Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson
I feel sad about him. I think he suffered from a combination of childhood abuse in a few forms, and the unnatural or intense spotlight of media and such. He never had a real childhood and things like image and being perfect for other people poisoned his wiring. He must have been unbelievably insecure and fragile, and I trace that to childhood.
86 112
oh please. 21

he had a gabillion bucks and fucked children.

get over it.

if he lived in a trailer park you'd be screaming for his blood. ::nuts::

I was sad, I'm over it now. I still enjoy his music and think he was very talented.
I also don't believe he fucked children, though.
Middle Finger Wrote:I feel sad about him. I think he suffered from a combination of childhood abuse in a few forms, and the unnatural or intense spotlight of media and such. He never had a real childhood and things like image and being perfect for other people poisoned his wiring. He must have been unbelievably insecure and fragile, and I trace that to childhood.
I absolutely agree with you Frank. This is a reason why I don't quite know how to feel about him or his indiscretions.[Image: confused.gif]
He had an extreme childhood, extreme upbringing, and extremely unnatural life as a young person, then young man. There was no way he was going to be normal ...
86 112
Lots of people have had worse upbringings than him and they didn't turn into sexual perverts preying on children.

To all those doubting whether or not he abused children answer this question, would you havelet your kids sleep over at Neverland?

I don't know how paedophiles think, but if I was a paedophile and rich Iwould definitely have a fun fair in my back garden too.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
My mom was abused as a child and she's normal so I don't buy that.

I like some of his music and hate to believe that he was a pedophile. I'm hoping he was just eccentric and not really a child molester.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:To all those doubting whether or not he abused children answer this question, would you havelet your kids sleep over at Neverland?

That's just silly, why would I let my children go to any other adult's house just to have a sleepover ::blink::

and don't get me wrong I think he was a little more than eccentric, I think he had some serious issues, but I still don't think he was a pedo.
A normal person would not allow their child to have a sleepover with any adult. Anyone who allows their child to spend the night at Wacko Jackos is probally in it for the money, so it's not surpising that they would come up with molestation accusations.
Ok , if your child had been abused by Michael or anyone come to think of it .
Would you want justice and the person responsible convicted or would you settle for a large sum of compensation ?

I have no idea if hes guilty or innocent but if that was my child that he had abused i'd be fucked if i'd let the bastard pay me off and keep me quite::bang::.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
My comments don't assume he is guilty of being a ped.

Sure, many people have been abused as a child, but I am saying the way he was, with no childhood and his life being the stage, media, etc. there was little hope he wasn't going to be an insecure basket case - hence, the plastic surgery and so forth.
86 112
This whole fiasco gets even more weird.......I wondered about the Mother of MJ's two of his three children, wondered why she hadn't try to reach out to the children? But now.................

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Bizarre in life, Michael Jackson's complex personal affairs are taking even stranger twists in death, with reports on Tuesday questioning the parentage of his children and what caused his untimely demise.

After five days of television replays of Jackson's most famous hits and glowing emotional tributes to his musical genius, attention has turned to the murkier side of the "Thriller" singer.

Celebrity website TMZ.com, which broke the news of Jackson's death, reported the entertainer was not the biological father of his three children and that his ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, was not their genetic mother.

Citing multiple but unnamed sources, TMZ said all three children were conceived "in vitro" but that neither Jackson's sperm nor Rowe's eggs were used.:shock:

Rowe was quoted as saying in 2004 that Jackson was not the biological father of Michael Jr, 12, and Paris, 11, but she had been assumed to be their mother. The third child, Prince Michael II, was born in 2002 and the identity of his surrogate mother has never been known.

Rowe's lawyers did not return calls for comment.

Celebrity magazine Us said the biological father of Michael Jr and Paris was Jackson's dermatologist, for whom Rowe once worked.

None of the claims could be verified by the parade of managers, lawyers and spokespeople who said they spoke on behalf of Jackson or his family during his career and who have resurfaced since his death on June 25 at the age of 50.::blink::
The second autopsy has proven that he died of botulism...

They traced it back to him eating an eleven year-old wiener last week.
Fug duh kund