Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try and solve this.....
.....without googling it.

There are two identical doors, one leads to hell, one leads to heaven. There are two identical guards, one guarding each door. The guard guarding hell willl always lie, the guard guarding heaven will always tell the truth.

You are allowed to ask one of the guards one question.

What question do you ask to determine who is guarding what door?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would ask the guard if I was white (or if my shirt was blue or something), lol. If he said "yes", he would be the guard guarding heaven. If he said "no", he'd be lyiing.

*scratches head* That's the best I can do off-hand.
Commando Cunt Queen

Ditto.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do M&Ms fall through the holes in Jesus's hands?
You ask if the other guard always tells the truth.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-21-2011, 07:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You ask if the other guard always tells the truth.

Nooo! Because what if the guard you ask is the Hell guard and he says "no"? Or vice versa. Wouldn't work.

I'm sure OP will be back with either a punchline or a "duh" answer.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-21-2011, 07:30 PM)username Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 07:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You ask if the other guard always tells the truth.

Nooo! Because what if the guard you ask is the Hell guard and he says "no"? Or vice versa. Wouldn't work.

If you happen to ask the one who always tells the truth you will be told the other one always lies , if you happen to ask the one that always lies he will say no the other one always lies.

Do you get it yet? he always lies that means when he tells you the other always lies its a lie and the other one is the one that always tells truth.

It's a simple question that only requires a little thought.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-21-2011, 07:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

If you happen to ask the one who always tells the truth you will be told the other one always lies , if you happen to ask the one that always lies he will say no the other one always lies.

Do you get it yet?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

WTF? Is it just me?
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-21-2011, 07:39 PM)username Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 07:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

see my edit.

Do you get it yet?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

WTF? Is it just me?

John Adams

Russian

But how does that tell you which guard is guarding the door to heaven?

One of us is having a stoopid moment. I hope it's you and I'm ready to kick OP in the nutsack for even posting this.

Commando Cunt Queen
The one that always lies is guarding the door to hell.

you can't determine which door is which without knowing which guard is which, forget about the doors and figure out the guard.

I just showed you what question to ask.

It's you that is having the stooopid moment or life perhaps.

this is a 5th grade level reasoning question for Christ sake.
John Adams

(03-21-2011, 09:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The one that always lies is guarding the door to hell.

you can't determine which door is which without knowing which guard is which, forget about the doors and figure out the guard.

I just showed you what question to ask.

It's you that is having the stooopid moment or life perhaps.

this is a 5th grade level reasoning question for Christ sake.

LOL. I don't get your reasoning either, I think you'd lead us all straight to hell if we had to rely on you.

(03-21-2011, 09:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The one that always lies is guarding the door to hell.

You fucktard! You just said both guards would answer the question "no, he always lies" so how the FUCK would that tell you which one is telling the truth?
Commando Cunt Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgmgub8m...re=related

Does this help?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm sorry you're having problems, I know which door to go through based on the answer.

it's obvious that they both can't be lying one always tells the truth.

John Adams

(03-21-2011, 09:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm sorry you're having problems, I know which door to go through based on the answer.

You only get to ask one question to one guard.
Commando Cunt Queen
You would ask the guard what the other guard would say if you asked him which way to heaven and then you go the opposite way. Or you could ask the guard if they serve icewater in hell and if he says yes then you'll know he's lying.
(03-21-2011, 09:39 PM)username Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 09:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm sorry you're having problems, I know which door to go through based on the answer.

You only get to ask one question to one guard.

Right one question one guard, that's what I said.

John Adams

[/quote]
Quote:[quote='sally' pid='147902' dateline='1300758230']
You would ask the guard what the other guard would say if you asked him which way to heaven and then you go the opposite way.

This, I like. I still think my blue shirt idea is better, lol.

Dick, that's NOT the same question you posed. Fail.
Commando Cunt Queen
Quote:
(03-21-2011, 09:43 PM)sally Wrote: You would ask the guard what the other guard would say if you asked him which way to heaven and then you go the opposite way.

This, I like. I still think my blue shirt idea is better, lol.

Dick, that's NOT the same question you posed. Fail.

The question is, does the other guard always tell the truth?

seriously it's not that difficult.

John Adams