Poll: Who is more full of shit and in need of therapy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OP hamster boy
50.00%
8 50.00%
QB semi-retard
12.50%
2 12.50%
Dickless
25.00%
4 25.00%
Mohammed Husein Jihad
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is more full of shit?
Who is more full of shit? Please discuss.

1 - OP with his anti-American, anti-self defense, unstable illicit-spawning bullshit

2 - QB with her internet-famous "chronic typos" even when the words are correctly spelled right in front of her

3 - Dick, with his effort to sound smart and principled

4 - Mohammed, with his effort to cover up anti-American foreign fag bullshit

Who needs honest Mock Therapy™ more?

86 112
There are a few names missing from the list, but I voted for myself in true pirate fashion. arrrrg.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Great topic, my gorgeous, lil' Italian meatball.

Can you smell me, baby, I smell like garlic. Mmmm. 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"OP - hamster boy".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This post is meaningless anyway where are the quacker and sally voting options?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
QB is a cute lady. Why be mean to her? She's cuddly.

Dick has moments of great clarity. I can see his logic working most of the time. He is just a plain speaker and a simple man. I am striving for more simplicity in my life, so that doesn't bother me.

OP is liberal because he isn't really in his home country. He wouldn't be so lenient if he were in Scotland. He would think harder about the effects of being unarmed and surrounded by brown people. As he is displaced, so are his anger and allegiance.

Mohammed is a trip. He can't be completely anti-American because he hangs out here. I picture him as Dudley Moore's Arthur, a happy drunk kind of guy. His devotion lies with his family. If he is trying to make the world a better place, more power to him. If he is trying to line his own pockets, more power to him, but he can't claim humanitarian ambitions.

Isn't everybody online full of shit to some degree?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Hibye I voted for you, QB!
(04-09-2011, 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: QB is a cute lady. Why be mean to her? She's cuddly.

I was just going to ask who the asshole is that voted for poor QB. hahahaha

OP clinched my vote because he can't take being called out without having to drag somebody else down with him. Fucking grasping puss.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Cracker, I like how you "see" people. I wish you had time to take over the Mock News. I tried to get Maggot to do it but he blew me off. I like his take on people too.
(04-09-2011, 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: He would think harder about the effects of being unarmed and surrounded by brown people.

Casual racism always bubbling under the surface like lava in its veins.

I don't need a gun I've got a fully functioning cock, also I prefer the company of "brown people" to bile spitting cretins like you.

(04-09-2011, 12:33 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: He would think harder about the effects of being unarmed and surrounded by brown people.

Casual racism always bubbling under the surface like lava in its veins.

I don't need a gun I've got a fully functioning cock, also I prefer the company of "brown people" to bile spitting cretins like you.

I don't know why you think the rest of the world is exactly like your quaint little neighborhood. Being as rich and well-traveled as you present yourself to be on Mock, you should know that. Different standards of behavior are prevalent in different groups of people.

Here, then STFU: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...-race.html

"They show that among those proceeded against for street crimes, 54 per cent were black; for robbery, 59 per cent; and for gun crimes, 67 per cent. Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property.

Just over 12 per cent of London’s 7.5 million population is black, including those of mixed black and white parentage, while 69 per cent is white, according to the Office for National Statistics. "

I actually read and think about what I post. You just make shit up and expect other sheep to be on your side. Numbers don't lie, fucktard.

(04-09-2011, 12:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't know why you think the rest of the world is exactly like your quaint little neighborhood. Being as rich and well-traveled as you present yourself to be on Mock, you should know that. Different standards of behavior are prevalent in different groups of people.

Here, then STFU: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...-race.html

I actually read and think about what I post. You just make shit up and expect other sheep to be on your side. Numbers don't lie, fucktard.

Ah the Telegraph!, a right wing tabloid masquerading as a broadsheet, politically just slightly to the right of Sean Hannity.

Clearly the black man is to blame!, where I live all the criminals are whiter than wonderbread, don't think I'll be reading about that in the Telegraph somehow though.

What are going to be using as a source next? The British National Party website?, combat 18 perhaps?

Fucktard.
Look at the percentages and their source (Office of National Statistics). You can't separate fact from opinion. That's why I find your education lacking.

If you live in a white area, you will have white criminals. If you live in a mixed-race neighborhood, a MAJORITY (which means >average) of the criminals will be of color. I just posted proof. You can't handle the truth. Instead of lying to yourself, do something to change it besides charge others with racism. The truth is the truth, no matter how much you try to spin it.

I'm not a complete racist (a little, most people are), I'm pragmatic. I see truth. Twelve percent of your population is committing 54-67% of the crimes. It doesn't take a genius to figure that shit out. It just takes an idiot to ignore it.
(04-09-2011, 01:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: Look at the percentages and their source (Office of National Statistics). You can't separate fact from opinion. That's why I find your education lacking.

If you live in a white area, you will have white criminals. If you live in a mixed-race neighborhood, a MAJORITY (which means >average) of the criminals will be of color. I just posted proof. You can't handle the truth. Instead of lying to yourself, do something to change it besides charge others with racism. The truth is the truth, no matter how much you try to spin it.

I'm not a complete racist (a little, most people are), I'm pragmatic. I see truth. Twelve percent of your population is comitting 54-67% of the crimes. It doesn't take a genius to figure that shit out. It just takes an idiot to ignore it.

Using questionably biased source material and devisely pointing the finger and blaming various demographics for all of societies ills is the preserve of the hate filled and prejudiced wingnut.

Crime is "our" problem, not "they're" problem, blowhards like you love to point the finger and enter into the pointless and fruitless blame game which solves and acheives nothing but creating division and suspicion between races.

Something that you would actively encourage if you were to be honest with yourself and the rest of us. Intellectual dishonesty being another one of the personality traits of the reactionary wingnut.

People like you don't help. The black community needs help, it isn't just a black American phenomenon. Stick with your liberal propaganda and do nothing. Your pooh-poohing does nothing and adds nothing of value. That you find ignoring and blaming of more value than confronting issues that need to be changed is very telling. You are full of bad ideas and no solutions. You are a neutered lap dog in the pecking order of society. Yap yap, bite an ankle, go lay back down. BFD.
You once again display your blatant intellectual dishonesty, deep down you want division between people, especially on racial lines, if you had your way ethnic minorities would be locked away in ghettos like Warsaw during the second world war. That would be your "final solution", with your constant thinly veiled racist comments and general intolerant undertone, posting threads entitled "why black people shouldn't be given money".

You are fooling no one with half a brain that can see the truth of what you really are, a right wing racist scumbag who tries her best to hide but its always there, bubbling in your veins like lava ready to erupt at any time.

I know exactly who and what you are.
If you actually KNEW something, as opposed to thinking you knew, you would have to eat those words. I do a great deal.

The Internet isn't real, douchebag.

You would be fucking shocked at my real life. hahahaha
Hey, I am in a poll..and I got a vote. Wow..I cannot be more under impressed.
Gey, Garlic-breath what are you not on the list...for being the most garlicky??
(04-09-2011, 04:11 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Hey, I am in a poll..and I got a vote. Wow..I cannot be more under impressed.
Gey, Garlic-breath what are you not on the list...for being the most garlicky??

I will vote for you. On the basis of this one response. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.