Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nomally, I love Summer
But this year? Not so much. It's been either rainy and cold, rainy and super humid, or hot and super humid. How about a nice 80 degree sunny day with low humidity? I hate it when it's humid. I have to have the a/c on but then it gets too cold in the house. But you can't have all the windows open or it gets gross. I hate to say it but I am ready for Fall.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
When the time is right, God will put a good Summer and proper air conditioning controls in your path. ::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:When the time is right, God will put a good Summer and proper air conditioning controls in your path. ::lmao::
Oh Frank, don't be silly. God doesn't control the weather. That is Mother Nature.
ramseycat Wrote:I hate to say it but I am ready for Fall.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I hate to say it but I am ready for Fall.
I know Duchess. But it's been yucky here. You live by the water so maybe it's not so humid?
ramseycat Wrote:I know Duchess. But it's been yucky here. You live by the water so maybe it's not so humid?
I know all about the godawful east coast humidity & heat indexes in the teens but, fuck all if I'm ready to pack it in and call it a day...Jesus, Ramsey, it's still only June...Go work on gettin' a tan or find fun things to do outside or at the beach...Are you a house mouse ?...Content to stay inside all the time ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I know Duchess. But it's been yucky here. You live by the water so maybe it's not so humid?
I know all about the godawful east coast humidity & heat indexes in the teens but, fuck all if I'm ready to pack it in and call it a day...Jesus, Ramsey, it's still only June...Go work on gettin' a tan or find fun things to do outside or at the beach...Are you a house mouse ?...Content to stay inside all the time ?
I love to be outside and that's why the humidity bugs me. If I lived hear the water it wouldn't be so bad. We go to Lake George all the time or to Grafton. I hate it when we have a shitty summer though. Hate it.
I hate to break it to you ramsey, when you live by the beach it's MORE humid.

You want dry head to the desert or the mountains.

This humidity is nothing this year. Face it, you're a wimp.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:When the time is right, God will put a good Summer and proper air conditioning controls in your path. ::lmao::
Oh Frank, don't be silly. God doesn't control the weather. That is Mother Nature.
I'm pretty sure if God is into micro-managing which man you meet in the future, he sort of bitchslaps Mother Nature into doing what he wants.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:I hate to break it to you ramsey, when you live by the beach it's MORE humid.

You want dry head to the desert or the mountains.

This humidity is nothing this year. Face it, you're a wimp.

I admit it Ant. I hate humidity. I always thought it felt cooler by the water with the breeze off the ocean.

Where are you Ant?
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I'm pretty sure if God is into micro-managing which man you meet in the future, he sort of bitchslaps Mother Nature into doing what he wants.
Now you are being even sillier. Mother Nature is the one in charge as are all women. I would think you already know that since your wife runs things in your house.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Now you are being even sillier. Mother Nature is the one in charge as are all women. I would think you already know that since your wife runs things in your house.
I think we both know, considering your record, that you're one of the last people to judge anything involving relationships or marriage. You should probably just be happy that you know how to get dressed and get screwed by boys recently out of school.
86 112
nomally?

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I think we both know, considering your record, that you're one of the last people to judge anything involving relationships or marriage. You should probably just be happy that you know how to get dressed and get screwed by boys recently out of school.
So I guess everyone here that has been divorced should never comment on relationships? I guess it never occured to you that I may have learned something from my mistake? Clearly since you never do, you don't think anyone else can either. And who the fuck are you kidding? If you were single and a hot young 24 year old female wanted to bang you, you would go for it in a New York Minute.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
So I guess everyone here that has been divorced should never comment on relationships? I guess it never occured to you that I may have learned something from my mistake? Clearly since you never do, you don't think anyone else can either. And who the fuck are you kidding? If you were single and a hot young 24 year old female wanted to bang you, you would go for it in a New York Minute.

I'm saying since you obviously suck at keeping real, long-term relationships with real, grown men ... and you obviously have poor judgment skills ... you are one of the last people that are qualified to judge the relationship of others over the internet.

Me being single or divorced, I wouldn't feel qualified to judge the marriage of someone else. Especially if I knew I was a dopey soup chicken. Think about it.

86 112
I am 12 mile from the shore/bay.

The breeze is humid. and the flies off the dunes are a bonus on breezy days.
Or you could move to Utah where it's 93 degrees and 12% humidity.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:When the time is right, God will put a good Summer and proper air conditioning controls in your path.  ::lmao::
Oh Frank, don't be silly.  God doesn't control the weather.  That is Mother Nature.
And when God slaps MN, does she scream out his name?
Only when he's spanking her during sex, OBK.
I had to sit in the freakin heat and humidty for 2 hours tonight while my son had football camp. I must have sweated out a pound of water. However, it was much worse for the boys who were in full gear. My poor baby boy was soaking wet. I have never seen him drink so much water.