Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TCR GOSSIP

I'm curious about this site because of comments I've read about it. I'm not familiar with True Crime Report but it sounds like a place one could go to gather facts yet people I've asked about it speak of it like it's a joke & that it's a place for busybodies to gossip. Is that true? Is it just a bunch of hens sitting around bullshitting? hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I avoid that site. Not really my style. They spend most of there time bitching about Mock members and mods and not on what is important... Lisa, Johnny and Justice.
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org
Why would they bitch about Mock?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Jealousy comes to mind. Its not Mocks fault that it is the better forum Smiley_emoticons_biggrin .

There seems to be a bit of competition with some of the Crime forums, I know where I prefer to be. Before I came to Mock I joined another forum which is totally pooooo. And a waste of time and not as friendly/open as Mock. I am in my comfort zone here.Notworthy
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org
Boy Mock sure has come a long way from when I first joined. Then it was a pretty hateful place to be. Now there isn't even much mocking going on between members. I kinda like it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Hopefully here in this forum I can speak my true feelings??? I think its funny how people come here to talk about TCR and are on there talkin shit about people here. Im really fuckin tired of people bringin my name out of my mouth. YOU DONT EVEN FUCKIN KNOW ME! STFU! I have also seen a few people from here whom r over there BACK BITING. Your real cleaver! So those of you talkin about me, TALK ON, cuz you will not MAKE me or BREAK ME! For those of you sorry SOBs that wanna talk about my son...YOU ARE SOME SICK MOTHER FUCKERS! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. Let my son REST! NONE OF YOU HAVE READ MY STORY TO FUCKIN JUDGE ME no ways! Grow the fuck up people your acting just like a HOODRAT! Why the fuck are u on TCR for Johnny and Lisa yet wanna talk about me and the mobs? LOW LIFE COCK SUCKERS! Thanks to those whom have backed me up when others talk shit. People wanna nit pick cuz I dont write a damn paragraph when I reply, I use smilies to much, blah, blah, blah, GUESS WHAT? I dont give a FLYIN FUCK what none of you think. Im not here to make the perfect statemnt. Im here for Johnny and Lisa NOTHING ELSE! HELL Im still gettin used to mock but YES I can be a BITCH and fit right in but Id rather be the polite me. Enough said....Have a blessed day everyone 113
(04-01-2011, 09:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Boy Mock sure has come a long way from when I first joined. Then it was a pretty hateful place to be. Now there isn't even much mocking going on between members. I kinda like it.

Yah they went from Mock to TCR! None of them people are on that site for Johnny and Lisa they are on there for KICKS! sickening!!!
Looking at that site I noticed the bad shit they were saying about duchess, how did they get her picture?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-01-2011, 10:20 AM)Maggot Wrote: how did they get her picture?

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Hahahaha!

i never read there. i use credible news outlets to research/track cases.

(and of course, private contacts.)

Why for you never to be sending the "nakedness" picatures to us here? Lika dem dere a? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I posted on that site before I accidentally found this one. That site is a fuckin joke. No Mods but when I did try to use the word whore, slut or cunt it wouldn't go through. Why would I want to use those words you ask. I had a bad day! It is pretty obvious that they are jealous. I think there are a few posters there that got their ass kicked here so they moved. Now it is all Mock bashing but they commend a few posters here who seem to be giving Maytee the benefit of the doubt. There are alot of Maytee supporters over there. They have bashed me several times and LC and Duchess. They changed their format and I can't get in. It fucks up my computer for over an hour. I like to go there for amusement. Any help with new format. Actually I haven't been able to get in for a week or so and I really don't miss those assholes.

My boobs are in the nudity forum here.
(04-01-2011, 06:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm curious about this site because of comments I've read about it. I'm not familiar with True Crime Report but it sounds like a place one could go to gather facts yet people I've asked about it speak of it like it's a joke & that it's a place for busybodies to gossip. Is that true? Is it just a bunch of hens sitting around bullshitting? hah

I'd never heard of it until someone posted a link to it last night on JC & LS. I may have been there to read at the very beginning, I don't remember, but of course settled in here. I went there & read last night, not all of the comments but went back about 6 weeks. They seem to like me alright which I was surprised to see. People from another website talking directly to Freshbait Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch lol

