Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
shooting on Royal Navy nuclear sub
full story at link below, and more photos.

A Royal Navy officer was shot dead and another seriously wounded yesterday when a junior colleague opened fire inside a nuclear submarine moored yards from a group of schoolchildren.

The terrified youngsters – aged 14 to 16 and on a visit to the vessel – ran for cover when the shooting broke out.

The gunman, believed to be an able seaman, went on the rampage during a change-over of armed guards at HMS Astute, currently berthed at Southampton docks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1IyWaxUhn

[Image: image-1-for-shooting-on-nuclear-sub-hms-...025137.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ryan Donovan (left) has been arrested after the rampage left Ian Molyneux (top, right) dead and Chris Hodge (bottom, right) injured. Council leader Royston Smith was in the control room with fellow dignitaries when the attacker opened fire with an assault rifle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-life.html

[Image: article-1374850-0B8C21E500000578-539_964x274.jpg]

LC, is that the best picture you could find of the guy? (green wig) Dang.

I bet it had something to do with his sexuality.

Bad place to discharge a weapon. The shooter had to be a nutfuck.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
the entire lot of you are spoiled because i provide contemporaneous photos for everything! hah

i have to wait until the British press catches up with me tomorrow. Smiley_emoticons_razz

killed: Lieutenant Commander Ian Molyneux with his wife, Gillian. She described him as being 'very proud to be an officer in the Royal Navy Submarine Service'

full story at link.

Hundreds of mourners from admiral to able seaman joined mourners and heartbroken family today for the funeral of a Royal Navy officer shot dead on a nuclear submarine.

Lieutenant Commander Ian Molyneux, 36, from Standish, Wigan, a father of four, died after being shot during an incident on board HMS Astute when it was docked in Southampton on April 8.

Today Gillian, his wife, accompanied his four children at the funeral service at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in his home town of Wigan.

Royal Navy sailors in uniform, many colleagues of Lt Cdr Molyneux during his 20 years in the Senior Service, lined the streets outside as the funeral cortege arrived for the midday service.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1KrwiHigs

Signs_173

Could have been worse, he could have used a knife.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.