Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pricella Ristick,12, missing in GA.
Exclamation 
this is so damn fishy. where are they originally from? selling flowers like Eliza Doolittle in Feb.? huh?
i have more research to do on this one. it smells. and i don't like the uncle.

February 23, 2011

WSBTV2
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- Gwinnett County police are looking for leads on the whereabouts of a missing 12-year-old girl.

The child, Pricella Ristick, has not been seen since her uncle reported to police that she slipped away while they were having pizza at a Little Caesar's in Lilburn on Sunday evening. He said she may have gotten into a white van outside the shopping center with a woman named Nancy. Surveillance video showed the suspected white van outside the shopping center.

"Please bring her back, please," said the girl's mother, Julia Ristick."That's all I want."

Julia Ristick said she and her daughter are in town visiting relatives for the month.

She said Pricella, who is home-schooled, helped the family sell flowers at the shopping center on Indian Trail Road. She said that's where her daughter met a woman named Nancy about a week ago.

12-Year-Old Disappears From Shopping Center

A few hours after Pricella disappeared, her mother said she got a phone call from her.

"She told me, 'Mom, I can't get away,'" she recalled, as her eyes watered.

"I told her 'Come home. Try to figure out a way out of there,' and she said 'I can't. I don't know where I am,'" Julia Ristick told Channel 2's Manuel Bojorquez.

Julia Ristick said she was telling her daughter to call 911 when the call ended.

Police said since they cannot confirm the girl left on her own accord, they are investigating this as a kidnapping and trying to find leads. They said they will review surveillance video for more information.

Family friends are posting fliers with the girl's photograph in the area around the shopping center where she was last seen.

Anyone with information in this case is asked to call Gwinnett County police.

[Image: anothe10.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WTF?

Home schooled, visiting relatives and selling flowers? At the age of 12?

Sound like gypsies.

Time to review phone records.

I smell donation money scam.
i caught a brief glimpse of the uncle on TV, i am trying to locate a photo of him. he looks like some greasy lowlife. so i am concerned.
something is very wrong with this story.
and why is it a big fucking secret where they are from?

many are upset there is no Amber Alert (LEVI'S CALL IN GA.) because they do have a vehicle description. the rationale is she got in the van willingly. screw that, she was LURED!
or the police aren't buying this abduction story either.

mother and uncle can be seen in brief video here:

http://lawrenceville.11alive.com/news/ne...burn/53088

i don't know who set this page up.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Pr...2180592106

oh shit, it's nancy grace. hahahaha

(02-23-2011, 02:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: mother and uncle can be seen in brief video here:

http://lawrenceville.11alive.com/news/ne...burn/53088

Holy shit!

Is that her neck or a goiter?

And the uncle?

Call central casting and tell them we have a match for a sleaze-ball!
there is a registered Sex Offender (Enticing a Child for Indecent Purposes in February of 2009) in Loganville, GA with same name as uncle. status...absconded.
I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS SAME MAN.

Home schooled, huh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"It was just seconds," Thompson said. "It was just seconds. By the time I got the pizza, she wasn't there no more."

Pricella and her mother, Julia Ristick, are from out of state, visiting Thompson (Julia's brother-in-law) and Thompson's wife (Julia's sister) and other relatives in Lilburn.

Julia Ristick told 11Alive News that an hour or two after Pricella disappeared, Pricella called her from a cell phone that displayed "private number."

"She said, 'Mom.' And I asked her, 'Where are you, Pricella?'

'I'm at this house with a lady.'

'What's her name?'

'Nancy.'"

Julia said Pricella was not able to describe where the house is located.

"I told her, 'Why did you get in with her in the van?' 'Because she offered me money, she was going to cash a check' and give her money to buy food." i thought the uncle was getting food (pizza). was the child so hungry? WTF is the TRUTH here?? she's 12 and gets in the van with a stranger?

Julia said she told Pricella to get out of there with the phone and call 911 right away and maybe police could begin to track the location of the phone. That's when, Julia said, someone hung up the phone.

(02-23-2011, 03:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: there is a registered Sex Offender (Enticing a Child for Indecent Purposes in February of 2009) in Loganville, GA with same name as uncle. status...absconded.
I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS SAME MAN.

Oh shit...IF it's one and the same! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
this is 3rd or 4th version of story. :(

LILBURN, Ga. -- Julia Ristick is waiting for a call from her daughter Pricilla. The 12-year-old hasn’t been seen since Sunday evening, and that is taking a toll on her family.

"I don’t eat, I don’t sleep., all I do is wait and pray," said Julia Ristick

Ristick said Pricilla and her uncle took a break from selling flowers at a strip mall Sunday and went to get a pizza from Little Caesars.

"All he did was go wash his hands in the store, and before you know it, she went out the door. My brother (brother-in-law!) saw her walk out and he said 'come back, come back. She said 'no I’m going to get money from this lady.' She told her uncle the lady promised her some money to buy flowers," said Ristick.

