i hit the 'P' key twice rather than only once. 22 Russian

i won't however, spend pages trying to justify my typo by citing historic facts that have no bearing on my error or claiming my typo has roots in an ancient Brazilian tribe deep in the rainforest. . it's a boo-boo! hah

further she proclaimed she wanted her name banned here. she's never coming back.

again.

in view of that i wish to mention:
we don't delete/ban names. even the damned/banned are still named in the roster of illustrious Mockers, past and present. your presence is engraved in alabaster. Angel and inscribed in the mists of time for all eternity.

carry on Mockers! 44
excuse the interruption Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: Parrot-with-keyboard.jpg]

Maybe the third time is a charm. She does, of course, realize you can see her IPaddy when she reads this. You know she will. She may even comment because she can't keep her fat mouth closed.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-19-2011, 10:53 AM)Cracker Wrote: Fuck off, Duchess

I have this cool tongue wagging smiley that I wanted to use on you but it won't work damnit so, you'll just have to imagine it. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

How about a rabbit with a pancake on it's head instead?

[Image: bunny.gif]

That would be a big hell no. Thanks!
here is the official butthurt form, you may submit it to me or to Duchess. we will give it the urgent attention it requires. 97

if you cannot read this get some glasses or use the magnifier thingy on your computer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Really? Complaint on the internets? Damn. What is this world coming to. I may never reach my full potential.
(02-19-2011, 01:32 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Complaint on the internets?

I think there may be some who misunderstand the concept of Mock and not realize it isn't managed like a typical forum where there are rules & guidelines that members are asked to follow. I simply wanted to remind people that we are a little different.

Those complaining whiny bastards, I really hate that shit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm not sure who or what we are talking about, but put me down as hating their baby-ass annoying bullshit.
86 112
Complainers will complain to anybody who will listen, and nobody here listens, so . . .

Fuck off complainers!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-19-2011, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think there may be some who misunderstand the concept of Mock and not realize it isn't managed like a typical forum where there are rules & guidelines that members are asked to follow. [/i][/size]

Misunderstanding? I think some people are just plain retarded.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2011, 07:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Let me preface this by saying this is not directed at any one person.

I have reason to believe there are some in here who do not "get" Mock's premise. We have two rules, that's it. I don't expect my members to treat each other in a respectful manner, it's quite alright with me if people want to engage in a verbal beatdown with each other. *shrug* I just don't care. You're all adults, I'm not your nanny and I'm not going to scold a member because he/she has insulted another member. THIS IS MOCK. Mock is unique in that you allowed to say whatever it is you want to say, in order to enjoy that luxury in an online community you have to be prepared to take the bad with the good.

LC's crime forum has certain standards & when you're in there you are under her jurisdiction but, when you're out in the open forums anything goes. I'm as laid back as they come & I am not babysitting anyone. I'm not hand holding or comforting hurt feelings. I encourage discord & when you tell someone to fuck off I'll applaud you. What I won't do is get involved in your hissy fits or settle your arguments. You're adults, I cannot express that enough. Handle your own bullshit & don't cry to me or LC, she's not your babysitter either.

Have a beautiful day. 27

This is EXACTLY what I want out of government.