Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gender analyzer.
hah Male or Female?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-10-2011, 11:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes I spelled that wrong. hah for a reason. Male or Female?

None of the above
Hey! Offtopic
http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze

Try that, Maggot. Apparently I AM a dude. WTF?

This does answer an important nature/nurture question: I was raised by males (no, not gay males like you and Dick) so I guess I speak/write like one.

Female = 41
Male = 97
Difference = 56; 70.28%
Verdict: MALE
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I tried it with Maggot's anti-abortion speech:

Female = 375
Male = 193
Difference = -182; 33.97%
Verdict: FEMALE

Hahahahahaha!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
OP:
Female = 185
Male = 241
Difference = 56; 56.57%
Verdict: Weak MALE

I concur. That thing is fucking genius.
Thats it..........I am not putting on my makeup next time I post!
I was over @ forum garden posting a bunch of ca-ca..........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

*gasp* Those bitches!

Genre: Informal
Female = 130
Male = 249
Difference = 119; 65.69%
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-11-2011, 01:06 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was over @ forum garden posting a bunch of ca-ca..........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Dude....you really dont post there, do ya? (even if you do, just humor me)

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

alrighty then

Genre: Informal
Female = 0
Male = 186
Difference = 186; 100%
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-11-2011, 08:44 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 01:06 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was over @ forum garden posting a bunch of ca-ca..........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Dude....you really dont post there, do ya? (even if you do, just humor me)

Oh, no never this is the only place I ever post. 116
hah dammit!

We guess http://mockforums.net/thread-4057-page-20.html is written by a man (53%), however it's quite gender neutral.

Jesus Christ, you people are taking a test to figure out your gender? Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-12-2011, 12:17 AM)username Wrote: Jesus Christ, you people are taking a test to figure out your gender? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

No....... Taking a test to see what artificial intelligence says is our gender......keep up will ya!