Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are people here who
Need enema's , they are so full of shit.

I don't need to name names you know who the fuck you are.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I see that three of the full of shit crowd have read and avoided my thread.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hibye
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ive just spent 20 minutes on the toilet and can assure you I am not full of shit. Anymore.
(02-25-2011, 09:04 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I see that three of the full of shit crowd have read and avoided my thread.

I gotta hand it to you . . .

You must have some kinda cred out there in netsville 'cause these little fuckers don't want no truck with you!

Must have given them a past-life beating that they STILL can't forget.
Troll

Commando Cunt Queen
(02-25-2011, 09:04 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I see that three of the full of shit crowd have read and avoided my thread.

It's actually YOU I avoid, not just your threads. Just sayin.
86 112
(02-25-2011, 08:02 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

It's actually YOU I avoid, not just your threads. Just sayin.

The Fucking idiot posts in My thread to tell me he avoids My threads.

John Adams

Ironic.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I was practicing being an enigma wrapped in a gluten-free noodle.
86 112
(02-27-2011, 10:01 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I was practicing being an enigma wrapped in a gluten-free noodle.

Well it seems that the lesson are working, you look just like a noodle.

John Adams

I'd rather look like a noodle than a shriveled up hot dog with some beans hanging off of it, DICK.
86 112
So good to see you, Frank, You have such a way with words.
(02-27-2011, 10:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'd rather look like a noodle than a shriveled up hot dog with some beans hanging off of it, DICK.

WTF, are you out of hand lotion again?

John Adams

(02-27-2011, 10:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'd rather look like a noodle than a shriveled up hot dog with some beans hanging off of it, DICK.

Oh look like a noodle, you mean soft and limp? my mistake, please ignore my first post, hand lotion wouldn't help with that anyway.

John Adams

(02-25-2011, 08:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Need enema's , they are so full of shit.

I think you would a perfect candidate for an enema. Like stat, call a code, emergency enema for Dick.
(02-25-2011, 08:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Need enema's , they are so full of shit.

:stir_shit:
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-25-2011, 10:18 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:

You must have some kinda cred out there in netsville 'cause these little fuckers don't want no truck with you!

Bwahahaha, watch how this one pans out.

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

(03-01-2011, 09:38 PM)Gogo Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 10:18 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:

Bwahahaha, watch how this one pans out.

PostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhorePostwhore

Is it really all about post count?

John Adams

Again...eighteen smilies.

gogo gettin' to you, huh. *smirk*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]