Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
fears, phobias and freaking spiders!
god i hate them! spiders are the bane of my existence! i am so glad i don't have a mazda! recalled for spideeeees!!! Run1
what are you skeered of?

AP WASHINGTON – Mazda has some creepy crawly culprits in its new safety recall — spiders.

After discovering spider webs in the vents, the Japanese automaker is recalling more than 50,000 Mazda6 cars from the 2009-2010 model years in the United States and an additional 15,000 vehicles in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.

The company said Thursday a spider could weave a web in a vent connected to the fuel tank system and clog up the tank's ventilation. Pressure on the fuel tank could lead to a crack, causing fuel leakage and the risk of a fire.

[Image: GIF_SPIDER.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The desert has some nasty spiders.

these ones jump and not just a little ways they can jump about three feet and they are agressive little buggers.

[attachment=7855]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You got it on the first try. I can handle little ones and I've learned to deal with the occassional daddy long legs but ANY bug that has a "body" bigger than about a dime freaks me the fuck out.

I'll give you this one, Dick. Getting rid of spiders in my house is man's work.
Commando Cunt Queen
i had spiders so big in florida that i considered shooting them.
then i get up here and am bitten by a poisonous one while i was asleep. i thought i was going to need my foot amputated. now i won't go to bed barefooted. my imagination runs away with me when i'm in bed, i think they are lurking in the attic just waiting. 25

If a spider jumped three feet towards me I'd drop dead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The most common predators of spiders are: birds, wasps, frogs, and scorpions.

Now I know why some people keep birds for pets. Do you like birds LC, maybe consider getting a couple of birds to keep your domain spider free. But then, you'd have to put up with bird droppings all over.
Wasps, frogs, & or scorpions wouldn't be much better.

So if youre really scared trying to go to sleep at night, get an electronic sound bug repeller and plug it in a wall outlet in your BR. We have them here, (2 or 3) in every room & they work great! No bugs, "spiders", ants, no lizzards, and or mainly no SNAKES!!!

(Did I ever mention, WE FEAR SNAKES!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My dad was bitten by a brown recluse when I was a kid. Sadly, he lived. Barely. I was bitten by one about 7 years ago. Spider died. I didn't even get a welt. Evidently I'm immune...or more toxic.
I have a scar on my face from a brown recluse. Almost killed me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'd fucking move. I couldn't live in a place with mean ass spiders like that.
Commando Cunt Queen
Cannot stand fucking RODENTS.
I don't mind spiders, I kinda like them actually and if I see one in my house I just leave them be. I can do without rats and snakes though.
I come from Australia.
We have spiders all over the fucking place.
Hell, our snakes make up 7 of the top 10 most dealiest in the world and our spiders top the list as well. We have poisonous jellyfish, blueringed octopus, deadly stingrays, Crocodiles, a great population of sharks, scorpions, poisonous cane toads and what I fear.....

Magpies. Fucking hate the bastards. Was badly swooped when I was three and if anything is going to have me go to pieces it is the plague on society that is this viscous fucking bird
(03-04-2011, 01:10 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Magpies. Fucking hate the bastards. Was badly swooped when I was three and if anything is going to have me go to pieces it is the plague on society that is this viscous fucking bird

That was just a lie your parents made up for putting their cigarette butts out on you.

Clever retort. I remember the whole incident. Cigarette burn versus blood pouring down scalp.

On a different subject and purely out of curiosity, were you oxygen deprived for any length of time when you were born? No, no reason for asking.
(03-04-2011, 01:56 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Clever retort. I remember the whole incident. Cigarette burn versus blood pouring down scalp.

On a different subject and purely out of curiosity, were you oxygen deprived for any length of time when you were born? No, no reason for asking.

Don't be mad at me because they have you brainwashed into thinking you were attacked by magpies.

Not mad at you anymore than I would be mad at a drunk middle-aged woman passed out on the sidewalk after drinking 17 cans of beer in one sitting. I just would not step over her is all.
You are a strange girl Sally. There is too much room in your empty head for the neurons to meet, connect and come up with decent, logical, reasoned thought
(03-04-2011, 02:24 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: You are a strange girl Sally. There is too much room in your empty head for the neurons to meet, connect and come up with decent, logical, reasoned thought

Says the asshole who thinks all his failure is due to an imaginary magpie that poked a hole in his head when he was three.

oH ..yEaH.....:O
SPIDERS
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-04-2011, 07:11 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 02:24 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: You are a strange girl Sally. There is too much room in your empty head for the neurons to meet, connect and come up with decent, logical, reasoned thought

Says the asshole who thinks all his failure is due to an imaginary magpie that poked a hole in his head when he was three.

"All my failure"? What are you on about now Sally. You should start buying light beers or something. Shit, you write some waffle.

(03-04-2011, 11:12 PM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 07:11 PM)sally Wrote:

"All my failure"? What are you on about now Sally. You should start buying light beers or something. Shit, you write some waffle.

Do you have something against beer, you little tulip? Jeeez, you mention it in every post. If Duchess ever throws that Mock party she talks about I'll be sure to bring a long stemmed rose and a Pink lady for you.