Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny baby video
Actually, the pooch in the background steals the show

Clickity click-click-click

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(04-08-2011, 03:26 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Actually, the pooch in the background steals the show

Clickity click-click-click

hahthat was cute. I love how the parents AND the person behind the camera are clueless. Could you please do me a favor if you time? Since I'm clueless in regards to posting pics and videos (haven't had time to review those helpful instructions you posted) could you post a video from you tube titled "guilty dog with cat treats? Thanks!
Done. Youtubes are very easy, just copy the url, and paste in a thread. (quote this post, and you'll see)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ISzf2pryI
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

My doggy has a brown bear (that we know of). I'm not sure how many stuffed animals have been raped at our house. I'll fuck that little bastard up if he humps a pillow.

Now I'm wondering. He sneaks up onto my bed if my door is cracked and I'm outside...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.