Im new here and I choose this forum because after what I have experienced today I need to let it go! I feel so awful about this poor girl! I hope she is found safe and sound, though after today I have my doubts. Fact is... I was at that pizza place during that time this was to have happened. I saw her, and who I believe to be her uncle (who seemed to be sleeping in a chair inside the store). My entire visit to pick up dinner for my family was so erie that I was worried about my safety. There was something odd about the girls behavior, as if she was waiting for someone to come pick her up. Anyway, So far today I have heard at least three different stories that have suposedly come from the uncle. All of which are contradictory to what I witnessed! Problem is after an initial call the the police department to inform them of what information I had that could help, I have heard nothing... They asked if I could do a couple of things to help identify others that were there (which I gladly did) and have spent the rest of the day trying in vain to get ahold of someone to give them further information! No one bothered to answer or return a call! Seems they are so busy dealing with the media that they are doing little to really help find this little girl! I am so frustrated that the media is the important part if this investigation. This is a little girl for gods sake! The truth matters! I dont understand why dealing with calls from the media (if you can call Nancy Grace real media) is more important that gathering as much info as they can to help bring this girl home!
THANKYOU and WELCOME tiredmomof4.

and no, nancy is no journalist. she's a hack.

if you have read my comments in this thread you know i had bad feeling about the uncle from the first moments. something stinks. i am so glad you told the police what you observed. the guy is a liar. it was clear. so why is he lying??
poor kid.
i hope you'll continue to let us know what you hear locally. Smiley_emoticons_smile

shoot me for being a hard cynical cop.

i think the uncle was pimping the little girl at that strip mall.

selling flowers my cute arse.

Thanks for the welcome! I did read all the posts and liked that everyone felt free to say what they felt. As far as this case goes, I will be glad to keep you all up to date from here. Today alone, we have heard 4 different stories NOT including the most recent one you posted. The first was that the uncle went into the store to get a quick go pizza and was gone for just seconds. (this is pure bull shit because I was there for 5-8 min and she was never supervised nor was there any indication that she was there with any adult!)I came straight back home and told my husband about it and how shocked I was that a parent would leave a child at a strip mall waiting to be picked up.
The second story today was that they were in the restaurant enjoying a pizza when she slipped away from him and disappeared. ok.. This is Little Ceasars I have to assume that you all know that there is nowhere to eat inside this place! Plus... The mom and uncle are claiming that the reason she got in this white van is because the girls told them she was promised money if she went with the woman and helped her cash a check. They said that the girl told them that she was promised money for buying food. Any one else think this is weird? They are enjoying a pizza as a family and the girl takes off to get money from a stranger so she can buy food? Really? Oh wait, it changes again and then she knows this lady because she met her earlier that sunday. Or was it earlier last week? No one seems to know the real answer? Later this afternoon they apparently were not having pizza at all. The uncle went in to the store to use the restroom! When he came out she was just gone! Then by the 6:00 news he left her for just a second (while they were still selling flowers) so he could wash his hands... What I witnessed in the less than 10 minutes that I was there blows all of his stories to hell! Did I mention that the white van in the video was not there when I pulled in the parking lot, but was parked right next to me when I tried to leave. It was parked so close to my driver door that I had to squeeze by to even get in my car. We were nearly the only cars in that part of the lot. There were atleast a dozen other choices. Pricella's behavior was so strange that it made me uncomfortable. I felt as if I was being watched the entire time I was there and each time I looked over my shoulder she was looking at me. She followed me both in and out of the store and watched me leave... I am ashamed to admit that her actions made me suspicious and fearful (totally not my real personality), But now I am left to wonder... Was she watching me so intently trying to get a silent message to me that she needed help? As I said before, she just acted like she was waiting for someone to come and get her. Its just so sad.
thankyou again! nancy is just now doing the topic. the usual "bombshell" bullshit. but maybe we'll get some info. from others.
the police need your statement!

I have tried all day to talk to the police. Apparently they are just to busy freshening up for their news interviews that they dont have time to take a statement from a real witness! I have tried more than a dozen times (and left messages) to talk to someone. I left both my home and cell number and have heard nothing! ACKKKKK!!! Nancy Grace! What crap! This is such a media joke! I can just hope that someone calls in and the police actually take notice if it comes from a tv show!
i am damn disappointed in the local police to hear that. i would have you in an interview room so fast.

how did you find Mock if i may ask?
i'm glad you did.

i just saw the uncle's performance for the cameras on nancy grace. phony as hell and lying through his teeth.

me too. This whole thing makes me hold even tighter to my kidoes. Obviously there is a huge lack in support from the police to actually talk to those that may have helpful info! Its just sickening! Dont know if I can stand any more of Mrs. Nancy! If she spent half the time actually trying to find this kid instead of growing ratings... BTW the time line that she is claiming cant be accurate. I left my grandfathers home at 5:15 and was at the store by 5:20. My receipt was marked 5:28 and she was there when I left! Not sure where they got that time frame from.