Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DO YOU CARE?

Are you bothered by sloppy posts? Do you care that others can't spell or form proper paragraphs. Do you ever say, "Jesus Christ" and roll your eyes? Does it really matter?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only thing that bothers me is 10-15 sentences jammed into one paragraph..I normally won't even bother reading it.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I blame LC for making me check my posts twi..........three times, and I still fuck up though and usually start or bump another post so nobody sees it. It's usually a typo though because I type with my toes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
NO!

Don't shive a git! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Depends on who is posting. I discriminate.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Not terribly but I do think of it as internet poor hygiene.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-14-2011, 07:35 PM)username Wrote: Not terribly but I do think of it as internet poor hygiene.

I'm in need of a Baptism in a steel wool tub then.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If it's mine it's because I fucking with Duchess, i'm just sayin.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-14-2011, 07:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If it's mine it's because I fucking with Duchess, i'm just sayin.

hah You lie like a rug.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-14-2011, 08:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 07:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If it's mine it's because I fucking with Duchess, i'm just sayin.

hah You lie like a rug.

or my motor skills are slightly impaired by devil water.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-14-2011, 07:44 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 07:35 PM)username Wrote: Not terribly but I do think of it as internet poor hygiene.

I'm in need of a Baptism in a steel wool tub then.

hah You don't usually make sloppy posts--maybe a little out there when you're stoned, but not necessarily sloppy.

Aussie smells.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-14-2011, 06:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you bothered by sloppy posts? Do you care that others can't spell or form proper paragraphs. Do you ever say, "Jesus Christ" and roll your eyes? Does it really matter?

Been spendin' time with Johnny and Lisa, huh?

"don t B a h8r"
a lot is TWO fucking words. A and LOT. duh. they are not BIG words with more than one syllable.

Attached Files
.gif   Overkill.gif (Size: 69.38 KB / Downloads: 89)

allot is one word.
John Adams

(03-14-2011, 10:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: allot is one word.

it's also a different word. with an entirely different meaning than i am noting its usage. for example, i'll use a and lot in a sentence----->

you annoy me a lot.
hah

(03-14-2011, 10:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 10:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: allot is one word.

it's also a different word. with an entirely different meaning than i am noting its usage. for example, i'll use a and lot in a sentence----->

you annoy me a lot.
hah

But I always make sure and allot my annoyance to those most deserving.

John Adams

I've noticed an addiction to emoticons. LC takes first place, I might take second.

I'm working on it. Notice my great restraint in this post.
Commando Cunt Queen

The only thing I find ridiculous is spelling pedants like dick who can't spell or punctuate above a third grade level.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-15-2011, 12:09 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

The only thing I find ridiculous is spelling pedants like dick who can't spell or punctuate above a third grade level.

My Legend grows as another can't post or think without me invading their every post and their every thought, it's all about me all the time.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yes I am a legend!

John Adams

(03-15-2011, 12:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes I am a legend!

As has been pointed out by several members on numerous occasions, only ever in your own mind dick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.