Specialty Food Trucks
The new rage. Mobile specialty restaraunts.

In your area, do you have and frequent these creative, cruising cuisines.

No . . . not the "roach coaches" - I mean the "one-trick-pony" kinda rides.

One of my brothers has this bright idea and . . . yadda yadda . . . wants me to partner with him. [This means invest, prepare the menu, hire the staff and keep the books.]

(03-01-2011, 08:55 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: The new rage. Mobile specialty restaraunts.

In your area, do you have and frequent these creative, cruising cuisines.

No . . . not the "roach coaches" - I mean the "one-trick-pony" kinda rides.

One of my brothers has this bright idea and . . . yadda yadda . . . wants me to partner with him. [This means invest, prepare the menu, hire the staff and keep the books.]

Oh my God! That would be a dream come true! Dinner already prepared & delivered to my home daily. I could swoon.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I brave the taco trucks. I admit it.

Your brother want to sell ice cream to kids in his underwear? Bad investment.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-01-2011, 08:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh my God! That would be a dream come true! Dinner already prepared & delivered to my home daily. I could swoon.

My friend has a healthy service that does this. She pays $600 a month to have chicken and rice delivered.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-01-2011, 08:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: I brave the taco trucks. I admit it.

Your brother want to sell ice cream to kids in his underwear? Bad investment.

stop projecting your aspirations on to others
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

I worked in a nacho trailer one time at an art festival in Roanoke. There were a few other festivals that summer we went to, but I was traveling with hippies and I was stoned most of the time, so I don't remember the others...

Been there, done that. Cracker isn't too proud to work.
There is a company around here that will deliver milk in real glass containers that you give back when you get more. Just like the old days. The farmers are getting smart and cutting out the middleman. The milk is the same price as the supermarket.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What kind of truck, Tiki?

Pommes frites, breakfast truck (with crepes mmm), dessert truck?
(03-01-2011, 10:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: What kind of truck, Tiki?

Great ideas, Cracker.

He's thinking creme brule.

He's been on this "donut" making kick after spending time in Portland (Voodoo Doughnuts). Okay. I love the maple log with bacon strips, too. [No and fuck you. It's not code!]

It's a sweet tooth specialty thing with him.

Me . . . I'm pushing him towards exotic comfort food.

Think 5-8 different types of mac or grilled cheese sandwiches with a combo of artisan ingredients and a plethora of outlandish imported cheeses.

Bottom line - do one thing and be extraordinary.

Like the shrimp trucks on the North Shore.

And I'll keep my spelling of "restaraunt".

WE have a cupcake truck that goes around. Then the Schwans dude. But that's it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I like the exotic comfort food. What's a mac sandwich? Or did you mean mac and cheese and sandwiches? It all sounds good.

I think something like that would work in an urban area. I wouldn't attempt it in the suburbs--too much driving in between customers.
Commando Cunt Queen

If I ever hit it big I'm hiring a majordomo. He'd take care of all the bullshit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to regularly brave a hamburger or a hotdog or a meat pie from various van based vendors outside football grounds when I was a season ticket holder, they were all of questionable quality and I got the shits after eating them quite regularly.

There is a hotdog vendor in Newcastle city centre who actually provides hotdogs made with 100% pork/beef meat that me and the family sometimes treat ourselves to. Nice with fried onion and lashings of English mustard (none of that mild French shit for me).
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-02-2011, 02:20 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: And I'll keep my spelling of "restaraunt".

I fuck that word up every time.

Anyhoo..food business...very tough to be successful. Do your research.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-02-2011, 03:44 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I used to regularly brave a hamburger or a hotdog or a meat pie from various van based vendors outside football grounds when I was a season ticket holder, they were all of questionable quality and I got the shits after eating them quite regularly.

There is a hotdog vendor in Newcastle city centre who actually provides hotdogs made with 100% pork/beef meat that me and the family sometimes treat ourselves to. Nice with fried onion and lashings of English mustard (none of that mild French shit for me).

I cannot eat a hot dog that is not 100% beef. They must have natural casings also.
Ramseykittens: The shwans guy comes around here also but I am in a meat co-op now and my meat is fresher. It looks like lamb is the next buy around coming up next month. With swine following the next month. Sausage is always available. I am trying to buy into a vegetable co-op at 300.00 per year but it's hard to get in. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
The gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches sound freaking awesome. Get some nice breads to go with and maybe have a soup of the day. I love soup and grilled cheese. I just try not to ingest that many carbs in one sitting...

Maggot, faggot, do you mean "psyche" in your sig?
You people are talking about lunch trucks? 45
I just made "healthy" tacos for taco night. I used chicken breast instead of ground sirloin. Worst fucking taco I have ever had. Had to choke it down with Louisiana Hot Sauce. Now I wish I had a grilled cheese. I do have sourdough and swiss cheese. I should have made that.
(03-02-2011, 03:44 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: . . . and lashings of English mustard (none of that mild French shit for me).

Hahahaha!

St. Stephen's Pub (London) is where I lost my cherry to English mustard.

Makes my eyes water and my nose run just thinking about it!

Damn . . . it's good stuff.
(03-02-2011, 06:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: You people are talking about lunch trucks? 45

No. Let me help you.

Lunch Truck = Well

Catering Truck = Call

Specialty Truck = You can't afford this choice

Now a truck specializing in an exotic game dish . . . hmmmmm?