Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why cracker makes me drowsy and limp
Could it be because it displays all the character traits it then goes on to criticise me for perhaps?, arrogant? - check, smart arse? - check, superiority complex? = check, aggressive? - check, hostile? - check.
Perhaps what bothers it the most is when it looks at me perhaps it sees itself or maybe just some elements of itself that are tragically familiar? It seems to be projecting its own flaws and inadequacies onto me and then seeks to berate me for them, seemingly using me like some kind of carthartic voodoo doll of self loathing.

Who knows? all I know is that I have unfortunately come across its type many, many times before on the internet, the sense of self entitlement, the inability to take back what it is prepared to dish out in a fully proportionate manner, taking possession of pride away from family members or siblings for their accomplishmnents (Cracker is the kind of person who has a "My child is an honour school graduate" bumper sticker, as if expecting to be congratulated by passers by when it gets out of their car in the mall parking lot.).

Also it seems to believe everything the govermnent tells it, particularly a Republican administration of course, which is just further proof that its brain is hard wired into being a sheep. With people like cracker you almost always know what their opinion is going to be on an issue before they state it, they live in a world of black and white, right and wrong, left or right. As a once greater man than me once said (Chris Rock) "anybidy that makes their mind up before they have heard the problem is a fucking idiot", wise words indeed. One of the reasons why people like cracker seem to have such a problem with me is because they can't label me, they can't pigeon hole me, when someone displays a complex and varied opinion about numerous topics people like cracker seem to get confused and almost scared it seems.

There are some things I am conservative about and some things I'm liberal about and that just seems to confuse the fuck out of some people. As for intellectual comparisons?, those that know me know that I am smarter than the average bear, am i the smartest person at Mock?, nah I honestly don't think so, I consider myself to be one of the smarter ones but someone like fryguy for instance is ahead of me leaving a trail of dust behind in his wake.

Also remember where we are, this is not a think tank, or the Smithsonian Institute, its just a mock forum, nothing more, none of the worlds problems are going to get solved here any time soon.

Fuck you very much.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-12-2011, 04:53 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Also remember where we are, this is not a think tank, or the Smithsonian Institute, its just a mock forum, nothing more, none of the worlds problems are going to get solved here any time soon.

Truer words have never been spoken. I actually appreciate you being here. If I was on a thread where I agreed with everything being said, I'd be bored to tears.

So, while my blood pressure rises at times when I read what you post, I'd rather have you here than not.
(03-12-2011, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Truer words have never been spoken. I actually appreciate you being here. If I was on a thread where I agreed with everything being said, I'd be bored to tears.

So, while my blood pressure rises at times when I read what you post, I'd rather have you here than not.

I think certain people need to reassess their perspective of what this place actually is.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
YOU brought up the intellectual comparisons. I can cite that if needed. We aren't all the simpletons over here. Just the ones who skateboard into adulthood...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
And I think you are probably limp most of the time. Don't blame Cracker for that. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-12-2011, 04:53 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Could it be because it displays all the character traits it then goes on to criticise me for perhaps?, arrogant? - check, smart arse? - check, superiority complex? = check, aggressive? - check, hostile? - check.
Perhaps what bothers it the most is when it looks at me perhaps it sees itself or maybe just some elements of itself that are tragically familiar? It seems to be projecting its own flaws and inadequacies onto me and then seeks to berate me for them, seemingly using me like some kind of carthartic voodoo doll of self loathing.

Who knows? all I know is that I have unfortunately come across its type many, many times before on the internet, the sense of self entitlement, the inability to take back what it is prepared to dish out in a fully proportionate manner, taking possession of pride away from family members or siblings for their accomplishmnents (Cracker is the kind of person who has a "My child is an honour school graduate" bumper sticker, as if expecting to be congratulated by passers by when it gets out of their car in the mall parking lot.).

Also it seems to believe everything the govermnent tells it, particularly a Republican administration of course, which is just further proof that its brain is hard wired into being a sheep. With people like cracker you almost always know what their opinion is going to be on an issue before they state it, they live in a world of black and white, right and wrong, left or right. As a once greater man than me once said (Chris Rock) "anybidy that makes their mind up before they have heard the problem is a fucking idiot", wise words indeed. One of the reasons why people like cracker seem to have such a problem with me is because they can't label me, they can't pigeon hole me, when someone displays a complex and varied opinion about numerous topics people like cracker seem to get confused and almost scared it seems.

