Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just had an idea..........
If everyone in the U.S. burned a Koran it might possibly wipe out the entire middle east without firing a shot. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Unfortunately it would be non Muslims that would bear the brunt of any violent reaction to mass Koran burnings.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
They could get a running start via twitter.
That story shows just how fucked up the radical Muslims are. Some asshat could burn a bible here in the USA, and folks (even the devout Christians) would go "meh, he's just an asshat".

Tis a shame that several folks lost their lives over something they had no control over.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Thats because they are un-educated savages that will do whatever the elder tells them. They run on pure emotion there, not common sense.
(04-03-2011, 10:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: Thats because they are un-educated savages that will do whatever Allah tells them. They run on pure emotion there, not common sense.

Fixed for truth

Not so sure that I'd call all them "uneducated". Ya gotta have some type of smarts to pull off a 9-11.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(04-03-2011, 11:01 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 10:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: Thats because they are un-educated savages that will do whatever Allah tells them. They run on pure emotion there, not common sense.

Fixed for truth

Not so sure that I'd call all them "uneducated". Ya gotta have some type of smarts to pull off a 9-11.

Most of them are "minions" that the smarter ones can control. This can be said of many uprisings, most are planned and co-ordinated by the ones that are looking for a buck. None of the smarter ones do it for "Allah" that is a lie, they do it for money, power and control. The un-educated are easily swayed with the bribe of a better life. The smarter ones know this and like keeping the "minions" un-educated through internet censorship and morality police. Women are great motivators of men and thus, keeping them hidden and without a voice only creates more havok.
You don't have to be smart to kill someone. Tons of tards on Death Row.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Some of the people that were killed were UN workers there to fucking HELP the locals.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
True dat....but to pull off a simultaneous 4 plane hijacking, with what started off with untrained pilots...that takes coordination/planning, and education. Agreed that the leaders are obviously the ones with the "brains". And they know how to manipulate their "minions".

These asshats have a deep passion for their cause....something to which America could learn from.

(04-03-2011, 11:26 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Some of the people that were killed were UN workers there to fucking HELP the locals.

I completely agree.

That's how I feel when they take out our forces.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-03-2011, 11:26 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Some of the people that were killed were UN workers there to fucking HELP the locals.

They only want help in order to pursue their agenda. If every aid worker pulled out and left them alone they would eat each other. Most immigration is to flee persecution, yet they want to bring the Islamic law with them. They cannot understand the folly in this. It only impregnates logical communities with their form of hatred towards all that is not "Islam". It cannot be both ways so conflict is assured.
The best way to stop it is in the very beginning of any occupation by any refuges is to lay the law down as soon as they hit the ground. That is what they understand. No abiding by the law of the host country, no help. But a liberal agenda prevents this, that is our own folly. They are not the same, they have had an entire life of Islamic law. It will take a few generations to change it. But once they see the light the minions are happy and they become smarter.
This is what the Isalmic circle does not want , so they raise hell everywhere and use liberty as a tool against ourselves. It must stop the second they set foot on another countries soil, otherwise they do not assimilate and they take over like a bad virus.
(04-03-2011, 11:31 AM)thekid65 Wrote: These asshats have a deep passion for their cause....something to which America could learn from.

I think America can get along just fine as it is, what you see as "deep passion" I see as extremist fundamental lunacy.

We are better than them, and I believe we should act accordingly by not lowering ourselves to their retarded mediaeval level.
(04-03-2011, 11:51 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I think America can get along just fine as it is, what you see as "deep passion" I see as extremist fundamental lunacy.

We are better than them, and I believe we should act accordingly by not lowering ourselves to their retarded mediaeval level.

[Image: facebook-like-button-300x201.jpg]
I mean seriously, how fucking retarded is suicide bombing?, you must be a fucking idiot to be talked into to doing something so fundamentally dumb.
(04-03-2011, 11:51 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 11:31 AM)thekid65 Wrote: These asshats have a deep passion for their cause....something to which America could learn from.

I think America can get along just fine as it is, what you see as "deep passion" I see as extremist fundamental lunacy.

I was speaking more in reference to solving our individual countries problems/issues. We've all become too complacent, IMO.

when i see Maggot say this:
I just had an idea..........

i get skeered and run like hell Run1

2hiding

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(04-03-2011, 12:35 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I mean seriously, how fucking retarded is suicide bombing?, you must be a fucking idiot to be talked into to doing something so fundamentally dumb.

It's true, but as you can see they don't seem to run out of willing objects. Which is the result of the Faith, Peer Pressure, Brainwash, Better life for the rest of your family once you go boom, combo.

The younger guys you get with the first 3, the older ones with the last.

But what is more amusing, one incident happens with some obvious lunatics, and most get their knickers knotted in total excitment.

How many 6 year olds have been raped today in South Africa? Anybody? Or how many people got shot in the US in the last 6 hours?

Of course we are better than them. You are talking about 0.05% of the whole lot after all. That's why Hitler was cool. He at least managed to turn his initial 0.05% into at least a 70, whereby these kind of amateurs just don't seem to be able to even reach 5.

Truly pathetic if you ask me.
(04-03-2011, 12:35 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I mean seriously, how fucking retarded is suicide bombing?, you must be a fucking idiot to be talked into to doing something so fundamentally dumb.

I like what Bill Maher said "promising pussy in the afterlife, come seriously"

Talked into it?

Educate yourself sunshine.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2846365.stm

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams