Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grave-robbing money-grubbing ghouls

[Image: 0_67_Jackson_JoeSnap.jpg]
June 29: Joe Jackson gives a press conference with Rev. Al Sharpton (left) outside of his home.

After plugging his record company, Michael Jackson's father Joe said in a press conference outside his home Monday that the family was planning a large public funeral for the deceased singer.

tix will be $37. [/b]

and none of the siblings want the kids, just poor long-suffering Katherine who is 79 years old.

Yeah and some said I'm cold for not giving a shit? (not here)

Old Joe is going to milk this for every last penny he can squeeze out of his son, dead or alive.
Wonder who will inherit all of his music rights and royalties? Freaky prick owned a fuckload of them... Didn't he even own the rights to The Beatle's Abbey Road? album or was it Strawberry Fields?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Crash he owned the whole Beatles collection and sold it to pay legal fees when his pervert trial was on.
jackboots Wrote:

[Image: 0_67_Jackson_JoeSnap.jpg]
June 29: Joe Jackson gives a press conference with Rev. Al Sharpton (left) outside of his home.

After plugging his record company, Michael Jackson's father Joe said in a press conference outside his home Monday that the family was planning a large public funeral for the deceased singer.

tix will be $37. [/b]
I've never heard of such a thing. There will undoubtedly be food vendors and other kiosks set up, with Joe getting a percentage. Unfeeling bastard, it gives me a little better understanding what a miserable childhood MJ had with him as a father.
i was lying about the tix. ::bigg::

jackboots Wrote:i was lying about the tix. ::bigg::
I fell for it! It was believeable, too. :?
Ditto! I bet they do sell tickets anyway and it'll be announced soon.
billy mays WAS going to be there selling nose mighty putty. 21

actually, this is not a lie, mj just had a piece of his ear lopped off to attach to his nose.

A will drafted by Michael Jackson in 2002 which divides the singer's estate among his mother, three children and one or more charities could play a central role in determining how his tangled financial relationships will be unwound.[/b]

Several people close to the late Jackson said that a lawyer for the pop singer could submit the will, believed to be his last, to Los Angeles Superior Court as soon as Thursday. That filing would cap a tense period in which relatives and advisers of the late singer debated what document, if any, was valid.

One or two other earlier wills have emerged since Jackson's death last Thursday, according to people familiar with the situation. The Associated Press reported that Jackson's parents, Joseph and Katherine Jackson, said in a Monday court filing that they believed the singer had died without a valid will. Joseph Jackson isn't believed to be included in the most recent will.

hahahahahahahahahaha