Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What the hell is WRONG with people in Ohio?!
Yeah yeah, I know...it's a fox news source, but still. Holy shit!

Fat Ohio Man Stuck To Chair After Sitting For Two Damn Years!

"A morbidly obese Ohio man was in the hospital Tuesday after police found him fused to a chair he had not moved from in two years and were forced to cut a hole in the wall of his house just to get him out, WTRF-TV reported.

The unnamed man lived with two able-bodied roommates -- including his girlfriend, who officials said fed him since he never got up -- in a home in Bellaire, Ohio. The roommates called police upon finding the man unresponsive on Sunday.

Officers who responded to the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and that he was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible."

Seriously....wtf?!

Do you want the whole list? or can I just post one of them?

They are big fucking babies, they stray from the crime forum and get all butt hurt when a Mock member fucks with them a little.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-29-2011, 11:21 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Officers who responded to the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and that he was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible."

Seriously....wtf?!
Maggots visible?

Have I mentioned my uncle from Ohio is visiting this week? He's worn a red suit jacket everyday since he arrived and his idea of fun is going with me to the grocery store and the drycleaner.

'nuff said.

Commando Cunt Queen
i tried to find that poor guy's name today so i could get booking photos of the bitches, but i couldn't find it.
yet.
HIPPA rules. he is in hospital.

one poor EMT had to throw away his uniform afterwards. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

[Image: housemain_1282195a.jpg]

(03-29-2011, 11:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Do you want the whole list? or can I just post one of them?

They are big fucking babies, they stray from the crime forum and get all butt hurt when a Mock member fucks with them a little.

Smiley_emoticons_razz
There are some articles with more info, but he remains anonymous. One article said he may not make it. Um....yeah.

dick, they really do! haha! what's funny is how they come on all badass, then scatter.

username, uncles are scary creatures anyway. Can't imagine one in red. my condolences. Smiley_emoticons_wink

LC, ugh, I can't even begin to understand wtf is wrong with these people. The gf just fetching shit for him day in and out?! While he refused to move from that chair? First time bastard pissed in the lazyboy, he's out on the lawn. Yuk! And they said the whole place was beyond filthy. Makes me gag just thinking of that kind of mess. I can't stand when my kids leave their stinky shoes by the front door!

sheesh, the poor guy died!
still no name released.

WTOV
BELLIARE, Ohio -- A Bellaire man who had to be cut out of his home over the weekend died Wednesday.

Police said the 43-year-old man was morbidly obese and had not moved from his recliner in two years.

When rescuers arrived at the home on Washington Street on Sunday, they had to first cut him out of the chair and then cut a hole in an outside wall to get him out of the house.

He was taken to the hospital, where he remained for a few days.

Adult Protective Services is investigating, and there was no immediate word on if the adults living with him will face charges.

Wow. Sad. The guy had problems, but geez....
But I bet the rest of furniture is in great shape since he was in one chair for two years.

Some lucky Buckeye is gettin' new furniture, at bargain prices, this weekend!
I wonder that if/when they pulled his underpants off the skin came with it.

Never mind ...........................I just read that it did.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I hate that you made me wonder that too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Stranger than fiction, there was an episode of Nip/Tuck with this exact same storyline.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
Remember a year or so back there was a story about a woman who'd been stuck on a toilet for months? Hey, at least she could flush...
(03-31-2011, 03:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder that if/when they pulled his underpants off the skin came with it.

Never mind ...........................I just read that it did.

Where did you read that? I have read several articles, and they all said the same thing.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]

He fused himself to the friggin' chair. He didn't even move to go to the bathroom. There were maggots discovered. Fucking fuck. That's so disgusting I could heave.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
clearly there were mental issues at work. and his "caregivers" fed him where he sat. they didn't care.

we have seen in other threads people who are so obese they cannot leave their beds and rely on others to feed and clean them. some cannot cope or deal with it, and should get help.

Well, looks like he got all the help he could as he was called up to the big boss himself for some serious one on one counselling. He's dead.

Wonder what it was. Most probably the chair he was in was a cheap Chinese import. Never know what all they use in their fabrics.