Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets put this collective bargaining bullshit to bed!
The ability to say "no" if you do not want to join a union. Prohibiting collective bargaining agreements or to pay agency fees that cover the unions cost of collective bargaining. The bill does NOT require a public employee union to represent workers who do not pay dues or fees in collective bargaining. Work WILL go to states without collective bargaining and this scares the union thugs.
That is what this is truly about. Not about the middle class.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Unions create an environment where nobody has a desire to excel; they may be great for all the mediocre workers out there, but they hold back the good workers. It’s very similar to creating a mini communism-like society inside a business. It looks great on paper -- but in reality -- it fails.

Just ask Detroit.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
Blah, blah, blah, wah, wah, wah.

In a nation where the top 1% of the wealthy own 95% of all wealth lets have a conservative hand wringing about unions.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-07-2011, 07:29 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Blah, blah, blah, wah, wah, wah.

In a nation where the top 1% of the wealthy own 95% of all wealth lets have a conservative hand wringing about unions.

I know......it should not be such a big deal but look at all the boneheads almost rioting about it. They are the pawns that the union thugs tell what to do. It's really just stupidity at its best.
(04-07-2011, 09:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: almost rioting.

Fox newsesque subliminal mindfuck speech at its best.

Almost rioting = NOT rioting.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-07-2011, 10:56 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

OP, you live in a collective society, that in itself makes it hard for you to understand anuy of what's going on, it seems normal to you.

However the US is not designed, nor does our constitution support a collective society, it is a freewill ,free enterprise,right to succeed above others document.

The feds have intruded into an area that they should not have, they have engaged in dialog with a cetian set of the population, and use the money of the rest of the population and it's all done for political gain.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Yes almost.......Americans have a bit more class than their British counterparts. You folks across the pond could learn a bit about social protest from us "Yanks" eh? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(04-07-2011, 11:12 AM)Maggot Wrote:

Yes almost.......Americans have a bit more class than their British counterparts. You folks across the pond could learn a bit about social protest from us "Yanks" eh? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I actually think our system of protest is kinda pussy and it should probably be changed to a more of a middle eastern style.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-07-2011, 11:32 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I actually think our system of protest is kinda pussy and it should probably be changed to a more of a middle eastern style.

I agree.

[Image: 3475fd46-2544-4386-9d88-629618d8511c.jpg]
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-07-2011, 11:40 AM)AriGold Wrote: I agree.

[Image: 3475fd46-2544-4386-9d88-629618d8511c.jpg]

hahSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_fies
(04-07-2011, 11:12 AM)Maggot Wrote: Yes almost.......Americans have a bit more class than their British counterparts. You folks across the pond could learn a bit about social protest from us "Yanks" eh? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

The march in london was hijacked by a handful of anarchist fucknuts, 99.9999999999% of the demonstrators marched peacefully fucknut.
(04-07-2011, 12:01 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 11:12 AM)Maggot Wrote: Yes almost.......Americans have a bit more class than their British counterparts. You folks across the pond could learn a bit about social protest from us "Yanks" eh? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

The march in london was hijacked by a handful of anarchist fucknuts, 99.9999999999% of the demonstrators marched peacefully fucknut.

Right OP, we saw the school teachers breaking windows and burning cars.

John Adams

(04-07-2011, 12:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Right OP, we saw the school teachers breaking windows and burning cars.

No, you saw a handful of anarchists from an organisation called black flag causing trouble.

But being a Faux News koolaid drinker the truth is not something you are overly familiar with is it?
(04-07-2011, 12:28 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 12:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Right OP, we saw the school teachers breaking windows and burning cars.

No, you saw a handful of anarchists from an organisation called black flag causing trouble.

But being a Faux News koolaid drinker the truth is not something you are overly familiar with is it?

Maybe this is more to your liking?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-de...-souvenirs

John Adams

They were refering to the students march in London last year dick, which again was hijacked by anarchist groups.
Damn anarchists are everywhere, in the windows, under the bed, marching right along side you! You never know who they are. Smiley_emoticons_smile
They are like commies in 1950's America.

Anybody could be one but hardly anyone actually is.
(04-07-2011, 01:12 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: They were refering to the students march in London last year dick, which again was hijacked by anarchist groups.

Ya those pesky anarchists they just seem to ruin everything everytime.

OP, The video's played on the news.

Apparently some of them are well to do from the appearance of some of the people who were shown breaking windows and trying to take over retail stores.

John Adams

If you get bit by one you end up turning into one is what I have heard.

The American Revolution was called Anarchy

In 1776, when the American colonists announced the Declaration of Independence, the British monarchy considered the document to be treason and its supporters lawless traitors. The idea of natural rights, of freedom and liberty for all, upset the hierarchy and the absolute power that the monarch claimed came from God.

John Adams