Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th Anniversary of his death.. my favorite rock God..
tomorrow April 5th.

[Image: laynestaleyheader.jpg]

LAYNE STALEY!!
R.I.P. my favorite vocalist of all time. Will be rocking to AIC all day tomorrow!!!

[Image: 71487171.jpg]

Anyone else a Staley fan?

[Image: aliceinchainsposterc121.jpg]
Erm..who???

Google is your friend.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-05-2011, 08:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Google is your friend.

Actually, Google and I have unfriended each other after a major falling out last week...I still cannot bring myself to talk about it. Just too painful.Catfight 21
(04-05-2011, 10:26 AM)QueenBee Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 08:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Google is your friend.

Actually, Google and I have unfriended each other after a major falling out last week...I still cannot bring myself to talk about it. Just too painful.Catfight 21

hah............sometimes you hit a good one.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Alta vista will heal your pain.

Not really. But it'll give you interwebs herpes, which should take your mind off the pain.

aww was hoping to find more fans here. oh well. Love you Layne.. listening to you all day at work! Smiley_emoticons_smile

You know he's dead, right?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Who's dead?

Smiley_emoticons_wink
What did he die of face aids or too much blow?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess face aids.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-05-2011, 02:26 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: aww was hoping to find more fans here. oh well. Love you Layne.. listening to you all day at work! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I love Layne & AIC. I named my cat after him Smiley_emoticons_smile

OP he died of a drug overdose.
(04-05-2011, 04:56 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: OP he died of a drug overdose.

Awwwww.....so he was a bit of a douche then?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-05-2011, 05:08 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Awwwww.....so he was a bit of a douche then?

If you consider someone with an addiction a douche.... then sure. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Everytime a druggie kills himself with an overdose Jebus and Gawd high five each other.
(04-05-2011, 04:56 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 02:26 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: aww was hoping to find more fans here. oh well. Love you Layne.. listening to you all day at work! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I love Layne & AIC. I named my cat after him Smiley_emoticons_smile

OP he died of a drug overdose.

His bandmate just died too, didn't he? He was on celebrity rehab. Can't recall his name.
(04-05-2011, 05:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote: His bandmate just died too, didn't he? He was on celebrity rehab. Can't recall his name.

Mike Starr. Yeah he did. I was bummed. He carried a lot of guilt with him because he was the last to see Layne alive.
(04-05-2011, 05:52 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 05:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote: His bandmate just died too, didn't he? He was on celebrity rehab. Can't recall his name.

Mike Starr. Yeah he did. I was bummed. He carried a lot of guilt with him because he was the last to see Layne alive.

He carried a lot of drugs with him, too.
(04-05-2011, 08:02 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: He carried a lot of drugs with him, too.

Indeed he did, hence his appearance on Celebrity Rehab with "Dr" Drew. It's sad how some people choose to deal with their pain in life.
It's hard to choose a favorite but this is one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs

I also LOVE Brother
Miss C, you're not alone. I'm a fan also.