There are some things I am conservative about and some things I'm liberal about and that just seems to confuse the fuck out of some people. As for intellectual comparisons?, those that know me know that I am smarter than the average bear, am i the smartest person at Mock?, nah I honestly don't think so, I consider myself to be one of the smarter ones but someone like fryguy for instance is ahead of me leaving a trail of dust behind in his wake.

Also remember where we are, this is not a think tank, or the Smithsonian Institute, its just a mock forum, nothing more, none of the worlds problems are going to get solved here any time soon.

Fuck you very much.

I find it interesting that you have pointedly required yourself to take heed of your own words.

The opening argument was flawless in it's approach and irrevocable in it's charge.

Of course the spelling errors are accepted in the spirit in which they were offered.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-12-2011, 05:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: And I think you are probably limp most of the time. Don't blame Cracker for that. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Just the sight of your ass could cause a horny hound dogs cock to whilt like playdoh on a summers day.

(03-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: YOU brought up the intellectual comparisons. I can cite that if needed. We aren't all the simpletons over here. Just the ones who skateboard into adulthood...

Made a nice tidy sum thanks to skateboarding thank you, paid for my house and will continue to pay for holidays abroad for quite a while into the future.

This year I'm going to Kenya and Iceland.

(03-12-2011, 05:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Of course the spelling errors are accepted in the spirit in which they were offered.

Shock & awe. You, YOU have the friggin' nerve commenting on anyone's misspelled words. How do you do that when you have so many of your own?

I know you beg for me to comment when you post ridiculous bullshit.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-12-2011, 05:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Of course the spelling errors are accepted in the spirit in which they were offered.

Bitch please.

If I was pedantic enough to highlight your myriad spelling errors I wouldn't have time to post anything.
(03-12-2011, 05:22 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: YOU brought up the intellectual comparisons. I can cite that if needed. We aren't all the simpletons over here. Just the ones who skateboard into adulthood...

Made a nice tidy sum thanks to skateboarding thank you, paid for my house and will continue to pay for holidays abroad for quite a while into the future.

This year I'm going to Kenya and Iceland.

Really? On your break from school? Or are you just taking the laptop so you can finish your online certificate?

Did MF hallucinate when he said you don't work? So do you really mean to say that your WIFE is taking you on vacation? She sounds like a sweet lady...
(03-12-2011, 05:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Really? On your break from school? Or are you just taking the laptop so you can finish your online certificate?

Did MF hallucinate when he said you don't work? So do you really mean to say that your WIFE is taking you on vacation? She sounds like a sweet lady...

I was a professional skateboarder dumbass, I toured all over the place and got paid a not inconsiderable sum for doing so much of which I still have in savings and shares and stocks.

I didn't work for a whike because I was ill, I study full time, work part time and also do volunteer work.

So the low center of gravity works in your favor.
lets..........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2011, 05:41 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 05:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Really? On your break from school? Or are you just taking the laptop so you can finish your online certificate?

I was a professional skateboarder dumbass, I toured all over the place and got paid a not inconsiderable sum for doing so much of which I still have in savings and shares and stocks.

I didn't work for a whike because I was ill, I study full time, work part time and also do volunteer work.

Don't justify yourself to strangers. Let them give you shit. I didn't post a picture of my ass because you commented on it.

I would give you holy fucking hell for only working part-time, but I am getting ready to downscale and I don't want to be a hypocrite...
(03-12-2011, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: So the low center of gravity works in your favor.

It doesn't do any harm, balance is handy for a custom ramp/transitional skater.

(03-12-2011, 05:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: Don't justify yourself to strangers. Let them give you shit. I didn't post a picture of my ass because you commented on it.

I would give you holy fucking hell for only working part-time, but I am getting ready to downscale and I don't want to be a hypocrite...

I'm not justifying myself I am merely correcting another of your false assumptions about me, you seemed to be under the impression i just bummed around skating on street corners which is not the case.

I worked shifts full time when my wife was studying, and now shes repaying the favour.
I'm not going to bash your family. I only hate your politics.
(03-12-2011, 05:55 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: So the low center of gravity works in your favor.

It doesn't do any harm, balance is handy for a custom ramp/transitional skater.

Have you tried it blindfolded? Just wondering. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2011, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Shock & awe. You, YOU have the friggin' nerve commenting on anyone's misspelled words. How do you do that when you have so many of your own?

I know you beg for me to comment when you post ridiculous bullshit.

why do you quote a sentence with no spelling errors to make a comment on my spelling?

That's just ridiculous.

especially since you mis used a comma in anyones.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams