Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
9-11 was a false flag attack
False flag meaning that the event was carried out by someone else while blamed on Arab terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, people in a cave in Afghanistan, 19 guys with box cutters, etc. What was the objective? The obvious was as a reason to go to war. War for geopolitical strategical reasons, oil, money (HUGE profits) for the military industrial complex and all of the criminals in that sphere who make a living at looting taxpayers. 9-11 has been compared to the Reischtag fire, speculated to have been carried out by the Nazis, but blamed on the communists, in order to generate support for the Nazi govt. Nothing stirs up patriot fervor like the idea that you're under attack. That's the point of a false flag.

Like any massive conspiracy, there are lots of layers, players, and people who benefit. Many different objectives can be satisfied with one event. Aside from going to war, an assault on the Constitution and American rights was immediately undertaken with the passage of the PATRIOT Act, another piece of legislation that the traitors in CONgress did NOT READ before passing. That has led to all sorts of lucrative opportunities for govt insiders and the "security" industry. Michael Chertoff, the former head of Homeland Security (an agency created as a result of 9-11), is a principal in the full body scanning machine scam being carried out at airports, worldwide. I'm sure billions are being made on this non military anti terrorism industry. 9-11 has made a lot of people big bucks.

I can't think of any crime that is more complex than 9-11. There are so many aspects to it and a thread on it is a lot of work. I'll just put up random stuff rather than focus on one aspect. There is so much and figuring out where to start is difficult. There are the collapses of the Twin Towers, hit by planes; the collapse of WTC 7, not hit by a plane; the attack on the Pentagon, said to have been passenger jet; the WTC debris - a crime scene - being shipped to China; stand down orders by NORAD; simulated terrorist attack exercises on the WTC at the exact time that the actual attacks took place, and on and on. My bookmarks are a mile long and when I think of 9-11 there are many disparate facts and issue that come up. I'll do my best to put stuff in here that is thought provoking and hopefully stimulates something beyond the parroting of govt propaganda.
WTC 6. Badly damaged, unlike WTC 7. Did not collapse.

[Image: Dec20WTC6Seq1.jpg]
I want to get this out of the way first.

The Pentagon WAS hit by a plane.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
@ OP - I've gotta do some RL stuff but will be back and I'll look for some stuff on the Pentagon.
See that large dark airplane shaped object circled approaching the side of the Pentagon?

Thats an airplane.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, if we're going to do this then it will require time. By that I mean long articles and videos. This is one the best videos ever done on the Pentagon. It is an hour and 21 minutes long.

To whom it concerns, i.e., everyone:

In 2006 Citizen Investigation Team launched an independent investigation into the act of terrorism which took place at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This exhaustive three-year inquest involved multiple trips to the scene of the crime in Arlington, Virginia, close scrutiny of all official and unofficial data related to the event, and, most importantly, first-person interviews with dozens of eyewitnesses, many of which were conducted and filmed in the exact locations from which they witnessed the plane that allegedly struck the building that day.

Be forewarned: Our findings are extraordinarily shocking and frightening. They are also deadly serious, and deserving of your immediate attention. This is not about a conspiracy theory or any theory at all. This is about independent, verifiable evidence which unfortunately happens to conclusively establish as a historical fact that the violence which took place in Arlington that day was not the result of a surprise attack by suicide hijackers, but rather a false flag "black operation" involving a carefully planned and skillfully executed deception.

If you are skeptical of (or even incensed by) this statement we do not blame you. We are not asking you to take our word for it, nor do we want you to do that. We want you to view the evidence and see with your own eyes that this is the case. We want you to hear it directly from the eyewitnesses who were there, just as we did.

Please understand that this information is not being brought to your attention simply for educational purposes. It is presented within the context of a “call to action” accompanied by a detailed step-by-step strategy intended to inspire and empower you to do something about it. But first, please familiarize yourself with the evidence by viewing and paying close attention to the 81-minute video presentation, National Security Alert.

Thank you for your concern and thank you for your action.

Sincerely,

Craig Ranke and Aldo Marquis

Citizen Investigation Team

Video @ link

http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html
Why are all conspiracy, bigfoot, ufo movies all shaky? I would think the blurry shaking shit would be a dead givaway for a fake.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If the plane in question didn't hit the Pentagon (a big fucking if!)

A - What happened to the plane?
B - What happened to the people on the plane? because they are all definitely dead.
C - If a plane didn't hit the Pentagon what did?
D - Why would the US military fire a weapon at the Pentagon?
OP, don't ask fucking dumb fuck conspiracy theorists for anything that resembles reality, it creates all kinds of fucked up dreams and shit for them.

There will always be people who think that they can change how someone thinks by either adding or subtracting shit from the equation.

what they most of the time find out is that they run out of power rather quickly, and that the changes they hoped for don't happen.

in the case of the 911 conspiracy they would like to see america turn completely against the republican right.

in other cases the hoped for change is one in demeanor and actions only and those who try to affect those things seldom if ever have any luck, people are who they are or they are phony ass kissers.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

As we can see dick conspiracy theorists are good at asking questions but not so good at answering questions put to them. I asked four basic questions and have yet to receive any answers, I won't hold my breath.

I am no fan of George W.Bush, but to say he and the GOP had a hand in 911 is insane bordering on the treasonous.

Ya, well OP ,I would have to disagree with you to feel the need to answer your questions.

please try to keep up ok ass kisser?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick's new favorite expression ~ ass kisser 78

Whatta tard.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm not wanting answers from you dick, I want them from shitstorm to try and explain to me what happened if a plane didn't hit the Pentagon (which it clearly did).

Like I said I won't hold my breath.

I have provided two pieces of concrete evidence, so far shitstorm has provided nothing but conjecture and speculation.

I ask again shitstorm if the people on the plane didn't die in the crash at the Pentagon, how did they die? because they are all dead.
(03-30-2011, 09:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Whatta tard.

Ah bless!, dick has a new favourite word.

He's the autistic parrot of mock.

Lost a good friend that day. She was on the plane that hit the Pentagon.

Conspiracy theory bullshit. Good for fertilizing an empty mind. That's about it. I prefer facts.
^

See shitstorm?, someone who lost a friend who was in the PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON.

I have shown physical evidence and now we have independent confirmation from someone who knew one of the passengers on the plane that was crashed into the Pentagon.

What have you got?
(03-30-2011, 09:11 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 09:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Whatta tard.

Ah bless!, dick has a new favourite word.

He's the autistic parrot of mock.

Don't worry OP, I still think you're more of a puppet than an ass kisser

Your little follow the leader post pretty much proves that.

There is no answer to the lost people on the plane from the conspiracy theorists, the one I gave is one that I heard in other discussions on the subject in the past.

Another is that the plane was filled with cadavers and body parts were labeled as this person and that person so that funerals could take place.

But the end result is that the real people are still being held alive somewhere.

John Adams

An airplane filled with dead bodies?!

InsanehahRussian

Maybe all the passengers are being held in Gitmo?

I think some conspiracy theorists think the X Files was a documentary series.
(03-30-2011, 08:48 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I am no fan of George W.Bush, but to say he and the GOP had a hand in 911 is insane bordering on the treasonous.

OP, IF Bush and the GOP were involved in 9/11, it wouldn't 'border' on treason, it would definitley be treason.

Conspiracy theorists literally spend all their waking hours trying to confirm their beliefs.

To Shitstorm: Can you even imagine the magnitude of people involved for what you're implying? Hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans would have to be on the inside for something like this to go down.

Put the crack pipe down, and focus your energy somewhere else. If you don't like the lack of response in Japan to the earthquake and tsunami, try and do something about that. If you think there's some giant conspiracy taking shape in the Middle East, and that NATO is some Evil Empire, take on THAT issue.

Bringing up 911 ten years later is old news, and WRONG.
No, I was saying it was treasonous to "suggest" that George W Bush and his administration had anything to do with 9/11.

Accusing a president of orchestrating a false terrorist attack on his own people is ludicrously stupid and irresponsible.