From what I can tell they feel that Mock is biased, they don't seem to like all of the shit talking about Maytee & the Clarkes that has went on here at times. It seems they're under the impression that LC doesn't step in to stop the shit talking of them but HAS stepped in to stop people from talking about the Straubs or Tiffany (their opinion, not mine) I also think that they don't like JsMom because she was initially friends with Maytee on her page & then came to Mock & posted that private exchange between the two of them, where she called her a bitch & witchy poo etc. I think that started them off on a nit picking fest about JsMoms posts, only replying with smilies or one sentence of agreement etc. They also don't seem to like Kitty1. They say that Kitty is on several websites claiming to be part of the Straub family with insider info & they think she's only doing it for attention. There are some facts & discussion thrown in there. Lately it seems to be a site which defends the Clarkes. There are a few members from here that post there also, it's kinda weird to me. Then again this is the only forum I'm a member of so I didn't know that people do that. Forum virgin here 50
(04-01-2011, 10:31 AM)kitty1 Wrote: It fucks up my computer for over an hour.

That is not a good sign. Noooooo.

(04-01-2011, 10:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My boobs are in the nudity forum here.

I have seen Dicky and OP in there. Is that what you call them?
That is the only site I have been on other than this one. they seem to think I have been on several? I didn't really give them any type of info over there that I recall. Yes, Freshbait, they love you over there!!!
(04-01-2011, 09:51 AM)JsMom Wrote: Hopefully here in this forum I can speak my true feelings??? I think its funny how people come here to talk about TCR and are on there talkin shit about people here. Im really fuckin tired of people bringin my name out of my mouth. YOU DONT EVEN FUCKIN KNOW ME! STFU! I have also seen a few people from here whom r over there BACK BITING. Your real cleaver! So those of you talkin about me, TALK ON, cuz you will not MAKE me or BREAK ME! For those of you sorry SOBs that wanna talk about my son...YOU ARE SOME SICK MOTHER FUCKERS! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. Let my son REST! NONE OF YOU HAVE READ MY STORY TO FUCKIN JUDGE ME no ways! Grow the fuck up people your acting just like a HOODRAT! Why the fuck are u on TCR for Johnny and Lisa yet wanna talk about me and the mobs? LOW LIFE COCK SUCKERS! Thanks to those whom have backed me up when others talk shit. People wanna nit pick cuz I dont write a damn paragraph when I reply, I use smilies to much, blah, blah, blah, GUESS WHAT? I dont give a FLYIN FUCK what none of you think. Im not here to make the perfect statemnt. Im here for Johnny and Lisa NOTHING ELSE! HELL Im still gettin used to mock but YES I can be a BITCH and fit right in but Id rather be the polite me. Enough said....Have a blessed day everyone 113

I'm guessing you were a much calmer person before the severe head trauma you have obviously suffered at some point.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-01-2011, 10:38 AM)Maggot Wrote: I have seen Dicky and OP in there. Is that what you call them?

I wish I could put you in my pocket & bring you home with me.

(04-01-2011, 10:41 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 09:51 AM)JsMom Wrote: Hopefully here in this forum I can speak my true feelings??? I think its funny how people come here to talk about TCR and are on there talkin shit about people here. Im really fuckin tired of people bringin my name out of my mouth. YOU DONT EVEN FUCKIN KNOW ME! STFU! I have also seen a few people from here whom r over there BACK BITING. Your real cleaver! So those of you talkin about me, TALK ON, cuz you will not MAKE me or BREAK ME! For those of you sorry SOBs that wanna talk about my son...YOU ARE SOME SICK MOTHER FUCKERS! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. Let my son REST! NONE OF YOU HAVE READ MY STORY TO FUCKIN JUDGE ME no ways! Grow the fuck up people your acting just like a HOODRAT! Why the fuck are u on TCR for Johnny and Lisa yet wanna talk about me and the mobs? LOW LIFE COCK SUCKERS! Thanks to those whom have backed me up when others talk shit. People wanna nit pick cuz I dont write a damn paragraph when I reply, I use smilies to much, blah, blah, blah, GUESS WHAT? I dont give a FLYIN FUCK what none of you think. Im not here to make the perfect statemnt. Im here for Johnny and Lisa NOTHING ELSE! HELL Im still gettin used to mock but YES I can be a BITCH and fit right in but Id rather be the polite me. Enough said....Have a blessed day everyone 113

I'm guessing you were a much calmer person before the severe head trauma you have obviously suffered at some point.

You damn right! smartass