Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
18 charged in alleged gang rape
And some of you say Ohio has some sick motherfuckers.

Thirteen adults and five juveniles have been arrested as part of an investigation into the alleged rape of a Texas girl, police said.

Darrell Broussard, assistant police chief for the Cleveland, Texas, police department, said Monday that the investigation into the incident "is continuous," with more significant developments possible. Cleveland is about 50 miles northeast of Houston.

"There have been leads during our investigation that have alerted us to other possible persons of interest," Broussard told CNN. "The investigation is ongoing."

The 18 individuals charged thus far are between 14 and 27 years old, he said.

On Friday, the Cleveland police department announced that four students in the Cleveland independent school district had been arrested on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14.

They appeared Monday in a Liberty County court, in the town of Liberty, to face the charges.

Police noted that some but not all suspects are students at Cleveland High School, though all those named thus far are from the town.

Mike Little, the district attorney in Liberty County, said police would likely decide whether more people would be charged. He offered few other details, saying, "We are very careful about pretrial publicity."

The incident allegedly happened late last year in Cleveland. The case has sharply divided the community, according to CNN affiliate KHOU, which reported the girl was 11 years old.

"It just seems like a dream," said Sherry Fletcher, whose 20-year-old son Devo Shaun Green is among those charged according to Cleveland police. "I just hope everything comes out well, because some of these kids are innocent."

Those adults arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a child, a first-degree felony in Texas, could face 25 year to life in prison if convicted, according to the police department.

Source
"Some of these kids"? Is that shorthand for saying my son and those of his friends I like?
I briefly saw this on CNN today. The (stupid bitch) reporter said that the girl might not have been "innocent". WTF? I've heard of blaming the victim but an 11 y/o girl?

They also said that the girl is currently separated from her family and under CPS care and in a foster home. Ummmmmm, why? Sounds like her family situation is royally fucked up.
Commando Cunt Queen

I'm getting more than a little annoyed at reading of victims being blamed.

I don't care when drug dealers kill each other. C'est la vie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
sickening indeed. it sounds like the little girl never had a chance on many levels. i hope someone takes her under their wing and gets her the help she must need, or she'll be another casualty for life.

How the fuck is an 11 year old girl anything but innocent when shes the victim of a fucking gang rape?

Sick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Is Cleveland, Texas in Ohio?

Mexican or black?

People are disgusting. The ones who raised the criminals and the ones who couldn't protect that little girl are all just as guilty.

I'm sure the families of the pigs will testify to what wonderful kids they raised. I'm sure they are all good church-going boys who have never been in trouble...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
How come dogs get put down but these fuckers aren't?
Again I still think that for scum like this, nothing short of a large unscaleable pit inhabited by two half-starved feral pigs is going to work. The overriding fear of being ripped to pieces and eaten alive ought to be a little bit of a deterrent.
(03-08-2011, 10:28 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: The overriding fear of being ripped to pieces and eaten alive ought to be a little bit of a deterrent.

I think they lose their jungle sense when you bring them over here...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-08-2011, 07:53 PM)Cracker Wrote: Mexican or black?

Black.

Someone should have tossed a basketball into the train.

She would have only been raped by eight . . . even less if each team needed substitutes.

(03-08-2011, 11:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think they lose their jungle sense when you bring them over here...

Nothing like a nice slice of old school redneck racism.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

White people commit gang rape as well you daft racist.
(03-09-2011, 12:14 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

White people commit gang rape as well you daft racist.

Yes they do!

Just think of the Duke University rape of the . . . .

Oh, wait.

Girlfriend lied.

Sorry.
story and more photos at link below:

The father of an 11-year-old girl who was allegedly sexually abused over a three-month period before being filmed as she was gang raped by up to 19 men and boys today described her terrifying ordeal.

The 57-year-old Mexican immigrant said he only discovered the abuse in November after being sent sexually explicit pictures of his daughter on his cell phone.

The case has rocked the 8000 strong community of Cleveland, Texas, prompting questions as to how such alleged abuse could continue without anyone noticing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1I1ccyzTO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)